How should I go about organizing my Doujinshi easily so I could organize it to the Artist...

How should I go about organizing my Doujinshi easily so I could organize it to the Artist, parody and type of Doujinshi (E.g. trap, loli, shota etc..)? Since I can't tag the folders like I can with pictures and wouldn't want to create a bunch of subfolders.

Attached: 1537599409401.png (1739x839, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewindowsclub.com/add-remove-folders-library-windows-10
sugoi.gitbook.io/lanraragi/for-regular-users/index/vagrant
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you make your own "libraries", though?
thewindowsclub.com/add-remove-folders-library-windows-10

Use HappyPanda X.

ctrl+a DEL install gentoo

How do you tag pictures, in the first place? My own folders are a horrid mess and I need something to at least detect duplicates. Anyone can suggest a decent solution?

And to answer your question: I go by artist and include the parody in the filename.

Attached: 1323074266466.jpg (600x480, 124K)

zip them, rename to .cbz, then import to hydrus network and tag them
your image viewer DOES support .cbz, right?

It does but when I try hydrus how would I seperate files from pictures? Also when opening externally it only opens the .cbz as a .zip so I can't really view it normally.

Attached: 1545624396114.png (1184x597, 159K)

just delete it all.

Attached: 2b790e48bcd9779bce4dc5bc74a01118.563x1000x1.png (563x1000, 38K)

actually nvm this wont work, because i wont be able to name the file in hydrus

>How should I go about organizing my Doujinshi easily so I could organize it to the Artist, parody and type of Doujinshi (E.g. trap, loli, shota etc..)? Since I can't tag the folders like I can with pictures and wouldn't want to create a bunch of subfolders.

Attached: 1492386240293.jpg (960x852, 50K)

>Gujira
>Nagi ichi
OP is a faggot.

>He hasn't bust at least 15 nuts to Chikanya-san
It is YOU who is the faggot.

the point of hydrus is that everything about the file is saved as a tag, and you can give title/series/author tags by title:_____/series:_____/author:_____
CBZ is a container for zip, but you can always tell your OS to open the cbz extension with whatever program you want, and tell hydrus to open the cbz extension externally

Holy shit, comic sans as font. Never thought anyone would go that far.

Ditch hydrus, that shit doesn't tag shit for you and you will waste resources by arbitrary uploading tags for your shitty recompressed archives, nobody will ever benefit from it. Hydrus is for tag sharing and constant changing hashes (like recompressed archives) defeat the purpose behind it. You are supposed to use it as a booru watcher that takes tags from them and add the repo ones to the things you download through it.

Use happy panda/x or lanraragi instead. The later one does image searches on various doujin sites and makes it available locally for you. The former is a patreon piece of shit that even lacks image search. Only the abandoned one without the X has image search.

>shitty recompressed archives
You can decompress them back to their original state. File compression is lossless.

Is this what modern supercomputers are used for in cancer research? Are they coding an AI that will analyse how youre life got so ruined that you have a desktop full of Japanese Comics?

He says while shitposting in a cantonese arc-welding forum.

That's nice and all, but >99.99% of the worlds population aren't any better.

still works without renaming to CBZ, I just imported the folder as a ZIP with no compression, since ZIP doesn't compress anything.

That ain't the point my dude. Hydrus uses filehashes to save tags. Have you seen OP pic? He would have to compress everything into archives so they will end up unique. Of course that wouldn't be a problem if everyone gets their files the same way but it is what it is. I don't want clueless boys polluting the already too big tag cloud from hydrus with their one time tags.

Programs to autotag doujins exist so he should use them.

>Use happy panda/x
Tried using this but it fails to collect my library after 50+ files. I assumed it was still in beta and never used it except for automatic batch downloads. Any ideas solving this or alt

it does, but using the cbz container is useful for differentiating between shit you'll read and any other zip

Is there something like hydrus that I can just use for my own shit without messing with anyone else's tags?

>autotag doujins
What if I want to individually tag each one? Auto tag uses each tag from the website which many I might not want.

yes, you can use the local tag repository feature
it's exactly like the main/public repo, but stored locally and only for shit you add
do people just not look through settings pages anymore?

It's probably fetching pages too fast and you got your ass banned. I think all of the e-hentai supporting managers need to be used with care. They don't have any features to prevent you form getting banned. lanraragi for example just tries to fetch missing things constantly without delay and doesn't notice that you got banned. I resorted to write a little script with random 15-20 seconds intervals between copying archives to the gallery folder.

You aren't forced to upload the tags you make, in fact you have to explicitly enable the tag repository. The only problem is that you can't stop it from trying to query your tags and says they're "pending", implying they will some day get uploaded. I don't think it actually does without you clicking that menu.
I would just use it with the repository because it is actually useful to get better tags. Just ignore the pending tags.

You can just disable the responsible plugins and go through each gallery to see what they would add. I noticed extremely many wrong language tags so I ended up getting the proper URLs myself.

is ther elike an .exe for lanraragi? I use windows

>It's probably fetching pages too fast and you got your ass banned.
I have the archived file downloaded. I have no problem in downloading. But when I tried to make a library with my downloaded files for tag searches it fails

It's distributed as plain source files and a docker image. You would need to install virtualbox and use vagrant to set it up. see: sugoi.gitbook.io/lanraragi/for-regular-users/index/vagrant

That's because it still has to get the tags from somewhere so it starts to spam searches to the provider of them.
Of course that doesn't happen if the plugins are disabled at import time.

Why has someone not made a desktop application for managing hentai yet, and I mean a real desktop application, not what we have where you have to run a websever and access it through a browser.

This, seriously. Especially something with a duplicate image detector

So I'm using panda X for Doujinshi and Hydrus for individual pictures, this will be good right?

Yeah, that should be the optimal solution in the current day. I think X is also easily install-able on windows. Though it still uses a webserver for its bullshit.
I wonder that too. I guess everybody prefers to masturbate with a tiny screen nowadays so it needs to be phone compatible.

board/topic/filename.webp

Okay using it I can only log in as a guest but I want an account so only I can log in within my network.

I've set up the username+password but the web login keeps saying "Wrong credentials!"

Attached: 1540034911698.png (646x664, 28K)

You shouldn't use the db tab to set it up. That's only for an external mysql database that you optionally connect to. Look at the descriptions when you hover over the question mark.
For the record, i just use it as a guest since "default" as password didn't work for me. According to the manual one is supposed to login with the default password and manage accounts in the webui.

If I use as a guest, then anyone who accesses port 7008 on my network will gain access to it

Yeah, but the db tab user is only for the internal db of the backend and not for the actual user for this program. Those sql databases operate on user permissions so it needs a user, password and URL of your own sql server. That shouldn't matter as the default is configured for local sqlite that doesn't need that.

Also, you can block that port in windows firewall.

I can literally access the webpage through another device on the network though

Not if you block the port in the windows firewall. Don't forget to block it inbound and outbound. I think 7007 and 7009 are used by this.

I blocked the port, but is there another way to do it without blocking ports? Since it might cause trouble with other applications that want to use those 3 ports

I don't think they are commonly used by anything. all webtraffic goes through three or so ports anyway so you should only care about ports if you're a tinfoil hatter.

Does HPX import the folders into its own just like Hydrus?

I just figured out how to connect to the default user, just leave the username and password empty.
If you want to secure it then you should read the manual. basically, got via cmd to the folder and use "happypandx --create-user" select admin and follow the instructions. After that disable default user and guest login in the gui settings and restart the server. Seriously convoluted shit if you ask me.

>Does HPX import the folders into its own just like Hydrus?
No clue, I'm a refugee from lanraragi. I got sick of wrong language results.

Jesus it allows me to type in the Username but I can't type anything in the password, I press enter and it ask me to try again but I can't type in anything

nvm it worked, just that it doesn't show anything for the password.

kys disgusting pedo scum

The loading times in the web browser is so much slower than just browsing through my windows file mangament.
Also hate that you've got to input a Username and Password just to access the files.

use a neural network to do it for you with tags in a database

There is literally nothing wrong with pedophilia.

Attached: 1554726741516.jpg (466x601, 48K)

>trap
>shota
fucking disgusting. Kill yourself.

Looks like HPX doesn't import files to its on database, just reads them from your original location, meaning if I deleted it I won't be able to access it from HPX.

>"Doujinshi"
kill yourself

Attached: grr.png (389x439, 159K)

>the newer version removed image search
That doesn't seem right...

Hydrus is designed for individual image files, and incidentally adds an incentive for people not to fuck with the image compression or format. But yeah, archive files are another matter.

Doesn't sadpanda have something like that? Something which was designed a century ago but could be developed into a comfy desktop application.

these threads dont get deleted nowadays?
sad state-a affairs

Too many problems with HappyPanda X, so difficult to use, no way to remove tags, artist, circle, parodies etc. in the mangament tab. Doesn't import the files but only directs to path.

Though seriously I had to open up the .db file in a program to edit the tags lol

Attached: 1541568752444.png (1919x1049, 86K)

>Hey Jow Forums, which is the board on 4channering deditated to technolo/g/y...
>HoW ShUd i OrGeRnOiSe mUH POOOOORRRRRRNNNNNN?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

If you want to create what is effectively browsable tags for image files on your computer, I would create a folder for each tag and then paste a shortcut to the files you want to tag.

This is kind of a boneheaded pain in the ass way of doing things though.

That would be too complex. You'd have a spaghetti since you'd need to include stuff like the parody, tags, artists, group, filename and language. Using shortcuts for that isn't viable

>imagine your dad finding out all of those folders

Attached: B2DC0CA2-6F17-4BCF-977C-D000332461F5.jpg (564x756, 56K)

just use Calibre you bloke. there's even a plugin that rips tags from sadpanda

also zip that shit up and install CBXshell

>imagine being this underage

oh wow it looks like just what I wanted. The UI looks old though. Thanks.

It even imports the ZIP and converts it to CBZ to its on folder. This looks better than HappyPanda X.

Attached: 1548932350637.png (1270x636, 58K)

any photo manager will let you do that

Well, know any good ones?

no, I don't. Retards forget to add boolean search half the time. But they'll always have tagging.

Well shit, I've never used a photo manager in my life.
Can anyone at least give me the name of a mediocre one that does the job of tagging and duplicate detection?

Dupeguru PE? gets the job done

Attached: you_just_know.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)