Why don't we do this?

Attached: 1551349459146.png (542x428, 400K)

Bureaucracy.

Looks like a wonderful solution until your toilet starts overflowing

Because in reality most people don't care. It's just a problem to have something to talk about.

That solution blocks off fish species' ability to travel the river and spawn. It fucks up the ecosystem's fauna.

>Why don't we do this?

Why would we kid?. What do I care about water and sewage. It's the public and government's problem, not my businesses.

I wouldn't want to be the one that gets to change the whole city's poop sock.

it's a drainage ditch

It's your money being used ineffectiely so you should care

Flow rate problems

Who do you think they are tax for the necessary extra maintenance ?

Much simpler solution, fucking littering pigs.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

australian are really disgusting pigs...

Some of us don't have time to care about hippie bullshitting, lefty.

Enjoy having your pipes get clogged every 3 days.

requires work to clear it, so nobody will do it

simpler solution = ban companies like coca cola

ban the human race.

I've fished dinner out of one in the past; bluegill is fucking tasty.

I'm pretty sure there are filters in the water system.

Hello uncle ted

how about hire people for just that job then?

I unironically think we should adopt Singapore's policy of publicly whipping people that are caught littering

you're welcome to run for a place in the government and implement this in whatever shithole you live in
oh right no one actually cares enough to do something

>fishing dinner out of toilet water
kindly do the needful sir

Only whip hot girls desu

>whole city's plastic waste is just a few fishnets

Agreed, violence is always the solution when dealing with brain dead, selfish people.

How about we execute polluters instead?

Except we already have heavy fines for littering (around $2k in the US) but it still hasn't solved the problem. Clearly it's not working.

t. shits where he sleeps

RIP fish

I haven't heard of anyone ever getting fined for littering, except in one off news headline stories.

Just a heads up but it's actually illegal to do that in the US without paying for permission from the Feds, the State, the municipality, and several government bureaucracies.

Polution doesnt exist libtard and anumals dumb ebiugh to die from plastic deserve to die

I agree. Not just for environmental reasons but for local aesthetic reasons

Attached: jynx-pokemon-anime-xxx.png (1017x884, 554K)

Clogging
Fishes (if any)

Chinks are the worst offenders of pollution. First world countries are the cleanest in all regards. Go preach your bullshit to the bugmen instead faggot.

Attached: 1554139288396.png (900x851, 218K)

Because if you look at who is causing the majority of the pollution it suddenly becomes politically incorrect.

>Non-whites

You'd be damming your sewage. Just deport minorities and you won't have a littering problem to begin with.

Factories and megacorporations?

Attached: 1320812 - Altaria Jynx NPC_Trainer Oo_Sebastian_oO Porkyman Punk_Guy Winona.jpg (1000x1415, 832K)

You can't change the behavior of stupid people. Nothing that requires decisionmaking will ever work. The only way to fix these issues is to remove (and replace!) things that are causing the problems.
Removing stupid people is a solution, but let's not go there.

The only time it happens around here is when they catch people in the act of "illegal dumping" where they're stopped on the side of the road (out in the country in a rural area) unloading a couch or mattress or entire pickup load of trash bags onto the side of the road. Even then people are rarely caught in the act so it's exceedingly rare for anyone to get ticketed.

Then you'll either have to raise taxes or cut funding elsewhere to pay for that person's salary, pension, healthcare, work vehicle, and other equipment.

Wimp.q

China and India.

its directly proportional to the population
nothing racist here

Yeah they have all the factories. Unsurprising there. At some point it will probably move to Africa.

Attached: mr mime and jynx.jpg (240x317, 23K)

Most of the Chinese pollution is created to produce products that we use. It's easy not to pollute when your own country barely manufactures anything anymore.

-someone need move the heavy bag, full of industrial, toxic, organic waste mixed with plastic.
-Polyurethane and PET have zero value, making the entire thing useless.

>mom found the poop sock

Enjoy your ban

>he sits through bans
>he doesn't go and reset his router to get a new IP every time he is banned

Ganges river tier poojeet

>REEEE.jpg

>Removing stupid people is a solution, but let's not go there
why not?

You would need to replace those at least twice a day, more if it rains. Let nature take care of it.

I am fine with glassing them

It doesn't save us from microplastics.

This, but for posters coming to Jow Forums from other boards.

this
/thread

Unfortunately, yes. People need to be threatened with consequences.

>fish that naturally swim up sewers to spawn in my toilet

A partial solution is better than no solution.

and then it gets shipped to china and they throw it in the water

china doesn't take garbage anymore
instead it goes to thailand and thrown in the sea

Just let the Earth fucking die. The Universe is fucking gigantic, we will find another planet to fuck up and then another one. And there's literally nothing wrong with it.

Except that we can't travel to another planet yet, much less move billions of people to one.

It doesn't matter what we throw in the sea. The trash was part of the Earth in the first place so we aren't adding anything extra to it. Its like moving a car from town A to town B, its still on Earth and hasen't gained any mass.

Stupid people can still own and use guns user and they may use said guns on you if you try to get rid off them

I want to see a video of what would happen when some cunt comes up and slashes it open desu

first off Australia doesnt exist
second fuck the eco fascists
earth belongs to the people, and we are gods among all the other species, fuck em if they cant survive

Russia is polluting almost as China does, yet it barely trades even 1% of what China does... its almost like poor countries are bad at keeping clean.

China, India, Rusia, Pakistan, all of the Africa and South America are the real problem.

The West is doing its part.

Lol you really doin't want to believe how much the west pollutes.

Like all the waste we make we outsource by moving manufacturing, factories and polluting shit to other countries on top of sending our trash and waste to other countries to deal with.

And most of the developing world pollution comes from India and China but it's due to sheer scale and individually per person it's not as big as people meme about

Imagine being the guy who has to change those nets.

HIRING A GROUP OF LIKE 8 DUDES TO GO AND CLEAN THOSE TRAPS EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS WOULD NOT REQUIRE ANY FUNDING TO BE CUT ANYWHERE YOU FUCKIN MORON LMFAO

tell that to all the niggers, poojeets, and chinks. 99% of pollution is caused by these three populations

>what is japan
an hero, Poopeet

>Germany barely manufactures anything anymore
>number one world leader in export until 8 years ago
Sure, Mr. Xi Jin Pig.

Clearly you have no idea how staff budgiting works, this would easily cost a million dollars a year.

It COULD happen

If this was true, Japan is supposed to be as dirty as fucking China and India.
Subhumans like the chinks and poojeets are the problem. It's not just how many of them they are, it's their sheer existence.

Sometimes, when I see nuclear tensions rising between Pakistan and India, I get a little excited about the ecological benefits of those two countries destroying each other.

As if pond water or the ocean is somehow cleaner. As if all people didn't wash their food before they cooked it, regardless of the origin.
It's the meat equivalent of
>let me just harvest this vegetable and eat it while the dirt is still on it
We're not wild animals.
I don't care if it came from a tank in your house, it's going under my faucet first anyway.

Attached: CaptainCaveman.jpg (1024x923, 114K)

Please don't even post this ironically.

I'm white, but I've given up on my country and people. It's just fucking tiring when the common sense of ethnicity and country goes out the window in my countrymen's heads while my eastern European friends understand it just fine, heck even the african and Arab colleagues all understand it perfectly.
I'm just so fucking tired of it I want this country to burn to the ground fuck me

Attached: 1495745428001.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

>employees take bog bag of plastic and throw it in the dump

>tfw Sweden addresses the Swedes in Finland as "Swedish speaking Finns" and vice-versa
>tfw the cucks consider Ahmed more like them than their own people

Attached: 1550979989778.jpg (807x659, 37K)

>stopping pollution is disgusting
Nice try, locust

Wrong.

Based retardposter

It's the wise and righteous who own guns more often than not. Only fools and non-citizens would willingly suppress a fundamental right of citizens.
Such things always result in revolutions and civil wars in my country.

Attached: 1486413797007.jpg (434x424, 50K)

>first off Australia doesnt exist
big if kangatrue

Attached: kangaroo.jpg (540x720, 92K)

>come up with a catalytic converter on a car
>removes 96% of pollutants
>hurrr it doesn't stop it all

>The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Nice meme.

Attached: file.png (501x105, 11K)

Americans?

I'm sure we can spare it, just divide the bill between the many billionaires.

...Aren't sewage treatment facilities already a thing? With way better filters, and depuration, and decantering and shit.

Do first world cities that just let their sewage back into the wild without processing it first actually exist?

At any rate, this solution won't deal with heavy metals and whatever other pollutants were dissolved into the water, and small enough pieces will pass through anyway. Microplastics are the real bitch after all