What if we made a Jow Forums alternative for white people only?

What if we made a Jow Forums alternative for white people only?

People would have to take a timestamp pic of themselves and ancestry DNA document to showcase their race and email it to the site owners which would allow the person to access the imageboard if it fullfilled the requirements.

This way we wouldn't have to deal with jews, niggers or mutts making it a much better experience for everyone.

Attached: we wuz.png (1000x1000, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/ancestry.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dude make an anonymous image board but with no anonymity lmao

You would be anonymous to everyone but the site owner

Go back to Jow Forums

Go back to Plebbit retard

Enjoy your empty site which won't even happen because you don't have the drive to get shit done

good point

>Wants all white board
>Uses anime picture

>Just like it is now with 4channel wow, what an innovative idea, but instead let's send our passports to some shady japanese guy that runs a website in a random corner of the world

Attached: 1547793098009.jpg (144x161, 7K)

Being so dilliusional that he thinks people will join his shitty Jow Forums clone

Attached: 1531740730339.png (499x338, 38K)

>Enjoy your empty site
Are you serious?

>

kikes and niggers don't belong on the internet
prove me wrong
protip: you can't
they're literally nothing more than laughing stock

Reddit seething already

Attached: 23231515.jpg (768x768, 40K)

Fucking based if you ask me

Attached: 1543164217697.png (1000x1000, 177K)

>because you don't have the drive to get shit done
tb h if we sorted each post by race we'd probably see whites contributing the most to the site.

Why not just be racist to drive out all the mudpeople?
Like exactly what we have now?

Attached: 1524547982420.jpg (1000x727, 139K)

Nice honeypot you got there OP

Attached: 1489363590768.jpg (491x491, 42K)

>ancestry DNA
stallman.org/ancestry.html
Nice fucking botnet.

i just want to say that i like Yui

Attached: 1327120506231.jpg (432x599, 53K)

i agree

Attached: 1519588531597.jpg (1488x1488, 332K)

Attached: 1554734703299.jpg (977x977, 168K)

I wouldn't do something that extreme, but something I thought about is a board where you can only post if you're in an Anglosphere/Five Eyes country. This was mainly to combat scammer pajeetposting on Jow Forums, but it'd be interesting what other things will end up from a board like this, like how no one predicted that Jow Forums would go from being mainly a proof of concept for that one XKCD comic to being a depression board.

I know that this is basically a troll thread, but I don't think a race-based thing would work. Everyone on this site is united in being the refuse of society, regardless of race or gender (except the shills and scammers). It takes all the colors to make our shitty rainbow.

Attached: thatcher.jpg (800x1067, 153K)

Noice troi, FBOI.

I identify as white. Stop being so hateful.

One problem OP. White people don't actually exist. We're all relatives to black Africans so no one will use your site. Just check your ancestry DNA and maybe you'll see just how retarded you are.

Based, but not worth the hassle.

>White people don't actually exist.

False.

Attached: Cro Magnon DNA.jpg (845x403, 134K)

kek, I've been here for 10 years, it's gonna take more than 2 years of shitposting to drive me out, Jow Forumsnigger
.t Abdullah

Attached: 1554639616371-g.jpg (720x720, 159K)

I reviewed the second source as that one was relevant. I will correct my shitpost.

One problem OP. White people might not actually exist. We're all relatives to the same origin which might be white, black, or even asian. This results in everyone being able to use your website or no one being able to use your website, defeating its purpose. Just check your ancestry DNA and maybe you'll see just how retarded you are.

If you fall for Jow Forums scams it's your fault.

>What if we made a Jow Forums alternative for white people only?
>People would have to take a timestamp pic of themselves and ancestry DNA document to showcase their race and email it to the site owners which would allow the person to access the imageboard if it fullfilled the requirements.
>This way we wouldn't have to deal with jews, niggers or mutts making it a much better experience for everyone.

Attached: muttman.png (696x602, 322K)

WE WUZ OOGA BOOGA N SHEIT

>Sending your ancestry DNA to a stranger to sign up for a weeaboo forum with zero users

Attached: 510.png (800x1000, 143K)