Is there any way to avoid spyware embedded into CPU and hardware?

Is there any way to avoid spyware embedded into CPU and hardware?

Attached: intel eye.jpg (620x430, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/linux/comments/7gybmi/system76_is_disabling_intels_flawed_management/
youtu.be/MujjuTWpQJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice try FBI

/thread

how am i fbi?

Libre hardware

yeah, have a computer without any way to connect to the internet

>He doesn’t know about the 3G transceiver built into Intel and AMD management engines

do enlighten me, user

Use retro hardware and avoid the internet. Write everything you need yourself and if you need to feed it data make sure its plaintext.

Where to even buy retro hardware? Ebay?

isnt that like communism? or something?

by making your own hardware
or ask the US government to sell you debotnetified hardware

You asked a question he/she/it didnt like

THE THING SAYS "INTEL INSIDE" CAN YOU NOT READ? THEY ARE LITERALLY INSIDE YOUR COMPUTER HELPING IT COMPUTE AS YOU TYPE THIS.

Build your own hardware or steal Steve Job's hardware. Rich people don't buy consumer-grade garbage.

system76
reddit.com/r/linux/comments/7gybmi/system76_is_disabling_intels_flawed_management/

Where to buy decomissioned backdoor free cpu?

youtu.be/MujjuTWpQJk

Open hardware designs and personal fabricators.

*blocks your 3g transceiver from communicating*

Attached: 1530012686642.png (500x375, 472K)

Not really. If your device is producing an electrical signal of any kind it can be controlled and manipulated to observe you in some way.

The good news is that FBI/CIA/NSAniggers have casted the net so wide that it's impossible to parse all of the data they collect individually. Unless you're a high profile dissident, criminal, terrorist or child abuser, it's highly unlikely you will be important enough for them to check into your shit.

Not a Faraday cage. This does literally nothing at best at worst it literally amplifies the signal as has been shown countless times before.

Talos II + POWER9

"I'll protect you from the glow in the darks, user".

Attached: BD495i_1.png (700x600, 87K)

Using Verilog to code your own CPU onto an FPGA

simply microwave the device