Calibre

Now this is what I wanted, a program that can sort tags, artists, groups etc. and is customizeable within a GUI.

Attached: 1539854924552.png (1919x1024, 559K)

closet homosexual weeaboo

>Aogiri Penta

Attached: 1525485421411.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Is that a tarp

updated, the query for Page count takes a while

Attached: 1541711624334.png (1919x1024, 231K)

Calibre is fine for books but you really want Lanraragi.
It has a full thumbnail view and scrapes the metadata from the main sites like exhentai for tagging, artists etc.
The in-brower viewer is also very good.

Calibre has everything I could want. I usually tags them myself in bulk at the same time without any need of a web browser

Attached: 1553236160180.jpg (1000x545, 225K)

that's fine, I just got absolutely sick of ever tagging items myself ever.
Life's too short.

I have the download automatically push H-mangas to my folder then LANraragi scans the newly added file, finds out what the metadata is with a scrape and I'm able to read and search for it pretty much immediately without ever doing anything more than that first click.

If you really like doing it yourself that's okay but you're at 39 books right now, you'll get sick of it by 300+

>Life's too short
I wish it was much longer

>Not OP.
There is a plugin that can scrape ex for calibre but it is probably broken since the site redesign and that plugin repo looks dead as fuck.

I personally tried lanraragi, happypanda and happypanda x. Lanraragi is the most usable now. The original happypanda was the best but the site redesign broke it too since they all have to resort to scraping to get anything meaningful.
It's too bad landev doesn't care about proper language tag fetching and just uses the tags from the first result. I have no clue why there are language settings in the first place.
You should try removing the default tag blacklist to see how many spanish/thai/whatever tags you fetch in the future, be careful to not delete all blacklisted tags or it won't be saved. I have abandoned autotagging due to that and just get gallery URLs myself. I simply do not trust tags from non-english and non original galleries, they are mostly useless and don't reflect the content at all.

This actually works really well, it's exactly what I've been looking for in an offline client. Guess it's time to migrate my collection into it.

What's the 7th and 26th?

Josou Musuko Volume 3 and Heart Recovery (The Legend Of Zelda),

Attached: Capture.jpg (3840x2056, 1.53M)

>trapshit
I hate this trend
Fuck off and kill yourself.

>closet

Trend? I'm sure it's a fetish that has existed for longer then you've been alive you dumb fuck, I mean on Jow Forums of all places you're gonna complain about this? The moment this board become Jow Forums-technology it was a breeding ground for traps and trap related content.

The only thing I dislike about Calibre is that it keeps wanting to copy my eBooks into a new folder structure even though I already have a folder and folder structure set up as a library.

I still have it installed but only as an e-Reader rather than my actual library software. Is there a way to disable all that copying/structuring jazz but let it scan a custom folder for new eBooks?

Just change the metadata on hdoujin to comicinfo

Attached: 1535412107109.jpg (1920x1030, 340K)

How do you change the color of the UI?

I use AIMP!

The plugin JobSpy then "customize gui tools"

Attached: 1532633530132.jpg (1057x662, 120K)

where do you guys get your doujins?

Monthly subsription on Fakku

>Lanraragi
This is very interesting. Thanks.

But it is a trend. People are coerced nowadays to think they're gay or something. Years ago, no matter how far you go in history, never there were a rate of gay people this high. If you say that people are actually more okay with it and there's no manipulation right here, you're in denial

thanks looks much better

Attached: 1534461338662.png (1919x1050, 2.76M)

No seriously

>gui
But that's bloat.

where do i download this? is it for hentai comics?

What is that?

I knew microsoft store has hidden god tier programs but im too lazy to open it

Pic related. I use mostly ex-hentai since it usually has the highest quality.

Attached: 1541313042064.png (452x284, 18K)

You do support the artists and actually buy all the manga you jerk off to, right?

post the green-haired girl

What do you mean? How am I supposed to do that? Serious question

Hello?

OK, now how did you add a picture to the background?

No

Calibre is a dead project walking if the idiot developer keeps rejecting Python 3 compatibility patches.

Like you know more than the dev

I own multiple Python 3 packages at work, one of which I developed from scratch, so yeah I do. He's being a huge jackass and it's going to result in Calibre no longer working when OSes stop shipping EOL Python 2 packages. Fedora 31 is already halfway through that process.

Fedora is literally homo and jumps on new crap all the time, Python 2 will stay around for at least another 5 years

faggot

what's 10th

Cover

>
>"I tag them myself"
>uses the same tags as eveywhere else
>would rather waste time copy-pasting than use software with a scraper built for the task

>created by Pajeet Autismo

often picture and manga are tagged wrong and the language tags aren't sometimes there the same with the parody.

then manually change it the 1/100 times it mistags

Laughs in windows 10

Its much more often than that especially on other websites. Also you can just bulk tag hundreds at the same time with accuracy instead of going 1 by 1.

I've never, ever had Lanraragi mistag something unless I fucked up (e.g saving images from an anthology magazine because I only wanted one of the segments).
If I save the archive from exhentai it is always accurate.

I don't mean the software but people tagging ther books on the website itself. Also I hate the fact it uses lolicoin and shotacon instead of loli and shota instead. Other tags that I don't want to use or rather use some alternatives tag words.

btw whats the difference between ex-hentai and e-hentai?

"x" makes it sound cooler.

exhentai has the naughtier stuff that they don't want as publicly available.
Think of it like how we're now Jow Forums and 4channel.

Have you ever seen a gallery pinning for the fjords? Exhentai is the fjords.

no idea what a fjords is
If ex-hentai has more stuff unfiltered why does e-hentai have more galleries than ex-hentai?

>why does e-hentai have more galleries than ex-hentai?
it doesn't

I love it, but it is going to take me weeks to import all of this and I have to do it manually so I can correctly tag the artists and groups.

Atleast this finally satisfies my autism though and is sufficient for properly tagging and sorting comics.

Might be quicker for me to just duplicate my collection and write a script to rename all the files into a format that calibre understands so I can just drop it all in at the same time and have calibre auto-parse the author and group for me.

Attached: 2019-04-11-152724_2560x1440_scrot.png (2560x1440, 1.02M)

Then what am I seeing here?

Attached: 1539341331959.png (1308x192, 54K)

There's something incredibly corrupting about otokonoko doujins.

>it is going to take me weeks to import all of this and I have to do it manually so I can correctly tag the artists and groups.
or you could just point Lanraragi at the folder and have it all done in 10 minutes while you leave it unattended and take a shit or make nachos.
>Might be quicker for me to just duplicate my collection and write a script to rename all the files into a format that calibre understands so I can just drop it all in at the same time and have calibre auto-parse the author and group for me.
or you could literally just use lanraragi which identifies what gallery it actually is and take the tags from there.

By all means do what you want, but don't complain about manual work when the automated solution is easily available.

What are your filters? You should search without them. Search only for manga, for example. That is the section where exhentai will shine the most.

some kind of discrepancy that I don't care to troubleshoot.
You won't find any e-hentai gallery URL that you cannot change to an exhentai gallery URL that won't work.
I use an addon to redirect all e-hentai URLs to exhentai since the RSS feed uses the e-hentai links and its always available on exhentai.

I don't want it to pull tags from exhentai, I want to tag it myself so I can tag for what I think is in the books. Exhentai tags are okay but many niche tags that I like are tagged incorrectly.

all filters off and only manga. Still e-hentai has more results than ex-hentai

Attached: 1554586843890.png (1308x166, 42K)

there are other scrapers to use but I see your problem as the tag blacklist doesn't let you blacklist a namespace which is what you want.

Your ideal situation is to scan the archive, determine the gallery and pull the artist, group and parody but ignore everything else.
Maybe I'll recommend that to the dev.

Attached: 3.jpg (213x218, 9K)

Then I dunno. Something is wrong with some galleries not being available in some regions, so that might be it. Anyway, like the other guy said, for every single working e-hentai URL, you can change the '-' with an 'x' and the link will work without fail. This does not hold true for the opposite, especially if you've access to the secret part of the now not so secret club.

Lanraragi
Can you use an External viewer?
Does it have an offline client like Calibre that isn't web based?
Does it import the books/manga into its database?

>Can you use an External viewer?
no but there is an android app.
Other than that it's the browser view which I prefer.
>Does it have an offline client like Calibre that isn't web based?
No but why does it need one?
You can keep the server offline and still view it in browser.
>Does it import the books/manga into its database?
it creates a portable database but does not alter the actual files, you can seed them or whatever and feel comfortable knowing the files are not going to be edited or moved or copied.

Then I won't use it, I'd rather use honeyview than my web browser. Also using a web browser is slower compared to an offline client.

If I import a file "C:\folder\manga.cbz" to Lanraragi, then I delete this, will Lanraragi be able to access the imported manga.cbz?

should I just use e-hentai then? It seems like it has everything ex-hentai has but a bit more. It looks like the manga that gets uploaded on e-hentai gets mirrored over to ex-hentai too.

>Also using a web browser is slower compared to an offline client.
no?
>If I import a file "C:\folder\manga.cbz" to Lanraragi, then I delete this, will Lanraragi be able to access the imported manga.cbz?
no, it will see the file is gone and remove it from the database so you don't have a broken/missing gallery.
Lanraragi doesn't move or change your files, it scans for them then presents them back to you with their metadata.

Acktually there were quite a lot of gay sex during greek, even till Roman times. Hadrian was known to have a boy lover. In Plato's republic Socrates even mentions one of his listeners love of boys. They probably weren't gay like gays nowadays, but just looking for some way to have sex without pregnancy, idk. Yea and usually they were young boys.

The gay population is still low, all of LGBT is still only 6% of the population.
Most guys who fap to 2D traps are straight, they only like "draw a girl, call it a boy" stuff and won't stomach anything more masculine than that.

I want it to be able to import it directly to its own database like Calibre, "C:\Calibre\Calibre Libary" and hydrus also does this too.

Like I said, ex has everything e-hentai does, and more. I'll give you a tip: every time something is tagged as lolicon or shotacon, it's "pinning for the fjords". This is why there are no ads on ex, such content is "unacceptable" for advertisers.

can you post sauce on that bg plox

most people prefer when this isn't done.
You just direct it to a folder you choose.
If you really need it, just set up Filebot or something to watch for new files and move them.
Why do you need your files "inside" a program's directory anyway?
What difference does it make?

I can view lolicon and shotacon tags fine on both ex and e-hentai.

You’re disgusting

Something is wrong with your settings. Here is without any filters

Attached: ex-hentai-has-more.png (1122x143, 55K)

and with Manga and Misc filter as you have, i get 129k results on ex-hentai and 89k on e-hentai

Do you really use a fucking Comic Sans MS as your interface font?

oh oops I filtered out translations from chinese, koreans and many other languages since they was just bloat

Get lost you tranny faggot redditer.

>he doesn't self-insert as the gangraped and mindbroken loli
gross

Better than being a pedophile

Then why you came to the pedo website?

It’s not 2008 anymore. This website is different and so is the user base, everyone’s moved on but you’re still disgusting.

hiro i know you want ads on the site but the lolis aren't gonna go away that easily

Attached: image.png (1027x860, 1011K)

So with calibre is it possible to parse data from the name into custom columns or can you only parse into the columns they give you which is rather restricted?

Attached: 1529971966607.jpg (991x1400, 665K)

Sounds like exactly what I need, thanks OP.

Is there something like Calibre for pictures

this

>foobar for music
>calibre for books

what's the counterpart swiss-army-knife-application/library for
>movies/series/videos
>pictures

Didn't he want to fork python2 and maintain it himself? You will probably see the install size of calibre quadruple in the future or use some custom flatpak/snap.

>movies/series/videos
plex

>pictures
hydrus

isn't plex just useful as a media server but otherwise a normie tier software?

i was asking about something over-the-top robust that can be configured in multiple intricate ways (like foobar or calibre)