Who needs a printer nowadays?

I haven't use one of these for a while, all my projects are on digital and I send and receive everything on the cloud or on my email.

I don't know for you guys, but I think that printers are fucking dead.

Attached: MintyOrganicHeifer-size_restricted.gif (1060x597, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only thing I use my printer for is postage labels on things I sell.

>I don't need it, so clearly it's useless

>NEET the thread

I bought one of these for home in case I need to scan shit or print shipping labels, specifically got this model so I can steal the toner from work.

Attached: brother.jpg (2000x2000, 190K)

I'm on college so I'm not a neet you fucking retard.

Oh so your school gives you free printers to use. Good for you. The rest of us have $50 laser printers to churn out term papers.

I receive everything from the cloud you fucking grandpa.

there is no cloud, only someone else's computer

I print stuff that I want to read because it's more comfy to have it in hand than on an lcd screen.

Attached: lainzine04-thumb.jpg (500x708, 174K)

i want to buy a good printer and some sticker paper to print some anime stickers uguu

what about e-readers?

Never tried one.
I don't have much faith in them though, feels like I'd still have a harder time focusing.

I do.
I print shit every week.

I print my boarding passes and train tickets. I also find it easier to read academic papers when they're on actual paper.

Attached: tumblr_ppfuc2TxBQ1tku931o1_500.jpg (474x680, 54K)

The problem is that you occasionally do need to print something, just when you've decided to stop bothering getting replacement ink for your printer.

If the smartphone era could enter an age where I could simply wirelessly transfer files from my PC to my iPhone then find a local printer center when I need it (or have them print and deliver the results), that would the end of home printing.

Except local printing centers in my area run on Windows XP and accept only stuff like USB thumb drives.

i bought a new laser AIO for like $30, it was worth it

I print stickers.

Attached: stickies.jpg (1584x770, 416K)

>churro emotes
Degenerate

I like to print pictures. With refillable cartridges it has become dirt cheap.

Honestly, OP you seem underage or and neet. Every time I see a thread that's x is dead, it's always either of these. Additionally, you have an anime picture to clear any doubts.

Come at me, nerd.

Attached: baka.png (28x28, 896)

They're pretty useful. I like to print out information I want to keep on hand. For example, when I service my car or motorcycle, I can print out the relevant pages from the service manual ebook. Then I can reference them when I'm in the middle of the job and not need to worry about getting my phone dirty or not being able to use my phone with my mechanic gloves on.

BTW, inkjets are shit and laser printers are far superior.

I work in a fucking school so I use one.
Also when printing extra resume copies to bring into job interviews it's good to have a printer.

Attached: 1539239872769.gif (652x562, 626K)

It's not someone else's computer, cloud means a structure of servers.
If "someone else's computer" or more accurately, a single server is a disk, then the "cloud" is a RAID.

Sure.
Come here little boi

Attached: rat.png (112x112, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0

Any official letters must be printed.
I just go to a copy shop though.

What exactly do I need in order to print professional looking mags?
Like what kind of printer?
What type of paper is used? Are the covers photopaper or what?

Attached: zine.jpg (998x1331, 166K)

Typical printer paper is 70-80g per square meter, what you do is choose 100g or thereabouts.

nice gif, I hate that bitch

>printers are dead
You don't have license / id, deed/title, or other documentation like birth certificate or social security number? Are you illegal?

Depends on the work you do.
Don't assume just because you don't need something there is no need for it.
Some people have never used a screwdriver. Do you think screwdrivers are useless?

I use mine mainly to scan things to my computer, copy things, print out forms and shit these days.
If it dies, I'd still get one, but this time with FAX support just for that special occasion when the office AIO dies during the holidays and they can't send out a guy to replace the office printer.
I had to print around 1000 pages in a single night on my own printer two months ago because the printer at the office broke during the holidays. I had to sit there and baby the printer because of the occasional miss feeds and refilling the cartridge when the ink runs out. We printed at least 16K pages maybe 20K pages because I had to order at least 4 boxes*5 ream of A4 over the course of 3 months killing 3 contracted printers. Mainly because we'd be printing 250~1000+ pages in one go on A4 and A3 Officejets.
Local government is still wants everything printed, and also backed up to DVDs because things can be "altered" on usb drives. Imagine burning and marking over 50 dvds lol...

Fuck having to pay 52cents per page at the local convenient store.

don’t have one at home I use work printer for everything

I don't have one. When i need to print something I just go to a print store. I barely need to print anything anymore

I suppose you don't have a job?

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A STICKER

Just another peace of nigger technology, niggers never got nothing to print.

Which is connected to someone else's computer

>kid doesn't get joke

Got any more flash card quick bits for us junior?