Religion is worst then nazism

wy you would never whant nor God nor Satan as your parent, boss or leader :
it's like they give crumbs to a lion and whip him.

Attached: LOL.png (602x540, 26K)

the final redpill

honestly I've understood what doc's been saying this whole time and even though I've gone along with the thing where doc is laying down the real truths on us, roughly half of what he says is just completely retarded, childishly naive, or ignorant of the necessities that produced the issue he's addressing - making his remark roughly as insightful as a stoned college dropout's weed musings
no offense doc, I'm under the impression a good chunk of that is done on purpose knowing people will thank you for the complete nonsense regardless of how dumb whatever you say happens to be

yeah, once you strip back schizophrenia and terrible English most of docs post are entry level "we live in society" bullshit that you'd expect from some high school kid who think he has the world all figured out

another redpill down my throat

>doc is laying down the real truths on us
>doc saying shit lies, shit lies, shit lies
>doc is stupid, stupid, stupid
so not only im doc i am also the truth teller as a teacher and that need to tolerate unapreciting and bad educated trolls as you ?
but hey im the childich here, not you hum ?
who does not inform shit, but rater desrespect my work a work you dont do..
how about you get out of Jow Forums and go watch television ?
wouldnt make a difrence, anyway.
you a liar, you and most of you, you work for exacly the same deceiver.
and i wish i could kill you.
weak bitch.

doc, you've been pretty good about opening our eyes so maybe you'll be the one to let me in on the secret answer to the grand mystery of who exactly it is that you're quoting?

I mean I know the first line was me but the other two I can't seem to find a source on

doc redpill enemas

and wen i come with art ? art you dont do ?
you ignore, or pretend to be something else, cause you lose by the simple revelation that i am who does them, but you only spam television shit.
but dont be afraid, case as i sead im leaving.
so you all can stay happy in your "new" television news channel.
were grammer a must, well actualy its just google translator in action, but hey !
bye

>schizophrenia
wen your the only one talking as a machine, as television, here.
and once again, desrespect me, yet defending personage book storys..
may one day who you call schizophrenic puts you in a bat and trows electric cables on it, would be nice to see you and taste you barbecue

very based

fuck off you need 5 doses more

absolutely euphoric

Attached: nou.jpg (640x640, 53K)

thx doc best post sofar

hey bub can I taste your barbeque

that feel when not even doc knows who was being quoted
really shows you how little all of us really know, and how many unanswered questions there are out there in the universe

rageleaf is an asshole

Thanks doc

>it's like they give crumbs to a lion and whip him.
This is some Memri-TV level shit

>this thread

Attached: 1538668033099.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Based and Kekd

KYS YOU UNGRATEFUL IGNORANT LIBKEK

Cuck

Cuck

Cuck