PEAK SMARTPHONE: CHINESE SMARTPHONE SALES DECLINE 6% YOY

Are people finally getting sick of retards filming everything and taking pictures as if someone gave a shit what you were doing?

Attached: 9150A3C3-116A-4783-B25B-1A18FEB35A9A.jpg (1668x1932, 984K)

no it’s just that everyone has a phone by now.

This is what the average phonecuck looks like. Oblivious to anything around him and basically a slave.

Attached: E95A427B-141F-4BF3-B83F-093929ECE4AD.jpg (1820x1213, 250K)

>Are people finally getting sick of retards filming everything and taking pictures as if someone gave a shit what you were doing?
Of the all reasons for smartphones to decline in any sort of sale or popularity, it wouldn't be for that.

>match prices of non-Chinese flagships
>people would rather buy non-Chinese flagships
Pickachu.jpeg

Smartphone sales have declined worldwide, not just in China.

>implying average phonecuck would realize to take pictures in landscape mode

Are you dumb? Non-Chinese phones are suffering the biggest decline, inside and outside China.

>muh landscape mode

This is a meme for 80 IQ niggers. No one cares.

The tech is leveling off and the reliability of (most) phones are getting better..... less need to rush out for the latest model, etc.

Attached: 1554391780433.jpg (645x773, 42K)

I have a 100$ smartphone and I'm considering downgrading to a dumb phone.

Are you on drugs or is it just your reading comprehension that is approximately nill?

The only people looking at your pictures are the billions of Indian men, roastie.

Your own talking point,
>people would rather buy non-Chinese flagships
was literally disproved.

There's little reason to upgrade every two years now. The hardware has gotten to the point where even something from 2 years ago is good enough for the average user. And there's enough old phones out that still work well enough that parents can hand them down to their teenagers without issue.

I think it's just a matter of market saturation. Smartphones have become so cheap that even homeless people in 3rd world countries have one, and they've hit the plateau of technical improvements, so nobody has a reason to buy a new one every year, unless you truly buy into the idea of smartphones being a status symbol. This isn't 2011 anymore.

>people need new smartphone every year
said no one ever

Even samsung and apple are dropping

If smartphones are so cheap why are sales declining?

because everyone already has one

So what does being cheap have to do with the declining sales? Shouldn't that increase sales?

not everyone buys every random thing they see just because they can afford it

Still not making sense. The decline is largely in premium smartphone manufacturers like Apple and Samsung while the cheap Chinese smartphones suppliers have actually increased in sales.

I'd like to have a new smartphone supporting ax wifi 6

everyone pretty much has a smartphone by now, and most just keep what they have only a few upgrade every single year

Because most people don't need those premium specs anymore. Even mid range phones are good enough now that they come decent screens, cameras and CPUs. Samsung and apple are getting way to arrogant pricing their phones at the 1k mark. People aren't going to spend 1k on a phone and upgrade in 1, 2 or even 3 years. Cheap mid range phones do everything the more expensive ones do just as well for the average person and it's much more palatable to upgrade a 300 to 400 dollar phone every 2 years.

Because there is no reason to.
People who buy Chinese phones aren't apple users where they NEED to buy new phones every 6 months.

I just realized oppo basically is the most non obvious nearest pronounciation of apple possible

iPhone sales are down.

I still use a flip phone. They might start having to beg me to buy one?

it's because you can only justify bloating retarded apps so much that a lot of devices have stayed at the level of "good enough"

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1542665492340.gif (500x284, 1.75M)