Apply for aws engineer position

>apply for aws engineer position
>do well on the initial programming interview, friendly and open, interviewer at the end says "you're an A, expect a call in the next couple days"
>1.5 days letter
>rejection email
oof

Attached: w2.png (880x1200, 79K)

there is only pain and suffering

Attached: g.png (252x319, 16K)

>go through interview process
>they say I'm great
>say they'll call me later that day
>get rejection email next day
>they tell me I'm too white and hired an h1b visa worker instead

Attached: Shitters_clogged.png (621x692, 250K)

virtue signaling this hard

>apply
Stopped reading right there. I wouldn't hire you either, faggot.

are you saying you've never applied for jobs

can someone who's a hiring manager explain the faggotry

Sometimes a better candidate appears. Tough luck kid but if you did well you will get a job elsewhere ez.

OP here, i already make good money as a senior app dev but obviously a job with amazon would be so much more dope. would love to know why they rejected me but obviously in the rejection email it clearly states they don't provide feedback
>programming problem is one i've practiced before
>do it well, explain time complexity and space complexity all the way
>do it all OOO before interviewer even asked me to
>answered interpersonal questions well, shared a laugh
then bam rejection. salty as fuck dude

Reapply when you see they have an opening.

Are you white?
If yes then you answered your own question.

I'm fortunate enough to have several family members and friends in large tech corporations recommending me. I was 17 when I started, now I'm 28 with 10+ years of experience and making 6 figures. Fuck applying though, the last job that hired me found my resume online two weeks after I quit my previous job (I posted the resume the week before I told my boss I'm quitting at my previous job) and sucked my dick. Aced the phone and in-person interview. And so I began working the week after. I had a good month of vacation and a huge job upgrade.

Just post your resume online bro. Linkedin is a good place to start, but search other websites too. Let the companies chase after you and suck your dick. You want your dick to be sucked, dont you?

if a company offers you a job, it means you're too good for that company and could get a better job.

You can't for 6 months. They put you on a blacklist

Attached: 1538145813486.jpg (1200x839, 92K)

such sad

>had interview next week
>interviewer rescheduled it for two weeks later
how fucked am i

1 interviewer likes you, the others don't

Generally you have to apply to any position. Granted being asked to apply and applying on your own are very different.

cope

What else did you do beforehand or prepare other than showing a proofed relevant AWS certificates?

probably, you had poor social skills

What a larp. An interviewer won't say "expect a call in the next couple days".