I miss it lads

I miss it lads

Attached: 6600-angled2-lowres_t.jpg (300x450, 38K)

another boomer thread yikes

Who doesn't?

>get gf a dumbphone
>$20
>it survives three years
>"user can you get me a smartphone"
>get gf a smartphone
>$250
>she cracks the screen within 2 months

Me too, user. Me too.

Attached: 41C-dcWMqfL.jpg (325x449, 20K)

symbian was such comfy os
i also remember symbian client for twitter
never ever saw such good mobile application in my life

Symbian was shit.

But running Doom.wad on it was comfy.

Attached: 1200px-Nokia7610.jpg (1200x1600, 255K)

I have to tell you something...

Attached: unihertz-atom-3.jpg (770x577, 49K)

I thought I missed them but then I had to type a text on my grandmother's and I didn't miss it anymore

I could write much faster with my trained T9 than on touchscreens. Also no fucking autocorrect.

I miss the 5310 lads.

God this phone was so comfy. My brother used one till 2014

Attached: unlock-nokia-5230-xpressmusic.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I miss my E61. my first smartphone. The software was meh, but the physical design was stunning.

how did nokia and blackberry fuck up so bad? Both used to be top tier companies with GOAT hardware and software and both of them are obsolete now.

Nokia got sunk by macroshaft's who then promptly bought nokia's phone branch and leased the brand. Didn't do them much good either.

stupid design, great phone

fucking microsoft killed Nokia

n70

This was my dream phone back in high school (never ended up attaining one :()

Fun fact: Microsoft buying Nokia was another successful NSA venture by using a proxy to own a successful widespread brand: think Skype.

Attached: 1277468664453.png (222x211, 4K)

This but unironically.

i still remember when nokia's ceo said that android was a bad idea, similar to pissing yourself to get warm.

nokia killed itself with their lack of vision, get you facts right you fucking idiot

Jow Forums is full of retards

>Also no fucking autocorrect
disable it retard

Wrong. Nokia killed itself with infighting and the Symbian team having a death grip on the company with their clunky pile of dogshit OS, fuck the company if muh job is on the line. The Maemo/Meego lineage in particular really took a beating, testing indicated that people really liked the devices but the team just never had proper support and only got a couple of token devices out before being buried. Karma would put the Symbianites out of jobs anyway with the Microsoft bullshit, but that was cold comfort as the company was spiraling down the drain.