Amazon admits to spying on people's conversations

amazon admits to spying on people's conversations

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-10_18-10-37.png (863x839, 280K)

And no one at all is surprised

Wow. I am shocked. Who never seen this coming. I mean, wtf.

Edward Snowden was right!

Fake news

Next we'll all be shocked that the NSA has access to these stored recordings.

>why didn't you listen

Attached: Edward-Snowden.jpg (630x403, 27K)

should be fined 20 trillion dollars

Are Amazon/Google already bigger than the NSA?

No because the NSA has access to their data too.

they are one and the same

Imagine my shock

Attached: 1543083813361.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Botnet issues aside why the fuck are these smart speakers so popular with normies? I got a Google home mini for free once and I ended up selling it since the only thing I found myself using it for was reminders which I already have my phone for.

Attached: 406.jpg (640x601, 56K)

Amazon did :^)

Attached: 1280343244034.jpg (126x109, 2K)

Turns your home into Star Trek.

My sister is the worst. Buys all kind of smart crap, lights, thermostats, you name it. For some it's just more useless gimmicky shit they get to waste their excess cash on.

My bro has a homepod and it actually dont mind using it. Its nice sitting across the room and telling it to play what you want and change the volume or whatever while you are across the room or you are busy doing somethign else.

I wouldnt buy a homepod though since its a ripoff for what it is.

Its just nice to have a voice controlled speaker but it sucks that they are all awful with privacy.

good. i hate feeling lonely

hi grandpa

i googled him just to see if this was his actual hairline
my god I'm so sorry

This is a surprise? You can request an archive of every single audio clip Google has ever collected from you too.

>t. i watched rosieman the other day

I will never fucking understand why people buy these.
They are literally going to be used against you one day, and write this down, you're going to be legally obligated to have one or more in your home at some point.

>busy enough that you can't spent 30 seconds to change the song and volume, but instead rather shout like a retard across the room for 5 mins for the app to get the song and volume right.
1st world people are retarded.

>omg this guy likes Taylor swift! What a faaaggggg!!!!!

Water is wet

people who own these devices should be executed

Is it weird that I feel uncomfortable having devices in my home with microphones in them, if I'm not able to physically disconnect the microphone? Same goes for cameras.

Who could've guessed?

Attached: shock.gif (500x279, 2.25M)

My Fire 8 tablet installed Alexa one day randomly. Is it actually "off" if I entirely disabled it? Are they spying on me?