IToddlers btfo

Chinese botnet incoming.

Attached: Screenshot_20190410_065243.png (719x653, 315K)

I love how android cucks always rave about the next iPhone killer yet these flagship killers only ever kill establish Androids. Huawei knows it doesn't really compete with apple and it can make a fortune selling it to Apple. Being a beacon for the chinese government while not living in china is less of a concern than being a beacon for equation group while living in burger land.

superior asian iq makes superior modem

remember that china was poorer than africa just 20 years ago
usa was like 500x richer
now they make better modems
whats next

>these flagship killers only ever kill establish Androids.
Yes, because "killer" products only work against competition that is based on product quality. You can't compete with a religion for normies.

Honestly if you use mobile phone period your cucked from the start. Only way to uncuck yourself is to flash your ROM on a Android phone and install some more FOSS respecting OS like Lineage OS. And even then there are still shit you can't avoid.

china has been in contact with the west for hundreds of years, not 20. hundreds of years of stumbling and you're celebrating one relatively good decade. these few years are the best it's ever going to be. rather than arrogantly thinking that china exists in a vacuum separate from the rest of the world, to rise and fall on its own merit, maybe it's time for you to consider that china's rise was the west's doing and served a purpose. all the signs of a future cold war are there. can't you see them? who will you blame when china is blockaded back to africa levels of wealth within the next 10 years by the west? asians?

t. burger

>it can still turnaround!
t. increasingly nervous la creatura

what in the fuck did you mean by this? china is unironically a paper tiger.
all its money is held in Dollars so much so that when trump started chimping out they shit their pants and negotiated on his terms.
Taiwan is doing its own thing and india has border skirmishes with these chinks all the time.
their culture is disgusting and they need a series of thermo nuclear strikes just to sort out their dog eating, child killing, slave owning, cannibal village brains.

>Huawei knows it doesn't really compete with apple

yeah in the US, here in yurop they already shit on samsung and apple both

>muttoid seething that hard
Don‘t worry, Comrade Xi will spare your boipucci as long as you learn some basic Mandarin.

too highiq for this board

China has already passed the US in purchasing power per capital. Huawei is growing incredibly fast globally. Chinese support their country and companies.

US is bloated and divided. People hate their companies and CEOs running them. Americans hate their government, their culture, and are the most divided they've been since the civil war.

No, US isn't going to pass China. China has gained the lead and will continue #1.

>but but muh army muh boats
irrelevant. in a nuke war everybody dies.

>fuck off china shill go move there
you don't understand, but that isn't your fault, your education shit tier. I hate china and I think them taking the world over is the terrible.

>and negotiated on his terms.
only they didn't at all. don't believe FOX news entertainment.

>buyuuh anti trump leftist
you missunderstand friend, I am no leftist. I'm pro guns, anti illegals.

Oh, boy, China rising above the Israeli pet colony must’ve struck a nerve with muttoid zioboomers. Coincidentally, I just read about Bannon chimping out at the CPDC meeting and wanting more punishment for Chinese companies extending the Huawei 5G ban.

China has already passed the US in purchasing power per capital

Lol. No. They have higher gdp because they have like 4 times more people. Which means they still earn like 4 times less.

China nambah wan

so china will throw a hissy fit and nuke the planet if it's blockaded or has to face consequences for it's decades of ip theft and thieving? brilliant

t.muttoid
Your time is over

This makes me wonder if Qualcomm could supply enough 5G chips to satisfy the demands, seeing Intel is busy butt fucking themselves, Samsung and MTK are incompetent bunches, leaving Qualcomm the only option for dozens of phone makers.

Trump's trade deal will BTFO China and MAGA

>Huawei knows it doesn't really compete with apple
you might wanna look at Apple's global share of the market. it's not nearly as dominant as you seem to believe.

>as long as you learn some basic Mandarin.
can't he just shoot me in the head instead?

Makes sense

Huawei are competing for the poor third world countries. They know rich / middle class western people use iPhones, so might as well sell to apple