The person who developed the algorithm to process data for the black hole photo was a woman

>the person who developed the algorithm to process data for the black hole photo was a woman
Huh...

Attached: Katie Bouman.jpg (960x959, 99K)

Oh no men are eternally blown the fuck out! How can we ever recover?
Your bait is shit and still Jow Forumstards will fall for it.

Attached: 1552592738569.jpg (500x499, 30K)

Attached: bait21.png (293x172, 7K)

>every single laptop in the photo is a MacBook

she is a literal genius

>team of 200 people
>best they can get is an orange circle

>that nose
(((YIKES)))

Attached: katiebouman.jpg (1285x1062, 795K)

love how incels here are so easily trigged by this pic, please keep posting

and?

>best they can get is an orange circle

Attached: 104_large.png (1288x1032, 573K)

>(remotely running simulations and data processing on a Linux machine)

And he did what no one thought was possible. He came up with even worse bait.

Attached: 1518301318011.png (625x626, 775K)

>Her nose fills more of the screen than the actual image. More jewry.
Seems pure legit.

programmer time is more valuable than incel flex points.
>implying she didn't write the whole thing in python
get back in the locker, nerd

>mac is the master
>linux is the slave

Cool! one accomplishment for women, ten thousand for men!

hmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1543550305333.png (1413x958, 72K)

Hacker's code says to not judge anybody by any merit other than their ability. I don't care who they are or what they look like, if they can do the work then they deserve the props. Biases against people on the basis of factors non-functional are a waste of time and energy.

OP should be ashamed of even posting a stupid thread like this, knowing full well that it will attract needless negative attention.

Attached: 1546996236312.jpg (625x626, 45K)

>Found the mentally diseased sloppy anus ass tranny.

kek

Attached: bait43.jpg (436x432, 23K)

Back to Jow Forums with you

she cute

Attached: 9CF70EB4-4AD8-4C73-AA1B-BD44F7EFBCB0.jpg (511x671, 41K)

Good for her.

>if you're not as triggered as I am by the OP then you must be a tranny
wow great argument

Attached: 1552937163937.jpg (589x939, 157K)

Tranny detected.

Holes always make everything about themselves.

looks like matlab

shitty useless algorythm with no scientific value
only sone nice shiny cgi for the goyim
(shes a jew btw)

is the algorithm open source?

I feel like some scientists told her to "compile the images" or something. As she was their lackey to do those things. Now she gets all this fame because gorl. Not trying to diminish her work, but I've worked in a lab before.

All she did was plot an intensity matrix provided to her by the astrophysicist using matplotlib in python.

It's okay to be a jew

>macbooks
>blackboard
>jew nose
>taking all the credit, as if she did everything by herself, alone

nice bait

Ok, what does it prove? When it comes time to change a light bulb she'll still call a man. Wow so stronk!

"image" of a "black hole"

take an actual photo not a composite of 100 different radio signal bullshit then i'll be impressed

>who developed the algorithm

No, she led the team.
Probably had dozens of male mathematicians and software engineers who did all the actual work.

she has a point. why is no one sharing this image?

Attached: p46n8jy51hr21.jpg (1125x1780, 198K)

Attached: mickeyzyklonb.png (500x441, 88K)

Any photo is just a composite of millions of different electromagnetic signals.

Because all she did was push a fucking button?

No.

Back to Jow Forums

Oh, she didn't do the Fourier analysis? - that's the hard part.

heck i bet the half bald dude did 50% more work then her.

>orders smarter people to work
>takes all the credit

awww yes, an classic jew move

Women: 3
Men: 7492749294829

Its getting close guys.

Just because you're too brainlet to understand interferometry doesn't make it less real.

this is actually what happened.

>Women: 3

Ada, her....who's the 3rd?

>The first image I ever made
>I
Don't know if she was the most important player of the team (or it was the dude that looks like a tired H4ck3rm4n) but it should say "We"

So she pulled a Steve Jobs then, gotcha

Because it was a team effort. They credit the team. This obsession with single geniuses or leaders is shit.

You a grill ?

Sure.

Women: 2
Men: 7492749294830

Attached: 1539233557972.png (756x824, 75K)

>dat jew nose, dem jew teef
>takes all the credit
>classic move

youtu.be/aOENUWCxfqA

Why do you have to be such cunts? She has a masters from MIT, wrote a good thesis and is working as a postdoctoral at Harvard. But yeah pretty sure you retards in your 80% acceptance community college with a 2003 thinkpad are smarter than her. I bet everyone here could be a billionaire and an Ivy league graduate, everyone is just too lazy and unnotivated right.

im all for trannyhate, hating ugly thots on twitter, blue haired retards. but im not gonna hate on someone because she is a girl. we need more people like her, women who actually achieve something instead of retarded journos blogging about the pay gap.

just accept some people are smarter, harder working and more successful than you instead of looking for excuses

I like her face. Very 10/10.

Back to Jow Forums

>wrote a good thesis
oh please, do show us

the hate is not about her, the hate is she taking all the credit she obviously it was an enormous team effort

she is cute even with nose and I wish I had a gf as cute as her

Attached: 69245CE5BB87497DAA0352FA79B0EE31.jpg (480x480, 8K)

this

>That fucking gnome nose.
>10/10

No.

Attached: 6a01156f5c1fd6970c017d3f8a9150970c-pi.jpg (2448x3264, 1.84M)

and thus the new steve jobs was born.

already have an cult following

>566 commits
>850,275 lines added
>131,044 lines removed
based achael

is it her fault that journos only mentioned her name or what? its classic shit journalism, its not like she actually did anything wrong or downpaid the team effort

for the thesis use google fucks sake

Well Pajeet, she is on social media, so go and stalker her there, steal some pics, shoop you dick in here mouth and shit post in /b/.
>I will be interested in the results of THAT experiment.

kek looks like it was actually written by two guys

wasn't she team lead or something? where did she say "I did this all by myself and no one helped"?

She could've corrected them and given credit to others accordingly. But she didn't.

Respect. Any person doing such things would get mine.

absolutely based and redpilled post, my friend. I tip my upvote to you, epic poster.

steve jobs was a genius salesman and being a technical inbecile allowed him to focus on what people actually want and then beat the shit out of his engineers rather than focusing on what they can do and making sales from that
the hate on jobs is retarded, ever since he died apple went to shit

>can we take a picture for the article?
sure! wait? just me? what about the other guys?
>no no darling, we think you have better marketing face
you sure? they did a lot!
>no need, trust us
sure!

and she was in MIT?

So this achael guy did the job and she got the credit? Cool. More women in tech please.

Attached: why.jpg (415x454, 18K)

>some matlab scripting using 3rd party plugins doing the heavy lifting
HURR IMA CODRER

Attached: 1554905923625.jpg (700x700, 209K)

Attached: 0C11A5FD-6241-4133-8371-61FD2C692A7A.png (1082x695, 536K)

Based.

the level of seething in this thread is pathetic...

my hate about steve jobs is he letting everyone think is some kind of mastermind while in fact he had some of the better coders,mathematicians,electrical eng in th world.
not once he said "yeah i have an great team!" all is interviews he was allways like "yeah i'm pretty great!"

we cant blame the media or the casual user computer for being dumb as a brick, but it gets on my nerve when tech people say "JOBS WAS A GENIOUS HE INVENTED SO MUCH!!!!!!" No, he delegated and told people what to do, granted that itself is a great skill, but by no mean he was programming 12hours/day has his eng were.

ok so there is no proof and people are just speculating based on github commits?? intredastinf. Jow Forums at its finest once again. you are the most reactionary hyper spazzes gorilla niggers I have ever seen.

Still cute. Also, nose is by far the easiest thing to modify in a face.

Articles are saying she "led the team." I wonder if she was mostly just project manager or something

if she was actually a good person she would have forced the press to do an group photo.
what is this? another apple summit?

everywhere else you look you see "A team of X just did Y!"
here is "SHE did this thing!!!! amazing!!"

>>every single laptop in the photo is a MacBook
They must have a hard time typing out a sentence with those gank ass high quality keyboards..

Attached: D3y7egFW0AE-hLG.jpg (720x405, 70K)

because coders and mathematicians are disposable, people who have great ideas arent. look at smartphones before and after the iphone. none of the billion dollar phone manufacturers tried to get rid of the shitty pen for the touchscreen. none of them put multi-touch screen in their phone. none of them got rid of the keyboard completely. are you upset that people praise the men who had the idea and managed to put different technologies together to work, rather than the irrelevant code monkey who did exactly as he was told?

jesus christ the nose...

>I’m the ideas guy

lel

hey retard the picture was taken by a colleague

oh you think steve jobs came in the office with the HOW TO IMPLEMENT a new tech?? no! those code monkeys are genius too. granted he said how he wanted things to look and feel, but he had no clue in how to actually make an shity 5vs5 box hold 2000 songs

So that's how she took those photos. She has two black wholes sitting right there.

Attached: 1554658164745.jpg (500x500, 24K)

if you weren't 16 you'd realize that literally everyone in the world has some "great idea". the thing that separates the winners from the losers is whether or not they can actually follow through on their idea.

>NVidia 980

Imagine if she has an RTX 2080ti

Attached: F4A0E827-68A6-4073-93BA-37C96E1B7F2B.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Top kek

if everyone has a great idea then explain me why smartphones looked entirely different before and after the iphone.
engineering can be learned, creativity, vision and ideas arent. maybe people have ideas but they have bad ideas

All these retards shit talking a PhD who accomplished one of the most important scientific discoveries of the 21st century so far probably won't even get close to being as successful as her. Assmad incels cant handle a stupid wamenz doing something great while they use arch and C thinking theyre good. You're not a good programmer unless you actually accomplish things with it fat retard faggots.