Did Louis just wake up?

Did Louis just wake up?
youtube.com/watch?v=FpNitLBUuYI

Attached: 1538769911447.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Oh boy another e-celeb thread how exciting.

Really? You're calling him an "e-celeb" of all people? Come on.

we can talk about you if you want.
how is your day?

> Did Louis just wake up?
No, but that concussion made him wrong in the head. Just look at how he ticks when speaking.

Back in my day Louis had 20k subs

>my bafang goes vrooooooom :DDD
I can’t watch this guy anymore.

Wasn't he wrong though? He said that your voice recordings will be available if anyone hacks your gmail account, but those recordings aren't public.

he was like that before the concussion it just made it a bit worse

Attached: 1553547024002.jpg (888x1246, 201K)

i wish i lived a life as fulfilling as yours

Attached: 1552589359120.png (398x582, 342K)

When did he get 800k subs? Who even watches his videos?

I do for example. I don't even care about board repair, but his videos are pretty comfy. I just let them run in the background.

So, autists watch them I guess, as a form of white noise.

Pretty much.

>take google out of his life
>using jewtube

What did he mean by this?

He is moving his videos to Vimeo.

Did he finally realize that Apple isn't as evil a Jewgle?

I mean he actually is one nowadays, I swear, LinusShillTips doing that retarded collab with him a lot of his audience react like typical e-celeb zombies, forcing shitty ebin maymays, namedropping other ecelebs, I swear none of them even watch his videos properly because the vast majority of popular comments on his videos look like they were written by a sixteen year old redditor.

I mean Apple doesn't really offer the services Google does, and of the services they do nobody really uses them. They're not really comparable, and when they can be compared, for instance regarding hardware Apple is vastly greedier.

Apple refused to unlock the iPhone for the FBI. What are you talking about?

You know that under national security gag orders, companies aren't allowed to tell people they've been made to assist law enforcement right?

And not just this, apple has a vested interest in appearing to not be willing to assist law enforcement.
It's completely within the realm of possibility that they in fact helped, on the condition that they could pretend publicly like they refused and the FBI figured it out themselves.

I wouldn't call him an e-celeb, he's still pretty niche by YT standards.

800k subs isn't that niche. Sargoy of cuckkad has only 970k and he's definitely an eceleb.

>not posting the vimeo link
As if you don't really care about him trying to get away from google. Strange that you refer it as "waking up".

Subscriptions don't tell the whole story. How many of those subscribers are actually active? Sarcuck has much more active users than Louis, and shits out videos more frequently than him.

>google has a recording of your random posts from irc

Was he talking about Jow Forums?

Look, man. Here's how the smartphone world works.
You have three choices: Apple, Google or nobody giving a shit about your device.
With Apple, you very expensively buy security and some degree of comparatively higher privacy.
With Google, you can choose how much you pay the device manufacturer, but in any case you have no privacy and security updates are provided exclusively on a “what is a security update” basis.
Those are your three options.
Put up and shut up.

Why does he insist on using that stupid stage mic? Just get a fucking shotgun mic, retard

Attached: image.jpg (645x773, 98K)

Which is why he's buying the Librem phone, which will get Linux kernel security updates.

And it will have hardware switches for all of the major pieces of the phone that can spy on you.

Based in the livestreams? About 200.

It is a fairly high quality and expensive mic sent by a viewer.

Louis strikes me as the kind of guy that isn't going to spend money on something he already has.

When are you going to send him a Satania figure?

>you very expensively buy security and some degree of comparatively higher privacy.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's not really that autistic. Board repairs are only a part of it, most of the time he just bashes Apple or other random things.

There's ambient noise he has to talk through and at any more distance or with movement outside of the microphone's range he would simply be inuadible. Even with an earset he still had to apply noise redution to cut on the excessive background noise.

>being retarded
baka anonb

I pick official LineageOS without googlel's shitware.
Your move, creep

Attached: ng4.png (459x518, 296K)

I liked him but he is going more and more nuts... :(

Feels good knowing I don’t have to worry about having data harvested from me like that on my iphone :)

Attached: 6967831A-63F4-4EA7-AE89-CAD65176D1D3.png (200x235, 123K)