This is the same phone

>this is the same phone
Why is tech worse in the US?

Attached: 45645745763.jpg (635x476, 60K)

Americans have fat hands from too much McDonald’s

weak bait brainlet yuropoor

Attached: .png (838x675, 483K)

Because Americans don't use lagdroids, they're poor people phones here.

That's the Plus. Google 'Moto E5 Dual Sim (International)
Only in America do they sell the one on the far right.

Attached: pdp-hero-e5play-d.jpg (1200x550, 47K)

>shorter and fatter
so burgers don't feel insulted

Why does it matter? These phones STILL have a chin in 2019. Bring back physical buttons.

hell no, not where i live

Because cheap phones are meant for the North American pavement apes

i think it's better to have those than a full screen display, if you're watching video on a phone you will want something to hold comfortably, on the full front display devices the part you hold is the screen which is just retarded

fake and gay

That's why Samsung has international models of their phones with different processors and Apple sells different iPhones in China with a dual SIM tray instead of a physical SIM and eSIM, you fucking nigger kike.

>you must be at least 18 years old to post on this site

Attached: moto-e5play-pdp-fullbleedhalf-superselfie-d4.jpg (3840x1896, 398K)

Mostly wrong. Modern smartphone screens have terrible aspect ratio, so they are generally wider than the majority of the content that you're gonna watch, so you will either stretch the content or have black bars anyway. In regards to buttons, gesture control is the way to go. Regardless, smartphones are absolute aids and cancer that shouldn't even exist.

wow

Attached: .png (1246x393, 186K)

this was meant to be a reply to

hai i know desu any video you watch will just add bezels back for you, i really dont see the point in getting rid of them

>go to review images
>this aspect ratio, as far as the eye can see
You a SILLY nigga

Attached: 34634563453.png (319x565, 280K)

16:10 is better than 16:9 though sucks no one except apple and a few phone manufacturers use it, the tall aspect ratios on phone are horrible imo

Apple doesn't even use 16:10 in their phones, 8 and before were 16:9 and the X and after are 18.5:9 like everything else falling in with the trend now. Macbooks are 16:10, iMacs 16:9, and iPads are 4:3 I believe. They've got a little of everything

Just like with A4 vs letter size.
>fatter and shorter

Tienes que volver, Juan

I highly doubt Austria and Liechtenstein are poor.