Karen

Karen thread

I kissed her last night anons.

Previous threads
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/181211115/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/181228090
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/181259329/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/181433111

Attached: 15438538183748920651568253905365.jpg (2560x1440, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/181524479/#181524479
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7048695/#7050192
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/181211115/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/181228090
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/181259329/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/181433111
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God dammit

Attached: 1543854040842174568220150260372.jpg (2560x1440, 1.16M)

bump since I'm curious about this thread.

Whats on your mind user?

nothing much, just reading random manga and surfing the internet. yourself?

Enjoying my banishment from /a/

that sucks! well welcome to Jow Forums, it's like /a/ with no moderation and if every user was mentally ill or a pedophile.

Apparently the long standing tradition of talking about your imoutos in imouto threads is forbidden now on nu/a/. I wasnt even talking about anything sexual just comfy life stories and events.

aren't imoutos anime related though? the mods seem to be okay go-tou-bunfags making threads devoted to circle-jerking over how much and either want to fuck nino or miku.

Ehh I was talking about 3d imouto. The word Karen will trigger an auto report lol. Learned that last night.

Anons were enjoying the wholesome comfyness of it but the mods guess not.

oh... okay, well while your stuck on r/banter make sure to help the mad leaf fix anime

What the fuck is this kind of autismo thread?

Attached: DC130F96-FE5F-4105-B97C-5729E71E0D8E.jpg (186x226, 28K)

sup ssp

quads

Attached: FEBFCBDF-3C8B-49AC-B6C7-D78ADA0D2917.jpg (513x450, 45K)

come on faggots

jesus

quade

I’ve never been to /a/trocious but this basically confirms what I thought all along

Attached: 296F69A9-76F5-43DB-8D8F-40FB8478B8F5.jpg (501x409, 65K)

ur mom

and why the fuck i can’t delete posts on this shitty ass iphone? fuck apple and basedcucks for making a shitty phone.

Attached: 8CF7D7D3-26F5-4D75-8602-68704BB8AC2A.jpg (1200x1488, 354K)

Rip Chris.

Attached: sketch-1543552439118.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

a little jell are we?
also have you tried switching from phone mode to desktop mode?

checked
>>mfw

Attached: 1511377005190.jpg (325x325, 10K)

Chris, are you still here? Coincidentally I searched the word ‘bant’ into the /a/ archive today and found the thread that recommended you here, I don’t want you to give up because I want to give a positive image of Jow Forums that will scare those /pol9k/ teens away.

Also, /a/ has a pretty shitty and WRONG opinion of Jow Forums as they only check the catalog once without ever looking deep into it. Yes, shit-posting infests this place but it is a truly beautiful and tightly knit community that is actually /jp/anime/random - no one can tell you otherwise. All of Jow Forums would rather shoot themselves then associate with Jow Forums or Jow Forums. AND IT IS NOT ANOTHER USELESS RANDOM BOARD WHICH SHOULD JUST BE DELETED, WE EVEN HAVE A WIKI OK?

Go on with your blog-post, maybe some of us will catch interest

Attached: DE96D106-695F-4DE2-80A8-79750F57BA3F.jpg (550x327, 126K)

how is r/banter a bunch of normalfags? Jow Forums makes non-functioning autism, look like air-handedness.

>Jow Forums
>normalfag
lamoe

They think we are Jow Forums or something.

Maybe it is out of spite towards /s4s/ and /jp/

Thanks user

Well my sister nornally packs notes like the OP in my lunch. Well from last night she kissed me and other anons encouraged me to reciprocate, so I went in her room and we talked for a bit and I kissed her in return.

Can you show us some other notes?

Sure let me go get my bag. I'll make an excuse like I have to goto the bathroom. Ohh wait I'm a supervisor, I'll just go

Attached: 15438598365719187245031064659184.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

Cute.

I wish I was living the irl anime life, any stories you want to share?

Attached: A4190575-85F9-4FA7-917B-63ECE895F710.jpg (1000x1200, 151K)

I linked the previous threads that have alot in them but sure I can give you one.

About a 3 years ago she came to live with me she and she kept saying how since she didnt have any furniture she would have to sleep in my bed. I wanted to surprise her because I planned on letting her come to live with me as soon as she graduated HS anyway because our home life was shit. So we get to the apartment and I bring her to her room and had already managed to get her a fully furnished room which is something she had never had before. She broke down crying when I told her that all of it was hers.

kill yourself you blogposting nigger
i never want to see you on my /a/ again

dumb cynic

I am sorry to hear about what happened to you two, I am happy that you were able to make her so happy. That warms my heart.

Attached: 066B3141-71BF-458C-B6C9-1B9B8223E51E.jpg (926x1280, 330K)

your /a/? No!! Jow Forums is MY /a/. It was made for ME!

We had each other so thats all we needed.

oh god my heart

This thread is moving slowly, and this board is getting spammed, so I will ask another question:

Anything interesting happened today?

When I woke up she gave me a kiss before work and made a pretty extravagant breakfast.

What did you have?

She made pancakes, a steak and cheese omelet, hashbrowns, and some biscuits. It was pretty good. She got up really early to do it and I want to get her something on the way home as a thanks.

Whoever is in that other thread on /a/ thanks user. I cant post due to a ban.

No problem, I'll repost any of the stuff you post here unless I get b& too

You are a good user.

The mods really can be no fun sometimes.

/a/'s problem is that it's too overmoderated, so you can get banned if you hurt a mod's feelings
Their own mods don't understand old /a/ culture

Thats because the greatest villian to /a/ isnt the threads or shitposters, its the mods who know nothing about the culture

Didn't you say you had a ban on /a/?
How are you posting there then?
Also you might not want to use a trip on/a/

Yeah I forgot. I guess my IP switched or something. I'm not posting anymore though. I don't want a perma

Alright
Like I said, you keep posting on Jow Forums and I'll repost on /a/
Your Karen stories are like crack to me

I have to use one on here because my IP changes alot where I am at

/a/ hasn't had any good "culture" for years. It's been running on straight fumes, and most posters can't be bothered to post too far outside of their pseudo-generals. It isn't helped by the mods, most of whom were come from the cynical /b/ diaspora of '07 - '09, who quash any attempt at fun as "off-topic" or shitposting.

Doesn't it kinda defeats the point if you repost everything on /a/? Just point people here if they're curious.

Thanks user

Holy fuck I hate flags. I want my anonymity back.

nobody cares about the flags on Jow Forums lamoe
though it does make it easier to spot individual posters, which is why Jow Forums has a much more tight-knit community than most other boards

>Jow Forums
>running from mods [spoiler]r[/spoiler]ants
>it's not automatically saved

SHIGGY DIGGY user. As I said, keep the reports weekly-based AT MOST and not periodically (don't do it every friday, for example).
I can't bayleef your life is so full of joy you can have thousands of happenings per day, unless you actually fucked and got married, for which I may inquire the PO Box where I may send the wedding gifts.

There's plenty of people on /a/ who want to hear more of his stories but don't want to go here

Attached: 1540081583490.png (1193x1152, 1.49M)

You may have a point. If I did it once a week it shouldnt be as bad on the mod part

Plus I would have a weeks worth of notes

Okay, just read you got banned... but well, it was at least expected.
>long standing tradition of talking about your imoutos in imouto threads is forbidden now on nu/a/

And here I was having a good time there with mods, Jow Forums got really shitty since the direct line to m00tkin (e-mail) got deleted.

Actually, one mod/janitor deleted posts and threads trying to, so maybe it's a kind of divergence in moderation right now (well, all we need is a normie at moderation and one second to make a mistake, after all). I wish mods were not global and kino/modcat/snacks could moderate 24/7, but I'm not paying them for it, so...
Won't get much more meta, although this is random, who fucking cares anyway. inb4:[spoiler]them[/spoiler]

Also usually anons ask me lots of questions and I give input that where most of the replies are anyway

undelete this

Yeah, you should probably do weekly updates on /a/ because that way
>more content to post
>more stories to share
>more people asking questions
>lower chance of getting banned

Attached: sketch1543518770527.png (1440x2960, 374K)

Why would I, the info got where it should and it may spark less flames in edgylords this way.
Might as well use the "unarchived boards" functions as intended.

I agree. Thanks again for making me realize my autism anons. I am a little nervous and anxious to go home today. We kissed this morning but I don't know how she is gonna act or what will change but I'll do my best.

This board is archived

Beat of luck, Chris

How did it go last night anyway? I just want to say you fucked up by wasting time arguing on /a/ instead of just going upstairs at once.

oh yeah im fapping to karen oh shit brapapapppfffuffddddpuf

Attached: 71F5FE5A-A602-46D2-B4BA-67E1B8C85467.jpg (1035x740, 115K)

SO JEALOUS

lol

It went pretty well. I went to her room and she was upset because she thought she was going to ruin our relationship. I told her that it was impossible. I told her that I loved her and nothing could change that. She started crying and saying that she loved me as well but more than just as family. She said that she felt wrong for what she did and I told her it was fine. She kept being upset so I just went in for a kiss. I told her that I felt the same and that she is okay. I just kinda held her for awhile after that and eventually she fell asleep without me realizing.

This quickly developed into an anime plot.

Thanks for deleting that user.

that is super cute, why can't I have a sister D:

Chris, you got to expand more. Was this after she accidentally kissed you and went to the bathroom? And did you sleep with her like that; what happened the morning after?

Whatever happened yesterday, is it written somewhere?
My google can only get me this far.

Sorry anons be patient. Workload is shit

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/181524479/#181524479

>I was in this thread since the beginning
>didn't noticed someone got deleted
I'm a fucking moron.

/a/ is a monster that can turn any pure sibling love into incest in just 2 weeks, that's why I love that board.

She ran to her bedroom after she sprung a kiss on me. I didnt sleep with her I just put her under her blankets and went to my room and just stayed with my thoughts until I fell asleep. She was really nice this morning albeit a bit shy. She made me a huge breakfast and gave me a kiss before work.

Kek. Well she has been pretty restrained today. I called her during lunch and she was clearly flustered. She was tripping on her own words alot.

Assuming you're fine with it, you have to reassure her by reciprocating fully. Maybe even take the lead next time if you think it's going well.
The worst thing possible is to try and dodge around the question and leave her guessing. If she kissed you and said all that, then you need either a strong affirmation or a strong rejection.

My vote goes to a strong affirmation

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7048695/#7050192
lamoe

I kissed her on my own. She was to flustered while I was talking to her so I went in for it. I'm thinking about bringing her somewhere tonight.

As far as I am allowed to backseat game this Visual Novel (I am not), I'd say you should, without forcing her (lol, you know her, not me), ask her to lead your relationship in whichever direction she wants, with whichever speed she thinks it's due.

If this was a normie's relationship I'd say there's timing as well (more like a doomclock above the relationship's head), but I'm confused if this really applies in this case.

>The worst thing possible is to try and dodge around the question and leave her guessing
I concur, you're close enough not to leave any guesses here.

Aniki starting a kiss scene probably won't break this rule (letting her lead), and might give her the opportunity to do so, but if I was somehow versed in human psycology and interaction I wouldn't be here in first place.

Do you have any condoms home? You might need them today.

I've found it after . Why would someone sain archive this, or even r9k? I'm confused, but impressed.

>kissed her on my own
Absolute madman.

I don't she has birth control she hasnt started using yet.

But I dont think we are going to jump to that step. If anything the change will need some adjusting to.

>Why would someone sain archive this, or even r9k? I'm confused, but impressed.
it helps me to a certain degree whith my posting

>Why would someone sain archive this, or even r9k?
what are you implying about Jow Forums, newfig?

Attached: 1516350342759.png (500x500, 7K)

You're really missing out. I slept with my sister a couple days ago and even though nothing close to sexual even happened it still feels like nothing can bring me down anymore. Little sisters are precious and the fuel that keeps me going.

Ohh if I do make a thread it will usually be between 12 to 15 CST

>Previous threads
>boards.fireden.net/a/thread/181211115/
>boards.fireden.net/a/thread/181228090
>boards.fireden.net/a/thread/181259329/
>desuarchive.org/a/thread/181433111

Attached: 1534912853993.png (817x720, 610K)

On here or /a/?