How long until he shoots up Apple HQ?

How long until he shoots up Apple HQ?

Attached: 3VTSEiy.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mytoshiba.com.au/products/accessories/port-replicators/pa3927a-1prp
youtube.com/watch?v=EDJGTGBgFc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Year?

Love his rants, hate that the Youtube algorithm made him so popular recently. Now he is indulging too much.

That's what makes him all his money, so never

Sam Hyde is 5'8, not 5'2

dis nigga literally just discovered that everything he said to his phone was recorded since 2012...
WOW!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKn-8mKxGO4

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 91K)

>the Youtube algorithm
Sure, bubbele, it's all the youtube (((algorithm))) pushing certain special plebs to preach to the masses out of fucking nowhere

Attached: 1461428883536.png (736x547, 20K)

An Arab terrorist? How cliché.

Attached: rossmoan_hd.jpg (500x281, 27K)

>Be genius tier EE with serious skills

>Get trapped repairing apple trash for human trash

No wonder he's angsty.

It's his own business, you fucking idiot. He chose to do this. And I don't see how he's a genius.

He's flunked college many times iirc, he talked about it in one of his videos. He has no professional training either. He's doing well for someone with no credentials, but how much further can you go with no education?

It's a waste of someone with actual potential. It'd be like fucking putting Bourdain on the grill in McDonalds.

He's pretty much where he belongs. He isn't special in any regard.

I haven’t seen any of his videos for about a year. What did I miss that I definitely should watch?

Attached: image.jpg (1536x2048, 2.02M)

This, he sucked in school and college, started repairing guitar amps as a hobby in high school, that lead to him fixing other electronics and he eventually made a business out of it and taught himself how to do more and more complicated repairs as time went on. He's not an engineer or any sort of genius, he just found a trade that interested him and had earning potential so he applied himself to git gud at it. I like watching some of his videos because they're entertaining and a little bit informative at the same time but I stopped watching when he just started posting 2-3 hour long unedited videos of him working on boards, I don't have the time for that.

does he do anything else apart from bitching at Apple?

he's controlled opposition

Very far, I've seen CS grads stuck at pleb jobs for too long or be replaced by pajeet code monkeys. You can create your own business and profit from it without a lifelong debt to a jew college.

2023 when his rent expires

so logical so minimal only the most essential ports I dare you to look at the form on this and try not go biting people in public

Attached: BANNED.gif (600x600, 42K)

it is. i dont even watch tech vids, and linus, louise and techlead are recommended to me constantly

this just means you're a fucking faggot. I, for example, only get based Terry Temple OS videos recommended.

What the hell is this?

When he quits his psych meds.

Attached: 1548450116353.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

pure shit is what it is.
mytoshiba.com.au/products/accessories/port-replicators/pa3927a-1prp

>no thunderbolt
>no displayport
>4 USB 2.0 ports
>no USB 3.1 or 3.2
>no 4K support
>does not charge laptop
>200 dollars

Attached: 289202.jpg (225x350, 43K)

CIA NIGGERS will get him first

Better question is when will he retaliate against the tip jar thieves?

He's got a pretty okay channel but he keeps doing these shitty "repair" videos nobody cares about when everyone is actually there to see Blackberry and Mr. Clinton.

>genius tier EE
he repairs macbkooks... lmaoing at how stupid you must be in comparison to think this is genius level. dude flunked college, couldnt even do calculus

based

Not soon enough

why would he shoot up the place that allows him to make videos that generate 100 thousands of clicks? he loves apple

he straight up says that he's not a genius

youtube.com/watch?v=EDJGTGBgFc4

above is an example

he's bitching at microsoft now for their Surface shenanigans

>Surface shenanigans
What's going on there? Are they shit too? I thought they were cool, no?

they're impossible to open without a heatgun and a prytool, basically forcing a keyboard repair due to melting the keys, and they're soldering in CPU/RAM AND the SSD

You can't shoot up an infinite loo
It's infinite and he's just one man

eww.. well, people wanted to have that shit all super thin and stuff, I guess.

IMO adhesives and conformal coatings in electronics serve no purpose except to make things harder for the user when their product inevitably fails

the only reason to solder the SSD is to be a dick to the customer, it saves zero room and makes it ten times harder to upgrade

Also, Rossman is a free market capitalist who basically only rags on Apple because they make his job harder. I don't even think he's in favor of right to repair laws.

Toshiba feels like going the way of Mitsubishi. They're almost completely irrelevant in today's consumer market.

fair enough, not gonna argue with that

Ironic

ANSWER ME

soon

All Japanese tech companies have been declining for the past decade, they can't compete with the Koreans, Chinese, and Taiwanese.

Watch the video on disgusting stickers.

If stop and think about it, hes actually living off of apples mistakes. If apple did everything the way they are supposed to, he would be out of a job. I dont see him shooting an apple store any time soon, as it would be completely moronic.

It's been happening for almost three decades. That's what happens when you make it impossible to fire anyone

>Make your own business
>Forgets the part where you hire a manager to run it for you while you duplicate your business in another location in order to start transitioning from active to passive profit

Attached: eyed.png (238x456, 108K)

All the good talent has left because of stagnant wages and oppressive workplaces, they can't fire anyone because there's no one to hire.

he didnt like college