What's the ideal pendrive size bros

What's the ideal pendrive size bros

Attached: 55343.jpg (900x900, 95K)

THICC size

Attached: 71Vx-WuNIZL._SX425_.jpg (425x266, 9K)

One that sticks out 2cm

Like your penis

Pwned

64gb is about good

Attached: 1524021187807.png (1114x412, 168K)

You're god damn right

Attached: 1537207182425.jpg (249x249, 41K)

I like how SanDisk invented nail-size flashdrives
I'm gonna buy Lexar's version

Attached: 600x450_s45_128G.png (600x450, 56K)

that DTSE9 except it actually fits into USB 2.0 and 3.0 (they're tighter) easily.

>2.0

Size doesn't matter. It matters how you use it.

Attached: 1553574814008 - gigachad.jpg (758x644, 64K)

t. dicklet

*zip disquétte

i'd rather have a microsd card at this point, at least you can put it in a phone easily without any stupid otg cables
and there are also tiny microsd card readers available, about the size of what you posted

*corrupts ur data*

Attached: microsd-card.jpg (2040x1200, 232K)

>phone
gay
I'm using a GPD Win. I'm going to use the microSD for file sharing between dual-boot OSs and the flash drive to back them up on.
You gotta sort out what your resources are, what your needs are, and how you're gonna match them.

Pendrives are my favorite storage media, nice and small so they don't take up much physical space like an SSD (which is still pretty small but still) so you can take a few with you.
I've never had to use one bigger than 32 GB but i do have 128gb ones and they do come in handy, that being said, I guess my favorite one would be the 64gb for the extra room, just in case.
Pendrives come on handy almost every day of my life considering how shitty my main laptops storage is (Chromebook, do not recommend unless you put Linux on it, which I can't, yes I jave tried developer settings, it's blocked, college laptop, vpn blocked too)

Attached: 2019-04-09_02-26-05.png (81x20, 513)

that's a lot of inb4's when the only real reply is stop being a fag and set a different primary laptop

What manufacturer has the most reliable chips? Going to probably store a key file on one, to open .kdbx (also using master password) and hang it from car keys

When I graduate next month and am out of this hell of a school, the Chromebook is going to be put to different use, most likely as a fancy music player, and my other laptop will be my main. Really, I just use it for schoolwork, and I enjoy using laptops with very limited space and/or very old as a challenge, though the other, no Chromebook laptop is neither old nor limited on space, just has a broken screen that I do not have the money to replace and I'd rather not have to repeatedly hook it up to a tv (I dont have any monitors) just to use and obviously I cant use a computer with no working screen at school.
Would really fucking like to use a different laptop but I gave away my other 20gb space lubuntu laptop to my brother and he won't give it back to me and then calls me childish when I try to use it because he thinks I'm trying to steal it from him.
Through the past 6 years I have owned possibly 30 USBs, and the majority have been SanDisk, mostly because that is the main brand at my local Walmart, and I've only had 2 fuck up, mostly from premature ejection, the one I use the most, a 128gb which has held possibly 400pdf files over 4 years, still works to this day despite half of the files ending up corrupted from said ejections (which never happened again). So, I would say that it'd be okay to get SanDisk but have a backup and eject safely

>the majority have been SanDisk, mostly because that is the main brand at my local Walmart
it's the main brand anywhere

The officemax across the street has some other ones, not sure if they were SanDisk or not because they were pricy and i didnt Care, but Walmart also sold some cheesy looking childish ones too, ones that had panda bears and others that were 8gb and bright pink or neon green that most likely weren't SanDisk either, but I guess the main brand was still SanDisk, since I'm pretty much poor and have always been, I never bothered to really learn the different companies and all, just personal use with the best bang for buck.

Size does not matter number however does.
I recommend any serious pendrive user to own at least 4. 1 windows 10 install disk, 1 linux-of-choice, and Ubuntu LTS. Finally your files pendrive.

oh god don't buy this, it's overheat like crazy almost burn my finger after plug in short time.

I'd have to question what you were using it for to make it a literal hot button

Your choices are definitely different than mine.
>...serious pendrive user...
Serious? What?

Not gonna lie those Sandisk, micro 'fit' ones are absolutely amazing, until they go missing and are never found again.

7-8in long with 5.5-6in girth

Some reliable tough small usb stick that could withstand outside use? Don't care about speed or memory size

For me, it's the StarCraft 2 USB-stick

Attached: s-l300.png (300x156, 90K)

Just get a USB SDHC adapter and never look back

>pendrive

Attached: 1505020180359.jpg (456x386, 81K)

Since my usb slots aren't really big, I have to use small-ish usb, but i prefer T H I C C

chill it with the commas, tavros

Z I P D I S Q U E T T E

Dongle

I like these Kingston ones desu

Attached: IMG_20190409_164933390_HDR.jpg (3120x4160, 3.61M)

Universal Serial Bus Storage Device

What Honda do you drive m8?

I like the EMtec ones because they look punk and cool.

Attached: emtec-c400-candy-series-64gb-usb-2-0-flash-drive-green-retail-hanging-pack-79.jpg (1500x750, 96K)

This but unironically.

Pretty resilient little buggers. Used a simple 16GB one for almost 5 years, while every Sandisk or chinchong dies in a year.

They released a smaller micro version that supports USB 3 and i'm likely ordering a few.

You mean there's more Hondas that just Civic?

256GB ought to be enough for anyone

>ought to be enough

You don't need more than 256GB!
Just carry more drives if you need more storage!

Fuck off, drive-grabber.

Does Kingston even manufacture their own memory chips?

Attached: Honda-Accord_Tourer-2009-ig.jpg (2160x1200, 408K)

256gb micro sd+adapter is the current goldilock zone of portable storage

will be 512 in a few months

Attached: image3lowresgif.gif (1066x600, 2.76M)

about the size of your dick obviously

At least he didn't say memory stick

Attached: 813068.jpg (1365x2048, 258K)

Even though it's low power, it's also low area making it have the same power per area dissipation as a 85W+ light bulb.

1.21 niggabytes

Wtf happened to these?

They were great.

Attached: sandisk_ultraiisdplus.jpg (1280x838, 149K)

I wish there were some data I could check from what is the manufacturer of some specific usb flash drive mode, e.g. Lexar somemodel - Micron

jump drive

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

cope

This

Attached: samsung_muf_128bb_am_128gb_muf_128bb_usb_3_0_1202466.jpg&sp=647fbdd1f8d351111f30aa00041ed942.jpg (2500x2500, 475K)

Sorry, am going through some mental shit currently. Very hard to pay attention to what I am writing. Barely even here mentally. Not to get too personal but schizoaffective is a hell of an experience. All the ups and downs of bipolar paired with the absolute vomit of psychosis, beautiful. Dont know what I am saying half the time but a large chance that I will speak passionately about it. Walls of text, angry responders, random bans, all because I cant speak simple. Even now, what was meant to be a simple apology is now 500+ letters.
Don't worry, you won't have to deal with this much longer, will be in the ward, well rested, medicated, as soon as I finish my last test in a few weeks
Ignore me, I'm just off my meds

Attached: 1470412650352.jpg (240x240, 11K)

16gb, you can get them online for like 5usd per pen, big enough for anything you need to put on such a small drive, cheap enough for it not to matter if you lose it