Do you like nordVPN?

Do you like nordVPN?

Attached: nordvpn-default.png (1080x1080, 158K)

Yeah, Works pretty good and accounts are like 1$ each

No

Botnet

Torrenting speeds are slow

Literally open source and you can pay with crypto and an throw away email.

How is it a botnet?

Yup lots of servers in non-five eyes countries, no lots, works well, pretty cheap.

Nice try, Mossad

they might keep logs

Holy shit someone might keep logs?! BOTNET GUYS IF ONLY YOU KNEW!
Jesus fucking Christ kill yourself you absolute consumer.

They’ve been independently audited several times.

Yes, but you paid with crypto and an email that can't be tied to your name, right user?

Right?

Any VPN provider might keep logs.
Nord's at least been audited by a massive international auditing firm that came to the conclusion that they don't keep logs.

WAaaaaaaaaaaaht?! Nooo way!

Please, quickly give me your referral code before it expires!! OMG

Attached: Soyjak.gif (680x315, 40K)

Fuck off, shill. At least make it subtle, this shit is constantly spammed here, it's a fucking huge red flag.

Yes, but look at it this way: Nord is in the process of a massive, almost unparalleled marketing campaign. It seems like there are literally 1000s of youtubers and other e-personalities shilling NordVPN and the bogus 75% off for a 3 year subscription bullshit.
Others like ExpressVPN are doing the same, but Nord seems to be the largest.
It is highly unlikely they will be able to grow much further without authorities starting to get in their way (if this hasn't happened already). You say they don't keep logs, but what if security agencies have already made deals to have backdoors into their system: the security agencies simply record all the logs but Nord can still technically claim "we don't keep logs".

Everyone knows people use VPNs for illegal activity, even if it's just downloading torrents (or, in the case of the UK just for innocent shitposting). No one cares when it's just 0.1% of users, but when it becomes 25% of users, then there will be a crackdown. I predict that will happen much sooner than later.

Why is FBI advertising this particular VPN on Jow Forums? hmmm
kys faggot

Fuck off nigger
I'm paying less than a dollar a month, jelly?

What does that matter when they have logs of your home IP address that can easily be linked to you during an investigation?

How about torguard, they're pretty decent for a VPN provider based in the US and you can shitpost on Jow Forums if you use one of their residential IP's?

they are logging everything you do
jelly? not really.

you ain't got a clue, fucking drone.

No. Any VPN you don't maintain yourself is a scam.

No

Works for me. I don't really give a shit if they log because I only use it for torrenting TV shows. Yes, I live in Germany.

i use nordvpn tor nodes for hacking random sql targets i found via google dorks because i'm too jewish to fork out $4 for a bulletproof vps.

botnet

Attached: 1547709320716.png (759x658, 588K)

NordVPN is owned by a literal data mining company, Tesonet, in a country where data/log retention is mandatory. Look up the lawsuit between Tesonet and Luminati, they clearly list Nord as part of Tesonet.

Is nord torrent a fad ?
I'm looking for a VPN don't know if I should take nord vpn or proton vpn. Proton is more expensive and I am wondering wheter the extra is worth it or not...