How does it make you feel?

How does it make you feel?

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-141342~2.png (1075x697, 56K)

Good?

is this implying 34% of US graduates write code with few errors? kek

whatever, Jow Forums is the 90,1% anyway.

>IT engineering

Brainlets here are still struggling with fizzbuzz

Anyone who has ever been in a hiring position can tell you that the real number is like 1% across the board.

>write code with few errors
what did they mean by this
also, where's source and where's european countries/russia?

It usually takes me a few tries to get things right.

All STEM degrees should require you to pass electrodynamics.

If you can't derive the divergence and curl of the electric and magnetic fields with vector calculus you do not deserve an undergraduate STEM degree.

Most IT / Software / CS undergrads attending my university can barely perform simple calculus

>electrodynamics

Physics fag can’t find a job

This isn't an impressive thing to do, at all. You could realistically teach it to highschoolers.

>div and curl
>electrodynamics
sure you could do it in context but those two are really basic vector calc operations
electromagnetism is unnecessary bloat in this context

Rest write code with more errors.

You're complaining that majors in a field built upon discrete math aren't the best at calculus?

yeah but there's always someone who writes code with more or less errors than you. also, how did they figure out who had errors and who didn't? did they just ask them? or maybe they looked at the code themselves?

Attached: 1552539606705.gif (283x292, 195K)

It's not supposed to be impressive. It's supposed to ensure a minimum intellectual capability is attached to a STEM degree.

>china below poos
Top kek

That's nothing new.

Attached: Capture.png (807x280, 40K)

I disagree. The minimum intellectual capability you should attain from a STEM degree is being able to solve new problems that you've never seen before using concepts you've learn. Making a derivation that's been shoved down your throat in lectures is not at all impressive, and not part of the overarching goal of a STEM degree.

China and India push out like 10x as many CS students so they're still a threat

>India: 9.9%

We all know pajeets don't write code. They constantly copy-paste already existing/working one.

Why would a tech support monkey know how to write code?

makes you wonder what the point is
the whole point is coding, period.

What about Boeing?

china plus india 3bln people
us 0.35bln

>why are there no jobs

>How does it make you feel?

I can write code with minimal errors and still hate coding

Boomer hate thread

Attached: 1554747856238.jpg (2335x1800, 2.48M)

>english code is harder for non-english speaking people
wow