8 wpn

>8 wpn
How exactly do i fix this? Im not retarded or disabled i just type like a grandma

Attached: face.png (853x515, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/msdos_Mavis_Beacon_Teaches_Typing_1987
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I learned how to touch type in 7th grade using Mavis Beacon. that software is absurdly based.

I am 27 now and I type at 115wpm, and have typed at this speed since the 9th grade

even my grandma can type 5x this, kys retard

just type more and more, it's a mechanical skill that needs to be built up through repetition

I did 40 wpm. average.

Attached: Screenshot (72).png (613x443, 53K)

ill shag ur nan faggit

I type at 110 wpm using only 3 fingers. left index. right middle. left thumb for space.

I think i reached the fastest you could possibly get typing like this. You'd need proper form to go any higher.

How many fingers do you have in total?

>8 words per neutron star dying
Jesus user

archive.org/details/msdos_Mavis_Beacon_Teaches_Typing_1987

>8 words per nigger
Seems a bit high to me

Attached: BE68B1F99F544C5EB0144483B4149F8F.jpg (500x385, 22K)

Practice, learn how to hover around your home rows, memorize layout, build muscle memory.

forgot pic

Attached: therighttype.png (684x408, 29K)

I think my wpm is okay.

Attached: 2019-04-10-195538_3286x1080_scrot.png (1313x689, 50K)

Is there a typing speed thest that reads the words you have to type out loud? I wonder what the difference in speed would be if non-touchtypists didn't have to look up to the screen.

>40 wpm
>46 wpm
>63 wpm

what a joke

Attached: Untitled.png (588x460, 37K)

who /learned to type by playing runescape pre GE/ here?

lol
4 fingers here, index and middle on both hands. I should really stop pecking at the spacebar with my index and use a thumb instead.

Attached: Captura.png (620x534, 64K)

m-muh score was only so low because of my membrane keyboard

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

>Space bar is quicker than enter
>Having to move wrists or thumb downwards is quicker than moving wrist to the right
I disagree

Me, but I never learned to touch type.
So I'm insanely fast, but with just two fingers.

Use a program to get the basics like good hand position and what fingers for what key then just find something fun that requires typing. It's all muscle memory so it's all about putting in time. Try playing an online game that requires typing for communication or take up erotic roleplaying.

Also, if you suck at QWERTY, it's worth it to instead learn a different layout that's faster won't destroy your wrists.

spend time on the computer for several hours a day for several years. You will reach a point where you can do 40 wpm or higher