OHNONONONONO AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH GREEN BUBBLES BTFO

OHNONONONONO AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH GREEN BUBBLES BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09-06-08-35-734.jpg (1075x1633, 680K)

Well fuck. As a boomer iPhone X user, I'm not sure how I feel about this.

>iPhones are for zoomers
I don't see the problem.

Group pressure.

I can see that. Conformity and the fact that teens use the rich messaging features of iMessage proves Android hasn't caught up to it just yet.

I use Apple myself like a good goy, but most of the developed world is Apple-biased in terms of market share.

Good thing I haven't been a teen in a long time. I'm so happy smart phones weren't big when I was growing up.

> meet girl from tinder
> girl mentions green bubbles as a "joke"
Even outside the teen world, pretty funny desu.

>meet girl from tinder
seems like a shit start

I can see your STDs, now gTFO

OMG LIEK IFONE GUD

Attached: 1524915872093.gif (931x682, 426K)

>83% of zoomers are iToddlers
OHNONONONONO AAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1524827761757.jpg (690x720, 77K)

>i-it's only zoomers so I don't care!
accept it, ios is better than android

No fucking way.

>sample size of 8000
Invalid.

I left highschool a couple of years ago and people don't give a shit about your phone. Niggas either go through 8 phones a year cuz they keep breaking them or use the same phone they got in middle school. Unless you fuckers are from some kind of fucked up suburbia where you have nothing better to do that show off the shit of the month i-gadget piece of crap.

Real fucking people don't care about your phone.

In my experience, the only time most people give a shit about your phone is when you don't have one. That said, I think it's primarily a matter of who's paying for the phone. I have friends who work in schools, and they consistently tell me that all the kids have the most expensive phones they can get their parents to buy them. The only people I generally see with flagship phones are kids, while I always see adults with cheaper phones. I see more adults carrying cheap Samsungs than anything else, usually broken to some degree. It has nothing to do with quality, it's just a status thing for kids because they don't have any money, not of their own anyway. It's easy to justify a thousand dollar phone when you're not the one paying for it. When it's actually your money, that you worked for, it's hard to part with it just to "upgrade" to a phone that won't do anything your current one doesn't. I still have my old Galaxy S5. I have no plans to switch phone any time in the forseeable future. If anything, I'll buy a new screen and a new battery soon.

In the 90s, it was sneakers, and clothing brands, today it's phones. Anyone who thinks teens' obsession with iPhones is related to quality is a moron. It's just the big brand that stupid kids with no money use to flex on each other.

Holy shit Americans are retarded

This it's peer pressure. Teens are very sensitive to it. Adults less so but they created a habit of always buying an IPhone so they will continue to do so.

Every day I thank God I’m not American

kek this is still so fucking funny
Based

it's still sneakers and clothing brands, unfortunately

At least they can't enjoy phoneposting here unlike the superior Android Clover posters.

>teens have less incentive to post here
GREAT!

Americans are retarded, what else is new?
most of i users think that i makes their photos better

Based

Attached: 1539906428969.jpg (743x742, 143K)

How is it done? I never do any surveys. Do they target school and ask everyone there?

>83% of US teens are normie NPCs

>think different (TM)

Attached: 2944876508_bf9f83551e_o.png (1148x715, 1.39M)

>the eternal mutt is braindead
huh. totally suprising

>iPhones are most popular among people who are at the stupidest age possible, the teenage years
Obviously, OP