A case to ponder

Greetings.

I am updating the case recommendations, since a lot of the old cases are EOLed, and some new cases are better than the old ones at the same prices.

On the left, the list of old cases, with the old descriptions.

On the right, the new cases, with the new descriptions.

You comments, suggestions, and criticisms are much appreciated. If there is a bad case that I added, or if there is a good case that I missed, let me know.

Attached: Untitled.png (2772x4968, 1.76M)

Also: A couple of potentially worthy cases that I am already aware I need to look into:

- SilverStone Redline RL06
- Lian Li Alpha 550X

Lian Li has been absent from the case list for a long time, so I am hoping the 550X is good.

Your comments, suggestions, and criticisms are welcome.

Any USB C 3.1 Gen 2 Cases on the market yet?

>USB C 3.1 Gen 2
Do you mean... "USB 3.2 Gen 2x1"? I did not check.

Honestly I think cases have kind of peaked and now we're in a decline. Especially with the case of tablets and portable phones becoming more and more mainstream each day.

Wake me when we're back to the Beige with a Turbo button on the front

>we're in a decline
The low tier cases are getting better at least.

Although I haven't built in the HAF 912, I've built in the N400 and found it to be a pretty nice case to build in. It's about $7 more. But I think it's worth it for double the front panel I/O. I also think it's a nicer looking case, but that's entirely subjective.

>N400
That is an old case! I am pretty sure it is EOL, or close to it. I actually wanted to take out both the 912 and 200R thinking they are both EOL too, but they are still in stock everywhere.

How about that lian li 011 case? I heard it does really well handling airflow and can get gpu temps pretty low as well.

Attached: 1531622658699.png (220x198, 23K)

Reading reviews on it now. Thanks!

>That is an old case! I am pretty sure it is EOL, or close to it.
Oh well fuck me then. Damn shame, I liked it a lot more than everything else in it's price range.

>I liked it a lot more than everything else in it's price range.
Nothing lasts forever. There was once a legendary case called the CM690 II! I think that was the only thing ever that Jow Forums was united in loving, but they discontinued it.

750D best case dont even @ me

@70484048 I have it in the list.

Idk if in the us there's a brand called nox, they are cheap but their quality is decent for the price
If you can find a c70 they are worth it, one the best cases I've seen especially if you are going to mod it

>C70
I know the Corsair C70 military case, and that was on the list years ago. But that has been EOL for a while. Never heard of Nox before. Any links for me to read?

reminder to never respond to namefags

Thanks for bumping the thread, kind user. I appreciate it.

Feels good having an Enthoo elite. Patrician choice.

Post pic with timestamp, or your statement is devoid of factual information.

I might be off to bed soon, but I will check this thread in the morning for any feedback.