Why is he not worthy to stand in the

why is he not worthy to stand in the
the holygrail next to terry and stallman?

Attached: rs-19823-20130213-aaron-swartz-624x420-1360787689.jpg (624x420, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.org/2013/01/noam-chomsky-killed-aaron-swartz/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Change_Campaign_Committee
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Library
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SecureDrop
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demand_Progress
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ThoughtWorks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who?

Necked himself over downloading academic journal articles. Sad!

Is it true that he may not even have gotten convicted, and that whatever agencies were after him were merely posturing?

Yes
However, he was also a depressed faggot in general.

Because he's a faggot who gave up and let his creation turn into the monstrosity it is today.

I see. Well to answer OP question, I would assume people here automatically hate him here for his ties to Reddit. I really don't understand the elitism about posting here like it's still some secret club. Ive been on this hellhole since 2006 when I was 13 and still frequent other forums, including Reddit

Dude they werent gonna do shit to this nerd, they just wanted to make an example. Kid couldnt handle it, absolutely zero street smarts

Implying that liberal commie basedboy wouldn’t have been proud of reddit today.

Go back

>faggot suicide.

Attached: scihub.jpg (634x520, 109K)

Literal redditer

You haven't "been here since 06"

Attached: swartz_Wikimania-2006.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg (568x379, 42K)

I mean obviously I cant prove it. I first went on /b/ when I was 13, got spooked cause it was all gore back then, came back a year later and havent left ever since. Some old shit I remember: ORLY owl, boxxy even though she came much later, the "He mad son? Yes, he mad" image. Chanology brought the first wave of normies. "Memes" weren't called memes, they were just demotivational pictures

I never got into the raid board, if it ever actually existed, but I remember when trolling meant an intricate bait-and-switch ploy with a big payoff. Trolling wasnt just a word that was thrown around when you disagree with someone. Hell, I even got mildly bullied for using that word all the time in high school, even though it became common vernacular a few years later

I was a lulsorandum faggot back then, so of course what stuck with me the most was boxxy. Oh yeah, I watched "Destruction of Daisy" (or was it Annihilation) or whatever that fucking smut video was called

Attached: 3qppfpbpjm.jpg (480x600, 57K)

Over 9000 posts saying
>suicide
It's funny to see so many Terry followers literally defending the CIA.

>fucking with elsivir
he got out easily

NOAM CHOMSKY KILLED AARON SWARTZ
unqualified-reservations.org/2013/01/noam-chomsky-killed-aaron-swartz/

Faggy reddutor who pussied out and killed himself. Fuck this retard

Its not about elitism about this site. This place has been a shithole since 2008 and Gamergate and 2016 election raised that idiocracy much higher. Rather its about disliking the whole karma whoring drama and any other form of points for opinions which drives people to give opinions others like rather than what they think its right. This undermines the whole discussion. So fuck reddit, fuck you and every fucking redditor who suck that shithole's dick. You along with your karma whoring faggots are cancer to this site

I agree the karma system is cancer and leads to echo-chamber opinions. It's still a valuable place for discussion if you stay faaaar the fuck away from the default subreddits. Jow ForumsAskHistory is comfy as fuck and very strictly moderated

>Very strictly moderated

Attached: images.jpg (247x204, 10K)

>forums
>muh elitism
>been here all summer
You have to go back.

Attached: 1543848218215.gif (680x510, 127K)

I agree there might be some okay subreddits but still, the whole karma system just puts me off. I would rather have one correct answer with other anons calling me a kike or a faggot or a shill than faggots giving opinions with that karma whoring kikery glowing in those comments.

Attached: 1553032105774.jpg (824x1600, 125K)

Imagine trying to convince other anons how long you've been on Jow Forums for

>I like all my historical discussions turning into WWII shitposting, memes about impregnating Anne Frank, and the civilization potential of native Americans

I mean Im being truthful. You guys are convinced Im baiting and STILL you've given me over 9 (You)s this thread, so who are are the real faggots here? If I see a bait shitpost I just ignore it and move on, why would you bother bumping me so much? If you (1) belive Im baiting and (2) bumped the alleged shitposts regardless, you have only yourself to blame for the degradation of post quality here

I didn't say that. I am not surprised plebbit cock sucking idiot like you would resort to that.

Because no one wants you here. No one likes redditors but still you want to return back shamelessly to poison this site. Seriously, fuck off

I started going on Reddit when it was just barely starting to get some traction; the main reason being that this place was starting to get flooded with non-degenerates who reported every gore thread. This isnt your secret club, man

>I didn't talk about this site being a secret club
>Again trying to find better excuses for using reddit
You are trying too hard, newfaggot.

Attached: 1539115981786.jpg (696x423, 35K)

Back to this () then. If you think Im dishonest why are you giving my posts more attention and worsening the quality of posting here?

So that you and your band of reddit idiots can fuck off from this site

I have no friends, friend. And your solution to would-be redditors is to give their posts more attention and visibility? Dude just ignore their posts if you legitimately believe that, jesus christ

Stop crying nigger faggot

Attached: 1553631056605.jpg (867x563, 70K)

>goblin taking picture with the saint

Worst part is he was given a plea deal of a couple months in a relaxed jail. He would have been fine.

It's about principles.

>let his creation turn into the monstrosity it is today
Come on, CommonMark isn't THAT bad.

This

>I really don't understand the elitism about posting here
Those are just the underages that think posting on Jow Forums makes them smart. The quality of discussion here as way lower than on other forums.

he went on to become jack dorsey

>a fucking redd*ter

holy shit this blog post sounds like a schizophrenic person wrote it... whoever did it, should seek medical help / a professional.

we exist, user. you'll understand in ten years when you're 24.

>Rather its about disliking the whole karma whoring drama and any other form of points for opinions which drives people to give opinions others like rather than what they think its right.
I've been here for a long time myself and still don't get why people think it's different here, Reddit is a fucking shithole with the karma system but high-traffic Jow Forums boards are similarly fake and braindead because trolling/circlejerking is readily rewarded and any genuine attempt at discussing something the board hivemind disapproves of is usually just drowned in nothing but a sea of 'fuck off (shill|.*toddler|.*jeet)'. Sure, your post and opinion is never outright censored, but let's not pretend it's ever meaningfully attacked, discussed or otherwise taken seriously most of the time.

god, i fucking hate this style of prose, trying to straddle the line between intellectual and casual vernacular. this is what it looks like when you try to convince people you're cool AND smart AND funny AND relatable every time you open your mouth

b/c he committed suicide and suicide is for faggots

Literally who and looks like an unironic cuck.

>depressed faggot in general.
so was terry

>echo-chamber opinions
unlike Jow Forums that has basically no moderation and is swamped in echo chamber opinions

wow this thread got fucky real quick

Who the fuck cares how long you've been here?

Not that user but you're glowing awfully bright there, nigger.

co found of reddit an hero'd after the govt bullied him for downloading academic papers

this guy's got me thinking
I came here in 2012
if I had come here in 2006, I would be considered an epic oldfag
2006 and 2012 are a mere 6 years apart
2012 and 2019 are fucking 7 apart
so the difference between an epic oldfag like in the legends and me is not as great as the difference between me and some post election zoomer
mind boggling, especially considering I technically am a zoomer (born 97)

>reddit
>suicide
raped by satan for all eternity

Woke

Attached: 1543090017904.jpg (627x526, 51K)

fappening is the trigger that set moot off the deep end and set the stage for gamergay.
you have no fucking clue what youre talking about.

2016 brought in the "epic ironic contrarian normalfag" that shit on every facet of chan culture, and authoritarian-establishmentarian centre-* shills ("centrist" = normalfag/riajuu)
4chanx filters
makes your life better

hi
i first came here in 2006 when i was 16
you behave like a dumb fuck who needs to lurk more

hi
born 1989 here
the internet culture difference between 2006 and 2012 is much more, probably 10x, the "internet culture" difference between 2012 and 2019. the last like 4-5 years are basically stagnant. what has come out of Jow Forums other than wojak and pepe edits the past 2-3 years? compare to all the OC from 2006-2009, more happened in 2007 than has happened in the past 5 years.

I can relate user. Was 14 when I first visited the site lurked for about a year before I first posted. I think his association with reddit may have something to do with it as well.

For the most part that's correct I believe. The lack of absurd rules here is nice however. There are trade offs.

I am talking about the attention gamergate brought along with cucks like Sargon and Milo getting famous which brought his muhh woke reddit base here after that. Obviously moot selling out was a thing. 2016 was the total turnover in the whole chan culture . I agree with that

Came here to say *exactly* this. Thank you user

I'm way ahead of you my dude, but unfortunately filters don't facilitate discussion, they just keep you from being distracted by noise and attention seeking garbage.

what did he do again?

wait fuck it hasn't been 7 years has it?

imagine checking this place since 2004, just lurking since 2012 barely posting. Maybe a couple of times a week or less.

The 2011-12 period was the exact point that the seeds of everything that's wrong with the internet nowadays got sown, even normies fucking hate that social media became an inescapable black hole sucking everything into itself now.

The internet's own boy

Yeah, and terry killed himself too.

The first Redditor

no, you haven't. look up project chanology. because of that Jow Forums now isn't much different from reddit.

I was 14 years old when I first used Jow Forums too, I wish I never discovered this shithole. I had a chance at being a normie.

...but please don't ban me I'm 23 years old now and this is the only communication I have with the outside world.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Change_Campaign_Committee

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Library

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SecureDrop

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demand_Progress

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ThoughtWorks

I can relate

Attached: 1554973738152.gif (487x560, 898K)

g faggots cant handle the truth
He has contributed enough to society in his life

more than any of you

and you still defame him

give him the personality of a mentally weak person who ended his life for no reason

I want to see one of you who survives a reality like his

your entire contribution amounts to your shitposting

reddit or not he is worthy

FUCK U CUNTS!!!!

I am pretty sure it was written like that to be annoying.