Alright Jow Forums...

Alright Jow Forums, I'm going to be on a submarine for potentially 5 months and I can't bring my phone or really anything that puts out a wireless signal. I need a multimedia device that I can store a fuckton of music, movies, anime on while I'm underway with some prettu decent storage and battery life. Emulation capabilities would be nice too but not a necessity since I'll probably get a GBA SP and a flash cart. Any suggestions?

Attached: 6d8v52478ln21.jpg (1080x796, 73K)

an unlocked chink android tablet with 4gb ram and 32gb sd-card slot

u can stroe a fuckton of MAN SESMEN in ur buthole
LMAOOOOO

Why not bring a laptop? You can fit that in your rack you boomer.

Too much money for how little time I'll be able to actually use it once I get to the boat because I have to qualify

dont you guys get split up in 3 teams with different sleep schedules anyways?
just bring a hard drive and find one guy willing to lend you his laptop while he sleeps.

get a cheap used thinkpad that can use 3 drives at the same time like a t420

Ruizu X02 with 128gb micro SD card, you have to convert the videos using their software though. Mine can play like 6 movies without needing to be recharged. It's small though and the screen is 160x128 pixels.

thinkpad without wireless modules.
it will be cheap, altho gaming will suck with new gayms

LMAOOOOOO

Get a Sneed FUKSuK-4

Are you a nuke or a coner?

I would say a cheaper laptop, bring a shitton of cracked games you can torrent, bring programs everybody uses, bring offline wikipedia, that's pretty envied.

Shit when I was on a boat, we just played private server runescape via a network switch. Shit was cash.

yeah a x230 can even play mount and blade nicely with a mouse.

$80 + ssd, mouse, battery, charger, etc

bruh you actually did sub? lmao enjoy hating every minute of your life.
i hope that enlistment bonus is worth it.

Not to try and hijack OP's thread, but.
Could you tell us about your Runescape boat shenanigans? Maybe tell us how you got it set up and such, the machine running the server, etc...

you're gonna spend all that time getting qualified, NUB
stop worrying about entertainment and learn some shit that will keep yourself and your shipmates safe
start memorizing all your immediate actions for casualties and the layouts for the seawater, freshwater, and low pressure air systems
feel sorry for you if you're A-gang

I didn't set it up, but doing some googling, there is definitely some videos and little documentation showing or demonstrating how to make one. Probably easier to do a world of warcraft private server, since that seems like that type of shit has been going on for a long while.

I'm sure after you make the server, it's just basic networking. We used this i5 laptop some guy brought an extra of, worked well with the 4 or 5 dudes. sorry I can't really help out brother

laptop with wireless cards taken away?

That's fine mate I was mostly just curious about your boating to be fair

lmao going on a submarine, filled with men, no internet. Prepare to have your asshole circumference double OP. I suggest you practice that with your step mom's dildo