Q3 2019

Q3 2019
y-you'll see..

Attached: 1537543552050.jpg (346x450, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

puri.sm/products/librem-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what happened?

puri.sm/products/librem-5/

>$649
>gnu/linux
>>muh privacy
>no apps, use browser
who is the target audience

Attached: 15280142026896.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>No apps
It's full GNU ARM

It will run real programs instead of fruity toy crap.

Attached: 1470089077533.png (640x480, 284K)

that shit makes me remember the EOMA68
Instead of being cucked by elite tech companies freetard chose to get cucked by some other retarded autistic freetard with shitty products

You can actually run Android apps on GNU/Linux with anbox.

>Librem
topkek

Attached: 1526581887544.png (237x361, 86K)

>EOMA68
That was a much better idea, you could potentially turn that into a phone, tablet, laptop or anything you want and easily upgrade and replace all the parts some of which are 3D printable. This thing is just an underpowered phone the runs gnu/linx instead of google botnet/Linux.

>You can actually run Android apps on GNU/Linux with anbox.
but nearly all useful apps are tied to google apps which are proprietary

So whats wrong with this exactly?

I'll order one when they ship and I see that they are fully functional. It's not the first time someone has tried this shit, and every other time it's just a huge money sink that never ships.

microg was extremely usable some months ago but I believe Google cucked them recently
Still, re'ing a moving target isn't particularly sustainable, fuck gapps

I heard the developer of microg was going to start working on it again now in April. It's kinda insane how there's only one single developer (?)

These are the benchmark results of a device with the same Soc

Attached: antutu_8m_1280x800_gles31-768x480.png (768x480, 3K)

And this is a S10.

Attached: S10-antutu-3.jpg (500x740, 34K)

>microg was extremely usable some months ago but I believe Google cucked them recently
No, everything is working as it should.

Thanks for correcting me, now that LOS stopped supporting my motog I'd guess it's a nice time to switch over

I just learned about purism and I'm interested. I know this is a really basic question, but I'm guessing these results are good?

No. That's the same performance of a low end phone from 2014/2015.

Crap. That's disappointing. Thanks for sharing that info.

Only when you turn it into an even shittier $600 Raspberry Pi by docking it to a keyboard and mouse, otherwise it's just an iFashion accessory for freetards with no applications. Nothing worth running on GNU/Linux is usable on a 5'' capacitave touch screen.

Do you have any real benchmarks that are in actual human-readable units and not arbitrary GookPoints(TM)?

Every synthetic benchmark is arbitrary.

Nah, the results are just generally useless outside of very specific and unrealistic scenarios, all the more reason to use a benchmark whose results are an actual measurable quantity of something and not just a big number for retarded reviewers to vomit onto a chart.

What happened to the EOMA68, other than getting delayed years?

Hooooly fuck! Dang. Well, DOA device. Even if it can run Linux apps, good luck having to wait minutes to open something.

Me.

You can install gapps on anbox.

>buying a $650 dollar libre phone to escape google botnet just so you can install google botnet on it

Kek