Zoomers are now the majority of the Internet. Did they rape it or is it still good?

Zoomers are now the majority of the Internet. Did they rape it or is it still good?

Attached: zoomers.png (1096x1059, 1.07M)

It hasn't been good since the 90s

They are just kids. Kids will always be obnoxious. Sure their childhood media and technology is different than my own, but ultimately they are at least minimally technically competent. I rather explain to a zoomer that their headphones are overpriced than explain to a boomer for the 50th time how email works

Gen Zyklon is based

lol at the newfag everyone

>ultimately they are at least minimally technically competent
Wrong.
Just like the actual boomer at least knew how to turn on the vcr. Wouldn't call that "technological competence" ; they just know how to use an appliance. Same shit with the zoomer, it's just a different set of appliances.

Gen Y has some very specific strange attributes. Gen Y always asks questions loves emo music and is more technical mature than everything before and after. Oh and Gen Y is literally Peter Pan Gen.

Kinda makes me think Gen Y really is somehow special compared to other generations even (or rather especially) Gen Z.

Whatever you want to call them, 25-40 year olds are what ruined the internet. Everything is a feel-good hugbox because they were all raised that bad feelings are always evil and nobody should ever be mean or left out and always be a winner no matter what.
Wah wah the mean people told me to learn to code when I got fired >:( BAN THEM! and so they get banned
Wah wah the mean people downvoted me for being a faggot, ban the use of that word! And so it was banned.
rinse repeat.

Zoomers themselves didn't ruin the Internet but rather the smartphone giving access to every dumbass on the planet. That alone did 100x more damage than AOL in 1993.

I was born in 1994 and I still have late 2000s/early 2010s nostalgia.

New technology was still sometimes interesting back then.

Technically it was shitty gen X latchkey kids that fucked everything up, but the 25-40 demographic was definitely the first symptom of this lasting cancer.

best

>Oh and Gen Y is literally Peter Pan Gen.
?

mfw when pounding 16yo pussy after every boss she completes in dmc3
dont report

Can't blame a whole generation. The internet became less good gradually over time as normies started coming on, which not only ruined the internet but also removed the feeling of being separate and different from normies just for being online - which is a nasty thing to have to face.

There are lots of very nice, sweet zoomers. I blame normies and big money for all the bad things online. Just check out the Youtube 'trending' page on any day and you'll see that while most of those things are marketed towards zoomers, and while most viewers may be zoomers, they're not that different to the normie bullshit we put up with in the late 80's and 90's in various forms. In the late 90's we had lots of rap, sk8er crap, shitty movies, shitty trends foisted on us by elites; then we got a brief reprieve when the internet for a while was more open and free. Now that the youtube algorithms have been set and a whole generation of people have learnt how to exploit the algorithms with clickbait its turned to trash, but how different is this to being in the late 90's and having to turn the TV off as soon as Destiny's Child came on?

Generational blaming is worthless. It's the normie mentality that kills, and that'll be with us forever.

I'm a zoomer and i use suckless. I don't fit in with any generation

i think it is less "generation" but iq gap.
internet used to have more of an intelligence filter to acess, and only 1st world countries at that.
now any idiot from bumfuck arkansaw or third world can shit the place up with their brainlesness

This. We're living in the eternal summer of 2007.

kek you based retard, its not comparable skillset just turn on/off device A or B.

>le wrong generation

this is also why i wanted a filter to weed out people that subscribe to certain subrddits
one could just block people from Jow Forumsteenagers or other shitty subs (e.g. commies)

>turn in iphone
(they never turn it off)
>press here to talkie to friendy
>press here for haha moving picture
>press here to activate slut mode and schedule sex with stranger danger
That's not competence with tech.

Everyone born after 1984 is either a 30 year old numale or a zoomer.