HOW THE FUCK DO I INSTALL LUBUNTU ON MY USB NIGGERS

HOW THE FUCK DO I INSTALL LUBUNTU ON MY USB NIGGERS.

THE LINUX USB TOOL KEEPS DOWNLOADING SOME BS UPDATE THAT NEVERS ADVANCE.

AND THE WINDOWS USB INSTALLERS WONT WORK ON WINE.

WHAT DO NIGGERS?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

balena.io/etcher/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

disgusting

>download iso
>create liveusb on another usb drive
>plug in both usb drives
>boot from live usb
>install to primary usb
>boot from primary usb
>use linux

Unironically use balena.io/etcher/

>software doesn't work on linux

you strike me as a wintoddler. so I'm gonna say install etcher.

suse imagewriter is better

your image is shit, here you go

Attached: 1504615796159.gif (516x402, 628K)

Wine? Just use dd if=/input/iso of=/output/device

Throw system32 out the window

What software? The live usb creator? Just use usb-creator-gtk in the repo or unetbootin like what the fuck nigga.

I used it, but my PC doesn't recognized my USB and can't install it.

>my PC doesn't recognized my USB
Is it recognised in your BIOS?

You to have change the boot order in your bios or hit the boot option key if your bios has it. If the usb isn’t showing up it is not the software it is the usb drive causing the problem. If the usb is detected but wont boot, then re-download iso and try again. Iso may have been corrupted. Also try it in a different pc to see if it will boot.

Delete all the partitions and reformat the USB. I've had this happen to me before

dd?

This is the correct answer, let me explain to you in more detail so you can be confident.

Type:
ls /dev/sd*
then insert your usb and type it again, note the difference, you will learn the name of your usb. The difference should be like:
/dev/sde /dev/sde1 /dev/sde2

Then go to your download folder and type:
sudo dd if=your.iso of=/dev/sde && sync

It is that simple don't fuck around with other bullshit and make sure you type the right name.

lsblk is good for finding drives/USB stics by size

Two things: if you're using rufus the update thing is an issue i also had and i couldn't fix. Another thing is to check your bios for the boot order, sometimes the bios has two different options: a "load" order or something, and the actual boot order. In doubt change both to use your usb first.

fpbp

See Jow Forums? This is why you never recommend Linux to brainlets. If you had told this faggot to install Windows he'd just download Rufus, make his pen drive and go on with his life. Instead, you told this brainlet to install Linux when he can't even use his brain to Google how to use dd and now he's asking stupid as fuck questions shitting up the board even more.

Attached: 1554433777878.jpg (622x1024, 48K)

Just use rufus

Use Rufus, trips/dubs poster.

Rufus

> Recommending 80MB of bloatware when god tier Rufus exists at 1MB
Why the fuck are you even on this board?

Attached: fc4.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Rufus is bloat. Use dd.