Online Courses

What are the best websites to learn technology?
Help me complete the list
>tip: uderny sucks

Attached: Online Courses.png (1070x898, 343K)

Put Nagoor Babu on God Tier

Plz sir, kindly do Struts and needful

where do you think Edx fits?

You won't get anywhere without trying to do something by yourself, those courses teach the basics that you'll understand better by trail and error.

udemy is cheap as fuck for reference videos.
i enjoy splurging on it when they have $9.99 course deals which is like every other week.

have you ever read a book?

what is god tier about khan? seems like their knowledge is even free

>Guaranteed top result
How do they do it?

Attached: geeksforgeeks-6.png (600x135, 25K)

Youtube has a few guys that make top notch tutorials and lessons.

There's a lot of content missing but it's a long term project, quality > quantity
The opposite of udemy where quantity > quality
Think of wikipedia 15 years ago and wikipedia now

ONE AND ONLY JAVA TRAINER WITH OVER 1100 PAJEETS IN A SINGLE CLASSROOM

Attached: .png (974x24, 4K)

pluralsight is god tier

I use YouTube and pirate udemy courses.

>udemy sucks

Try again kid

Linuxacademy

I've been using Lynda some more lately but I think it's still lacking. The courses mostly handle all kinds of subjects but it feels like they're skimming over too many details and it lacks depth. Also the exercises mostly aren't exercises at all but mostly samples which you can study but there aren't enough challenges to solve to actually get good at what you're trying to learn. After they deleted the C course I was following last week for some inexplicable reason I just dropped it and picked up a book. Good books are definitely better if you really want to learn something.

However Lynda is still alright if you just need to learn the basics of something quickly though.

>W3Schools
>anything close to serious quality
user...

No it isn't. Anything that doesn't have graded assignments is shit.

Massive fan of Coursera's Machine Learning and Scala courses.

It is useful if you need to quickly reference something in a few seconds, but I'd never seriously do any real learning there

Where's freecodecamp

EDx utaustin

>Every IT video

Attached: comment_TvcRyojBtW522RXZcD0wGWYJP8Kdy4Qh.jpg (659x609, 211K)

Udemy as a platform has been documented as being quite shit towards instructors, but the quality of the courses are solely dependent on the instructors.

not OP but Edx, coursera and udacity need to be added somewhere near the top, all the other ones are mid tier at best.

Mid Tier: Durgasoft

God damn I fucking hate indians.... their stupid accent makes me sperg out. Each time I hear it I instantly dislike that piece of shit.

kys

Retarded streetshitter

Read a book, and practice by yourself.

Brilliant. Right up there with Khan Academy.

disgusting pajeet, fuck off back to shitdia

SoloLearn has a mobile application and I use it while in the crapper or situations I'm away from desk and want to kill time.

Get a book nigger

Khan Academy is made by a Pajeet with a decent enough accent. Fuck that crap and his 240p vids.

Pluralsight was okay IMO, Linda.com is good but course quality is exaggerated, they aren't as great as you'd like 'em.

Digital Tutors was great until it got absorbed and destroyed.

>udemy
>poop tier
that's actually true. I decided to give one of their free master courses a try and that pajeet was so fucking retarded I couldn't even finish watching part 1

Where does codeacademy fit in? Was the old codeacademy better?

kys nigger
/thread
no wonder Jow Forums has become so shit

Laracasts.com
The head instructor on there is absolutely amazing. Check out his Vue and Laravel series, which are free even.

Stop shilling your shit you faget

All of these are shit, except sometimes you can find good shit on youtube. Udemy I pirated courses from because I wasn't paying the $10 ("USUALLY $200! 95% OFF!!!") that they ask. Turns out some Udemy courses are total dogshit. One of the unreal engine ones is literally, word for word, a pajeet following a free tutorial from youtube. Like he even makes the same mistakes that the youtube tutorial did. Twice.