13 hours on my phone in one day. How do I fix my addiction

NEET here. Parents cut me off from money so I have no food and am forced to stay in bed to not waste energy. My previous records were 12 hours and 10 hours.

How do I fix my smartphone addiction? 13 hours yesterday, mostly to try to take my mind off of my current situation.

Attached: EBAE69FA-FC8E-4F58-87FD-042EFE8AA657.png (1125x2436, 481K)

>Tinder
GTFO normie

What do you want to do in that new free time you'd have? If you can motivate yourself to learn some skill then go for that.
Though you would have to do it either on your phone/computer anyway so no saving screen time there. Maybe reading books helps to get the screen time down.
You could do some sports but with no food to get energy back it's no use anyway

Damn, i thought this was already bad

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-100755.jpg (1080x2160, 239K)

Why are people obsessed with their screen time on mobile when they'd spent their time infront of a monitor anyway?

>Tinder

Unless you're way more attractive than average (at least on photo), Tinder is by and large a complete waste of time. Better of sucking up that fear of rejection and approach women in real life. Spoiler: it's not easy.

Godspeed friend

I’m pretty attractive but just deleted my account because still a waste of time. I’m going through and removing lots of things I was wasting time on.

Bump

Maybe try and get a job. Hell, even doing mechanical turk shit.

Suicide is a solution. Let her have it.

>NEET here. Parents cut me off from money so I have no food and am forced to stay in bed to not waste energy.
It makes me sick to read shit like that.
I'm 25, and together with my younger brother we're supporting financially our parents so they don't have to work and can focus on enjoying their lifes.

You're a fucking piece of shit for exploiting your parents like that. Get a job you lazy fuck or kill yourself.

I've been in the same situation for a while now. Recently broke it by buying some books and getting into reading. You can find inspiration in unexpected places, I just finished playing the new Metro game and was really pulled into the world. Bought the books, and I'm hooked on them too. A lot of TV shows and movies are based off books too. I want to get into reading GOT after this.

>mechanical turk
STAY THE FUCK AWAY
this is some real dystopian shit if you understand what's really happening there.

Read a book that will teach you something related to your interests.

Downgrade to a dumbphone and ditch the smartphone.

explain

it is
but OP is worse

>mostly to try to take my mind off of my current situation
I don't think this is good for you.
Would you check your phone if you were being chased by a lion? Or if your house were on fire? To "try to take your mind off your situation"?
Obviously not. I know this is easier said than done, but you should not be doing that - pain, discomfort, stress etc. forces us to take action, to change our situation. (simple example I am cold - I put on a sweater, if I am hot I take it off).
Do not try to escape your feelings, they are there for a reason.

AIs are paying for humans to do jobs that the computers can't, while machine learning algoritms analyse the human work and train so the computer can do that same job in the future by itself, eliminating the need for human jobs

those fucking applications
the absolute fucking state of this god forsaken website. I hope you die tonight, OP

kys PLZ

>Neet no social life
Easy just off wifi/mobile data and use phone just for calls

By using Clover.

Eh not bad

Attached: ACEB5B57-F7D0-4650-A13D-DE76171DEAA9.jpg (1242x2208, 222K)

I have the same problem but with my computer. I waste so much time and procrastinate so much that it hurts my grades at uni. Over the summer I'm going to work at a remote location with limited internet, computers and smartphones. I will not bring any electronics myself. Maybe that would be a good idea?

> spending 12 hours on a phone each day
> at least you are moving around
most of these Jow Forums nerds spend that much time on a computer each daysitting down getting fat

Tbh I probably have more than that just listening to music and youtube videos at work.

Get a job and/or enroll in school?

I think Clover has been enabling my bad habits more than anything else...

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-105802_Settings.jpg (810x2489, 301K)

>I'm 25, and together with my younger brother we're supporting financially our parents so they don't have to work and can focus on enjoying their lifes.
Your parents sound like boomer pieces of shit. The sooner they fellate a shotgun and you stop being a cuck the better.

He stay in bed

Get a job then you won't have time to think and you'll have money to eat.

I know you mutts just hand your parents off to the retirement homes because you cannot afford to take care of them. But until then, ask your mommy for some cash so you can go and grab some doritos.

>Discord
>Reddit
>Tinder
>Instagram
Fuck off retards

Attached: 1554409715625.jpg (848x480, 112K)

kill yourself

buddy, you don't have to be a normie to swipe right over 1000 times on Tinder and not get a single match. I measure my matches by year. 2018 = 2 matches. 2017 = 1 match. 2016 = a few, but most were bots or ghosted me. I've been on two dates thanks to this shit but obviously I scared them off by revealing my power level

Attached: chadley.jpg (3132x2332, 745K)

SHART IN MART!