Tell Me Everything I Should Do To Stay As Anonymous As Possible

Attached: nsa_logo.jpg (1000x980, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SacOo83Nzbg?t=48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never go on the internet.

Make sure to use 1.1.1.1 DNS and the built in VPN.
They use the latest AES technology to keep you secure.

cut your internet connection

So that I can stay on the internet.

Hide in plain sight, just be as innocuous and unremarkable as possible :^)

stop looking at cheeze Pizza you dirty fuck.

Find a good VPN that doesn't keep logs, cut out every major tech company from your life. Google, Microsoft, etc, use only Tor/modified Firefox. Use a privacy focused linux distro if possible.

If you plan on doing some kind of shit that could get you into trouble just do it on a cheap burner Thinkpad and run Tails or another OS like that on public wifi. Destroy the wifi card and storage and drop the computer at goodwill

If someone wants to look at Chinese Poop, why should the government try and stop him? Let people live

burn your computer

You can't be "as anonymous as possible" while also using the internet

>Let people live
>except for the people being exploited
ah the simple mind of the pedo.

There's an NSA database in Utah where everything you've ever done in the internet, including through VPNs, is stored and analyzed through a neural network, building a throughout psychological profile of your person, and specially sensitive information is selected as kompromat for later use.
You're welcome.

Attached: 1545255229765.jpg (249x225, 5K)

wear a fake mustache

>and specially sensitive information is selected as kompot for later use.
Tell me more.

Who cares, we are going to die anyways. Such is the life of a man.

wear a mask when using internet

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1300x866, 114K)

>kompot
I just laughed like a damn retard

NOT THE KOMPOT!!!

Attached: scared thumb.png (136x136, 25K)

BSD OS or GNU/Linux
TOR
VPN
Suckless software
non shitty ISP (good luck)
disable javascript
hardware firewall
Hack your modem
Hardware with no backdoors

idk man, just don't overthink it. let go of your ego.

This is the correct answer.

Ok here you go
> Get a shit mini pc for around 100 usd
> get a freebsd os or linux os if you want more than the basics
> remove on board wifi. Only get wifi cards and replace them every month. Mac addresses are controlled by what Wi-Fi ot ethernet adapter you have.
> always update your pc
> Get a vpn that is good and doesn't log. Get an unknown and do your research
> Get tor and use the browser with your vpn. If tor gets broken only vpn ip is shown.
> get ublock origin and https everywhere for tor and any browser you are willing to use.
> disable fingerprinting and a bunch of other stuff in tor browser and any browser you want to use. Also make cookies and cashe wipe when closed. Just ask for the firefox security basics on this board.
> Don't use social media since they can track you
> never give your home address to anybody, to buy stuff use PayPal and bitcoin if they accept it. Paypal works without bank if you get a canadian one. (I was shocked when I found out about this, just make your paypal url canadian when signing up. They don't care about your ip) Don't abuse it or else you will get fucked over BIG TIME.
> there is ways to make a fake phone number but if you want a real phone then get a burner that doesn't have 4g or 3g since that has location enabled.
Now it will be very hard to find you op.

> Get tor and use the browser with your vpn. If tor gets broken only vpn ip is shown.
Can they still track you from your VPN provider?

>Can they still track you from your VPN provider?
Yes.

Yes that's why I am saying get one that doesn't log.
You could just get a shitty vps in Africa to turn into a vpn.
Also get a shitty vps in Africa to host an email server that you use for anonymous shit you want to do.
Never do or view major crimes at all. The moment you do you are fucked to hell.

When it comes to preserving your anonymity online, experts recommend Brave. Find out why Jow Forums can't stop raving about this browser and install now!

Attached: download_brave.jpg (700x500, 56K)

(If you buy anything with Canadian PayPal put it in your taxes)
Also the nsa doesn't care enough at track people down that know what they are doing unless you do one of these crimes
- treason
-anything with cp
- tax evasion of any kind
- murder
- terrorism
If you any of these then you will get fucked in the ass with swat with less than a week after you have done the crime. Sometimes less than a day.
Just don't be a retard and lay low and never do a major crime no matter what.

> nsa
> -anything with cp
> - tax evasion of any kind
> - murder
Fat chance. These are intelligence agencies, not FBI fuckboys.

How about no.

Brave hijacks ads and show its own, screwing content creators.
It also sells your browsing history to 3rd parties, screwing its users.

Brave is cancer, go shill your shitty browser somewhere else, faggot.

Attached: 589c6cbe2f03e4b18dfd05898b8b79cb.jpg (363x342, 27K)

>ITT: Paranoid americans get a taste of their own "freedom"

how does him downloading and watching a video for free exploit anyone?

free speech and guns are freedom.
The fsf started in america as well

Then which browser would you recommend?

IDC about hiding from 3-letter agencies (because all modern hardware is backdoored, and I'm not going out of my way to do some autistic shit) but how do I hide my info from tracking by ISPs and corporations?

Simple. You get a useful position in the world, the NSA sends a rep to your house who tells you he can release proof that you said offensive things on Jow Forums. If you play along, nothing happens.

Everything?
Mamma mia...
youtu.be/SacOo83Nzbg?t=48

NSA doesn’t give two fucks about CP, murder, taxes or even terrorism. Their mission is to preserve their organization through any means.

Google chrome

ECHELON insures that there is literally NOTHING that can escape NSA surveillance on planet Earth. Even uncontacted Amazonian tribes.

Where did you get this knowledge from?

You can literally just read about it on Wikipedia. It's hardly a secret.

What does ECHELON do?

Survive at any cost for what?

Work with satellites to record literally every occurrence on the planet

Attached: East_German_ZSU234_Shilka_driver.jpg (960x674, 127K)

>useful position in the world
>Jow Forums
hue

"Wagecuck who got hired by an important company that requires a security clearance" is useful enough

Go normie mode. Don't give a shit about anything this thread and Jow Forums tells you about privacy. Just be a drop in the ocean instead of a drop in a bucket.

Just from the view/download count going up, it creates a demand for more to be made, thereby encouraging more exploitation. This is a basic human psychological trait.
This is why the laws were made, but society has perverted this and has a huge hateboner for this shit for all the wrong reasons. Thanks to that, they started going after drawings and thoughtcrimes.

I refuse to be a normie. Also, I've been thinking about learning hacking.

>fsf started in murica
because it was already a problem to solve