T5 SSD with all my work on it from the past year

>T5 SSD with all my work on it from the past year
well what should i do? kill myself? fuck my mom? pee on my dad?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 10.47.38 AM.png (800x600, 46K)

>can be updated
Do I need windows for that?

i dunno. im using a mac obviously because im an adult without time for bullshit like hardware randomly not being recognized by my computer

Kill your mother, dispose of the evidence. Instead of peeing in your father, take a stinky slimy shit on him, and then kill your self.

thank fuck my hard drive drivers (??) are up to date. so what now

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 10.52.11 AM.png (800x600, 38K)

Could try taking it out of the case and using an external enclosure. You might get lucky and find out it was just a problem with the USB connector. Probably not tho

You should have made backups friend.

Ubplug it and plug it back in

Or try it in an ubuntu live cd

>im an adult without time for bullshit
>on Jow Forums
the irony

>you
the fat

No, you're a genuine fucking retard who doesn't know what he's buying/doing if you genuinely thought buying an iShit was a good idea in the first place. Just get a good fucking Thinkpad and sit down and do something productive for once and learn how to use Linux.
>muh drivers n hardware incompatibility n shiet
I said Linux, not *BSD.

shut the fuck up you pussy. i work in linux all day and make more money than your entire pussy family combined. i fuck whoever i want, and i take 30 shits a day. if i wasn't addicted to proprietary music production software i would be 100$ linux all day but evidently nobody wants to work for free long enough to make good software which doesn't directly solve a business need

it's alright, just pull a copy from your backup, you'll be fine.

Why is it dead?
Are they really this unreliable?

Just restore your backup bro. Isn't like you're one of those retards that go about without backing up all their important work files right?

looks like its being picked up and read on another mac. maybe i have too much garbage plugged into this one.

Seriously, what the fuck man? This is on the level of a single mother having 10 years worth of family pictures stored on a mobile phone that ends up taking a swim in the toilet.

looks like the real answer is actually to get more macs. eat my shit you pussy faggot

its ok, OP
Just to the american thing and shoot up a school

it flaked out on the other computer shortly after i copied over 11G or so. as far as i am concerned every hard drive is a worthless piece of shit and nothing will ever be sufficient to store any amount of data. this one is supposed to be pretty good, and it's worthless to me because it isn't reliable

Kill yourself because you don't have a backup strategy.

i have a backup, but it's about a week old. im traveling through developing countries where my primary source of internet is 4G, and the data is raw uncompressed audio in hundreds of gigs. fuck you for being fucked