What went right?

What went right?

Attached: open-graph-default.png (1200x630, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsV500W4BHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people valuing short term gain over long term loss

convenience

I just pirate with soulseek

fucking losers paying for content they will never own ie : your average zoomer cuck

Hulu

this

Bump

It just works.

>streaming anything

Attached: freedom.jpg (430x347, 31K)

That and SMLoadr. Fuck fags who keep their shares locked. Got like 112k public shares.

Publishers often refer to copying they don't approve of as “piracy.” In this way, they imply that it is ethically equivalent to attacking ships on the high seas, kidnapping and murdering the people on them. Based on such propaganda, they have procured laws in most of the world to forbid copying in most (or sometimes all) circumstances. (They are still pressuring to make these prohibitions more complete.)
If you don't believe that copying not approved by the publisher is just like kidnapping and murder, you might prefer not to use the word “piracy” to describe it. Neutral terms such as “unauthorized copying” (or “prohibited copying” for the situation where it is illegal) are available for use instead. Some of us might even prefer to use a positive term such as “sharing information with your neighbor.”

Attached: img_1755.jpg (2048x1536, 672K)

Most people really don't care about owning a local copy they always have access to. As long as it's convenient then that's all that matters to them. Little do they know that with all the licensing bullshit content can be pulled without any notice. It's funny that it took the IP dinosaurs so long to give up on physical media and capitalize on this new model of drip feeding content.

>mfw be swiss fag where you're officially absolutely legally allowed to copy all the media out there (just don't seed), which includes movies, books, music, just no software, because then you're in license territory, which is a different thing
we do, however, pay some shekkels extra on all the empty media we can copy our pirated shit onto, such as paper, or disks. it's only fair.

Attached: 4684678467s.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>don't seed
You're a horrible human being.

I use it in addition to my physical media and my mp3 collection. It's good for having it on in the background but the quality loss is really noticeable if you switch between a well ripped MP3 and streaming.
I couldn't imagine using only Spotify since there are always songs that they don't have at all or get removed without any mention.

>implying

spotify just has the best streaming product in music, sorry. music at your fingertips instantaneously, literally an infinite amount of playlists to choose from, they'll make custom playlists, end of year favorites for you, predict what albums from certain years you'd like, and even promote music to you that is 'out of your comfort zone'.

if you'd prefer to have a local copy, you're free to do so and incorporate it into your library. I pirate tons of shit and I can still play it on spotify. you can also use spotify to seamlessly transfer a local file to your mobile device just by being on the same wifi network. the only thing that bother me is I can't play my FLAC files on it but I have another player for that if I want.

it's $10 a month. who can't afford that hahahahahahahahahahaha. I even pay for a family package that my parents and my sister use. YGSIU

>King Crimson's albums coming there June 10

Hell froze over

I'm sorry, but that would be against the law. And you can't do that.

Attached: 5cde14025ed70d444df8ad8a1b1bc165.jpg (690x565, 62K)

Convenience.

Unironically this.

>I even pay for a family package that my parents and my sister use.
this, and I live in 2nd world

Does spotify have any autist music e.g. old school runescape soundtrack?

$5 a month for you dumb ass college students. I had to give in and get a sub because I bought a nice speaker and couldn't spend all my time torrenting flac rips.

yes

I also like the social aspect of spotify, I have collaborative playlists with friends and we all actively share music, its easy and fun to create a playlist with a sound you all created

>having friends
fucking normie

lol... now I can listen to the age of empires 2 soundtrack lmao.

nah we listening to sixnine in this bitch

>spending 10 bucks a month on music
Are you people rich? I never even spent that much on music albums.

I'd sooner listen to royalty-free midis than pay that much for music.

Attached: piracy.jpg (825x820, 222K)

>normie AND a shill

Is that that ad-encumbered free music app which spies on you even if you pay to make the ads go away?

Why would I want some lazy nigger to just freely copy the thing I worked hard and paid for.

ease of use.

literally always on my PC and i just press the play button on my keyboard and it starts.

>he doesn't pirate spotify

Normies ruining a industry, nothing new. You all bastards should kys

why do people even subscribe on there????? i literally just put some ip's into a host file and now its ad free for me :)

You don't get the high quality audio though

oh damn, didnt konw spotify did that. ya as someone who dabbles in bedroom producing music that does kind of bother me now.

>chillin with the squad
>Lia watches a funny tik tok
>andrè starts singing along to the dank trap banger
>Ariana asks “what song is that?”
>Trevor says “uh I think it’s old town road by lil nas?”
>everyone looks it up on Spotify
>later on, in the car
>yo user, here’s the aux, play that song that slaps from when we were chillin earlier
>”h-haha, sorry guys I h-have to queue it up to my seedbox from a VPN connection. I might be able to stream it with plex b-but if the port forwarding got confused by dynamic IPs again then I have to transfer it locally..”
>ari sucks trevor’s dick that night instead of yours

That’s why

You’re Jewish, I can just tell. Like, painfully Jewish.

king shit. these nerds are seething

>You're a horrible human being.

Attached: 1533944271481.png (727x793, 100K)

Based
Take your meds, Jow Forums schizo.

Basically this

See? Every single time, Jewish people project their genetic mental illnesses onto their goy betters. It’s like you’re the real golems.

Take your meds.

I make enough money that 84€ per year to listen to whatever music I want whenever I want is justifiable.

Unironically seek help

Yeah just like that, thanks for the examples anons. We’ve all seen replies like these so often that they’ve become a comedic trope.

Jow Forums btfo

Attached: 1540730524894.jpg (400x400, 20K)

No seriously, take your meds. It's painfully obvious you're not right in the head.

zoomers paying for everything

and don't forget about deezloader.

No, unlike NEET's like you, we actually work...and then we can use our rewards for working (called MONEY) to pay for goods and services!

Shocker, I know!

Yeah yeah we get it, typical Jewish projection. Sheesh, relax, this joke is becoming stale. It’s only funny when you catch a kike flat footed on it. Don’t overdo the joke, it loses its punch and effectiveness. Just let the Jewish people do it naturally like a nigger smacking his lips.

How do you people function in your daily life?

I buy used CDs simply because it’s an easy way to Jew the record companies out of shekels.

No user, I'm serious. You're not right in the head, you need genuine help. You are experiencing cognitive dissonance.

There are entire regions in the USA where Jews are almost completely absent. You can say like this and nigger that anywhere in like 95% of the geographical area and nobody will even bat an eye.

You transsexual huffy little snowflakes think you’re much more numerous than you are. Same with Jews themselves. It’s because you’re both cosmopolitan and insular in your habits.

Imagine wasting so much of your miserable life on Jow Forums that you begin to see Jews everywhere and let them live in your head absolutely rent free

Attached: isnt_that_the_question_of_the_day.jpg (829x481, 31K)

I do not think that word means what you think it means. And we get it, Jews do that knee jerk “you’re a schizophrenic” act but you’re really just beating a dead horse with it now. Yes, we get it, the rhetorical devices Jewish people are taught grow to be like gold stars, yeah yeah. No need to iterate over all of them here in this thread.

Because of the advance news I get on Jow Forums I increased the value of my stock portfolio by over 40% last year. When the Jews from CTS Labs in Israel lied about those AMD vulns with the help of Bloomberg who spread their fake report, I cleaned up on the dip and rise. If I didn’t browse Jow Forums I never would have become aware of this distinctly Jewish plot.

Imagine I want to sell my car but I can't because some guy is distributing free copies.

You are experiencing cognitive dissonance. Seek help. Cognitive dissonance is not one word, you're already becoming incoherent with rage.

>I increased the value of my stock portfolio by over 40% last year
Nice going champ! What did you buy with the $4 you earned?

>not just opening it up in YouTube instead in such a case

fuck if I know

Sounds great, what seems to be the problem?

Based mods clearing out the Jow Forumslution

don't forget about deez nuts

Attached: Untitled-1.png (240x289, 105K)

Why not get 5 copies of your car then?

>have deezloader hosted in a docker container on my nas
>whenever I need some music, open up the website, find the music and download
>all downloaded music automatically gets copied to my music shared folder
>open the nas audioplayer on my phone
>play downloaded music.
This is my current "workflow" for music. Not as fast as just booting up spotify, but it works for me. Though in this scenario it's usually just youtube I open up. Works 99% of the cases.

Feel like the people too cheap to pay for spotify are probably too cheap to pay for data as well.
>sorry guys, my plan only has calling and texts, data was too expensive for my neet wages

/thread

How do you put your mp3s on Spotify? Desktop app?

I agree Spotify has the best library but you're absolutely deluded if you think the clients are in any way well-made. The Android app is a buggy mess, the desktop client is slow as fuck, and adding local music is a convoluted as fuck unreliable process
You have to have your computer on, add your music library folder to Spotify, add said songs to a playlist and then download said playlist to your phone while the computer is still on to get local files onto your phone. Fucking ridiculous process

There's an option in preferences to add local folders to your library. If you want to sync it to a mobile device on the same network you'll need to create a playlist, add your songs, and tick the download option on the playlist on your mobile device.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 12.43.51 AM.png (1624x580, 53K)

>The Android app is a buggy mess
I had an iPhone for 3 or 4 years simply because majority of my phone usage was Spotify. After switching to android I'm really missing those swipe functions that for some reason just don't exist but overall it's fine. It recently got updated again and I think it looks a lot better now.

A few updates ago they literally moved the filter function from being a simple swipe down function to being hidden behind 3 layers of tap menus for absolutely no fucking reason. The devs are fucking incompetent and actually make it worse every update. I'm staying on a version a few months old until they fix that stupid design choice (they won't). Not to mention using the equaliser causes buggy playback on Xperia devices (never getting fixed)

Holy shit, soulseek still exists? I haven't used that since 2005.

Not sure about that considering how little I use the filter, if I tap on Songs the filter is one swipe down but I can't find the filter at all if I tap on a playlist. Interesting.

I know the search tab prioritizes songs you have saved/in your playlists now which is what I usually use if I want to listen to something specific.

Also my phone started slowing down majorly a few days ago, checked my storage and Spotify was using TEN FUCKING GIGS of "cache" despite me not having downloaded a single playlist. Don't even get me started on the fact that taking out your SD card and putting it back in renders any music you had stored on it unusable.

Also if you have a long queue lined up at a party etc and accidentally tap on ONE song (very easy to do when scrolling) you can say goodbye to that queue

Spotify, unlike Netflix has a very, very good library. Unless you're some /mu/tant with far-out tastes, Spotify has you pretty much covered. They also don't rotate out large chunks of their library each month because of licensing bullshit like Netflix.

I'm in the minority here, but I'll actively try not to pirate things because it's a fucking hassle. I don't have time for the private tracker bullshit and all the hoops you have to jump through, and on public I don't want to have to worry if I'm actually downloading what I think I am.
Spotify almost completely removes the need to pirate music, if only Netflix was halfway decent.

What the fuck? You might have a bugged installation or something. I use the queue all the time car pooling and frequently change the song before one ends to insert a requested song without affecting anything else in the queue. It will however affect what plays after the queue finishes but queued songs always take priority on my phone.

True, Spotify's library is sadly unmatched. If Apple music had the same music Spotify had I'd drop Spotify in a heartbeat
Maybe they fixed it in later versions

They still after all these years have not figured out how to implement a proper shuffle function. It's ridiculous.

No way! I remember a few years back when i started using it i immediately noticed that they dont have it there.

But... I wanted to suck Trevor‘s dick...

Attached: 2FACC6F2-D0C5-48CF-80CF-DB4381AAC202.png (744x687, 44K)

I do like the service but I can't justify paying as much as they're asking to rent music, especially music I already have. Most new music is terrible so I don't really need to hunt down new albums often.

autism

>Spotify, unlike Netflix has a very, very good library.
>Spotify‘s library is sadly unmatched

>still no mono Beatles in Anno Domini MMXIX
Shoo, shoo, shills.

I don't think you can anymore, they made their regular app premium only and the free users get the new lite piece of shit they added
atleast deezer works lmao

>not being resourceful and just using an app like NewPipe to play only the audio, or if that fails, find on SoundCloud, or even just do an oldschool "index.of" search (pic related, took like 15 seconds to do)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09-09-34-32.png (1080x1920, 163K)

I'm not shilling you fucking retard, I just wrote multiple paragraphs about all the problems Spotify has. You can't deny the fact that is has the broadest library of any of the streaming services though. Idiot.

>*interrupts your music every other song with 2 30 second unskippable ads shilling premium*
nothing personell, kid.

I have pirated spotify on my phone and computer.
For my phone I just searched it up on Google and on my computer I use BlockTheSpot.
Obviously I'm using a burner acoount. My playlists are on my main account that I don't use but which are synced with the burner account.
Pretty comfy.

Highdi
(sorry, han müesse)

Attached: r5n3dzrvafp21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.15M)

youtube.com/watch?v=lsV500W4BHU