So people only hate Apple products because they’re poor right? Because I can’t think of more premium...

So people only hate Apple products because they’re poor right? Because I can’t think of more premium, more high performance, more beautiful computers than the iMac, MacBook Pro, and iPad Pro.

Attached: 0E7BD2CF-1DBE-47A8-89AF-B28BE6F89AF6.jpg (610x263, 25K)

>Because I can’t think

No, ppl apple because they're overpriced garbage; but you already knew that, faggot op

Can you? Post your idea of a device that has it all: beauty, power, premium design.

iNIGGERS BTFO

Attached: satania2.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

>Beauty
Eye of the beholder etc
>Power
Something Apple likes to brag about until the device is required to do actual work, i.e. the very things the device in question was designed to do. Then the device falls on it's face and thermal throttles/lags. (See iMac, MacBook pro, iPad pro)
>Premium design
Which feature exactly makes the brand premium? The keyboards on $3500 laptops that break if they get any sort of debris under a single key? Or the tablets that are bent from the factory which Apple says is A-OK? Or how about the screen cancer that infects phones randomly and they refused to cover it even after admitting their own fault? Or even better. A completely capped out iMac for $10k+ that throttles as soon as you do more than check Facebook and watch YouTube on it. Are you referring to the all metal/aluminum design that actually helps to insulate heat? Only further complicating their batteries that are already know for exploding?

Apple is a brand logo for poor people who want others to think they're rich. There's a reason 85% of Apple devices, ESPECIALLY iPhones, are financed, not purchased outright. Because the people buying them are wage slaves who want to appear as something more.

So show me something better

Apples computers are ass all they do is run slow

iPhones fine. All phones suck anyway

overpriced customer support and shitty design

It depends entirely on your use case and budget. This whole thread is bait anyhow. But for reference, I knew a guy in college. Always had the latest Apple MacBook pro completely maxed out from the factory. Easily $6k. He went through 5 brand new MacBook pro's because they all kept killing themselves due to heatstroke when actually put to the test of doing actual work. Then he got whatever Dell Precision completely clapped out for $3500 and I never heard a complaint from him again.

Make of that what you will

>shitty design
This coming from Thinkpad forum

You keep worrying about your faggy "design" while Thinkpads are used for mission critical operations, princess.

Attached: thinkpad mustardrace.jpg (1200x1020, 581K)

>more premium, more high performance, more beautifu
fuckoff shill,
it's ridiculously defective and failprone overprices shit with gross usability issues for bonus points

A long, long time ago, there was arguably a good argument to be had with respect to the hardware. But then they fucked it all up and had to switch over to intel, at which point they became nothing else than dell, or acer, or hp, or what not.
Personally, I didn't like em back then, and sure as fuck I don't like em now.

Attached: 309ea9043fdf95ec9f4b484f6f.png (326x206, 54K)

>iMac
>The non-pro model finally got discrete GPU this year
>previous models have 5K screen running on Intel iGPU
Still wouldn't buy it desu.

>current year MacBook Pro
>overheats like there's no tomorrow
>thermal throttles in seconds after you put all cores on 100% utilization
>shitty keyboard that's allergic to dust
Currently the most overpriced garbage that Apple sells.

>iPad Pro 2018
>Threw out headphone jack because courage
>USB-C when the rest of your iDevices are still on lightning
>More like iBent pro, amirite?

>premium
>high performance
>beautiful
Idk what you're smoking OP, but I want some.

nice bait

Attached: bait.jpg (1015x1067, 842K)

Sage hide and report shill threads.

It's mostly just bitter winjeets. They get upset because macOS is Unix.

>Unix
No-one cares

You winjeets care.

I'm not even on windows.

Good one.

Correct and incorrect depends who/what u include:
People who cant afford iphone buy android.
People who buy iphone are mostly americans.
People who buy iphones/androids (phones) are mostly ignorant.
People buy iphone bc it is needed to fit in.

NPCs can't think

>So people only hate Apple products because they’re poor right?
No. You cannot convince me that this is anyone's reasoning. I'm not really sure how this meme started. Maybe it's just a way to provoke people, but there's no way it's true.

Apple products are like a 2000 dollar 286 with an gold brick inside.
The performance is still of a 286, but it still worth the 2000 dollars due the gold brick.

But this only apply to the base model of the MACs.
As soon you upgrade the 286 to have 8MB of memory and a trident VGA videocard, apple charge extra 1000 dollars for components that don't worth even 20.

Designer here

you know how much plasti molding cost, in term of having molds made?
Apple products are made of aluminum because they can have the same machine, a CNC milling machine, and then one day they can program it to make an iPhone case, the next day it's an iMac, then next day again an iPad and so on, and on, and on.
Recycling is shilling since they re-use them anyway, and aluminum production is way more wasteful than plastic.
>muh design
I could agree with you 10 years ago, look at the market now
in the early 2000 we had all kind of diverse and unique designs since people actually loved to experiment and the cellphone was something individual: now it's a status symbol, and you MUST conform to fit in
>tfw it's hip to be square

Attached: 2017-best-smartphones-specs-features-comparison-1.jpg.jpg (616x347, 29K)

Apple destroys old working models to remove them from circulation. Reuse would harm bottom line.

EU is looking into laws to increase lifespan of smartphones. Make devices more repairable and make parts more available. Longer support.
Already done something to fridges and printers. Cant wait for changes to cars, smartphones, and all manufacturing practises. Also to fashion and marketing. Hopefully makes people less ignorant when marketing gets more honest.

99% is because they are too poor

Apple hardware is overpriced sure, but you aren't just paying for hardware when you buy a mac you are paying for the optimized operating system that gets the most out of the resources available.

This is why iphones outperform android phones in 95% of use cases, simply, android needs to run on thousands of different phones while IOS only needs to be used on a handful of devices meaning the devs can do optimization to levels that just cant be done on more "universal" software pieces

Nah, I hate apple because I bought one of their overpriced pieces of trash macbook pros, found out it didn't do anything novel or better than anything else I had tried, had hardware purposely not upgraded and was overall a giant waste of money, then found out about built in hardware defects from their tech support dipshits, complete lack of competent support by their customer support, and overall just how pathetic applefanboys are.

I'd rather just use mingw on windows xp on a toaster of a netbook since it would be a better experience than going back to apple.

Overpriced but not garbage

Every day, multiple times per day, and the mods won't do a thing.

Attached: IMG_20190304_170613_827.jpg (1280x853, 272K)

256GB to 1TB imac SSD option - $700

1TB PCIe NVMe SSD - $250

Applefags are retarded

>you are paying for optimized operating system that gets most of the resources available
gotta squeeze up to the last drop of those past gen hardware before the applecare fuse blows and you need to buy a new one, don't you agree, user? ;^)

Attached: 1554781171859.png (1117x914, 1.32M)

>the tablet that breaks by just bending it effortlessly
>the AIO with only hybrid drives and only 128GB SSD at highest model, and locked behind the screen, and they refuse to fix when they broke even if people willing to pay for it
>the Notebook with soldered ssd, and shit thermal design that your CPU is throttled when you run anything demanding which defeats the purpose of providing a powerful CPU, plus the keyboard with shit travel distance that reportedly breaks within months
How are these premium?