Daily reminder that if you are using Linux...

Daily reminder that if you are using Linux, you are using something funded and mostly made by big Corporations like Intel, IBM, RedHat, Novell and even Microsoft which are the biggest contributors to the Linux kernel besides trannies.

Attached: 1483304940264s.jpg (250x249, 9K)

based

Cool. Build something good so that large companies are also willing to invest their own resources into your project and make it better for everyone. Sounds like a win/win!

What's the problem? It's open source and you can see if there's anything fishy going on in the code you stupid fucking conspiracy theorist.

better them than the trannies

so fucking what retard, it's still better than microshit changdos and yet actually usable as a daily driver unlike bsd trash

I just pretend to use Linux to pick up girls. I am actually a loyal windows user.

congrats! you're fucking retarded

Attached: 1545856238602.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Yeah, they are working on it for free and I get a better system than whatever they sell

fools

prove me wrong.

Okay and?

no thanks! arguing whinny with retards is fucking retarded

but you keep doing you

>reddit spacing

its not any better than windows

spotted the newfag

faggotspacing>thisisperfectlyreadable

You're not wrong, your complaint is odd.

I agree with OP.
Use Haiku.

At least the source is auditable

I agree with op, use GNU/HURD

>It's open source and you can see if there's anything fishy going on in the code you stupid fucking conspiracy theorist.
I actually think this is something of a false sense of security, like i.e. the bash bug that was there for decades and nobody noticed.

Can you leave and never come back?

>bug
>backdoor
Time marches on, there are more people who are getting into the field. Then again, there might be a bit of the bystander effect at play when it comes to auditing and review.

fuck off commie. companies drive innovation

>>bug
>>backdoor
Are you saying it wasn't a backdoor so it's fine?
And yeah I think there's definitely a huge bystander effect. I doubt most people take the time to read any of the code, let alone all of, for the packages they install, let alone perform a full fucking security audit, and then doing this every time someone pushes an update.

I'm saying it's oversight, not malicious. People make mistakes, and those mistakes have a higher chance of being detected and corrected if the source is open. Just look at the slew of vulnerabilities discovered and are continually being discovered in windows. Eternal blue existed for years before it was leaked, and it could've easily fetched seven figures on the black market.

Why dont you use windows then if you want to suck corporate dick.