Go on Google

>go on Google
>type "sweating black man meme gif"
>download the first result, which is the gif version of pic related
>try posting it and this is the message you get "Error: This image cannot be uploaded because it is the subject of a copyright infringement claim. Please refrain from posting it."
We all suffer for Europe's follies

Attached: 15808356.jpg (625x415, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/LRVnPYqM8DLag/giphy.gif
torrentfreak.com/twitter-flags-president-trump-for-copyright-infringement-again-and-again-190410/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pics or it didn't happen.

Here you go

media.giphy.com/media/LRVnPYqM8DLag/giphy.gif

Attached: 511051e808e7448331eff72fdab1e337.png (1915x1018, 260K)

>shitty indexed pre-selected GIF memes from facebook and twitter can't be posted anymore
>this is a problem
>mfw anyone that can edit images can dunk on newfags even harder now

Attached: th.jpg (474x268, 32K)

Wow, it's really hard to just save gifs posted here. Enjoy licking that government boot to own the newfags

FUCK THE EU AND FUCK EUROPEANS FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN

>competency is bootlicking
Shut it you filthy commie

>Says the man Accepting the EU fucking over US posters because of "competency"

>Error: This image cannot be uploaded because it is the subject of a copyright infringement claim. Please refrain from posting it.

Attached: annoyed.jpg (378x378, 31K)

test

Attached: file.png (1920x1076, 2.37M)

Fuck jannies and fuck the EU

Attached: lel.gif (1920x1076, 2.17M)

MADMAN

Oh yeah that's probably because Key and Peele doesn't want want that image to be a meme.

Kek it worked
Just ran it through FileOptimizer

saving to BTFO the Europoor Union

Attached: 1505968576202.jpg (581x820, 137K)

I value the fact that the internet is a worldwide information network, but you have to understand that things have progressed far enough that it is already too late. Every government on the planet recognizes the danger of letting everyone everywhere interact with each other at any time. This has been a trend since the internet went mainstream, but you're only now seeing it as a problem because it is inconvenient for you to post a fucking meme.

Nations will be building their digital borders up big time over the next few years, so much so that China will seem sane by comparison. Any underground network that tries to perform on the global scale will get shut down the same way TOR was.

But you can't halt the flow of information if you're technically competent. I see it as my civic duty to resist these changes through my technical competency. Today that means dunking on idiots who can't edit images, but ten years from now it could be playing part in a radio-based undernet. You can kick, cry, and scream all you want, but you can only affect your government's policies. The rest of the world will get shut down while you're wasting your breath.

>tl;dr
learn to code

Attached: DeUiqm5VMAAZ7Uh.jpg large.jpg (640x587, 72K)

straight offa giphy

LMAO ITS REAL I CANT BELIEVE IT LOL

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 8.11.51 PM.png (940x802, 99K)

>learn to code
Spotted the white supremacist.

Jow Forums is hosted on American servers. Fuck Hiro

BASED yuros forcing people to make OC for once in their lives

THANKS HIRO
I HATE IT

>I hate smartphones
>That means all smartphones should be banned

Even better, try post it twice and you get an automatic 3 day ban.
And I just checked the rules and there is no rule about repeatedly posting copyrighted material.

Holy sweet fuck he isn't kidding

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-231647_Clover dev.jpg (1440x2960, 647K)

Jow Forums needs to be replaced

We let them take our memes bois

>editing images
Like anyone's got the time for bullshit 3 people are gonna see

ifunny has absolutely no copyright enforcement at all

if you're posting on Jow Forums you're wasting your time doing nothing anyway, what's it to you if you have to add a couple of pixels in paint?

When Jow Forums didn't allow duplicate images, it was the norm to edit almost every image uploaded.

That used to be all of Jow Forums

actually yeah

is this the reason for pink wojack and the nĂ¼-wojack someone was shilling a year ago?

>find an archive site
>download all the spicy memes
Heh nothing personal, oldfags.

I wish I could take everyone on a tour of Jow Forums circa 2011. Can't believe its been 8 years already.

Jow Forums was probably the prime reason there were hundreds of variations of wojack and pepe - probably hundreds of thousands by now.

>2.17MB

Attached: Hiro+EU+iToddlersBTFO.webm (1920x1076, 130K)

What was the ban message?

>Repeatedly uploading image(s) subject to a copyright infringement claim.
Which makes me wonder what would have happened if I had posted two different images that were subject to a claim. Would it have been an auto ban too? Where is the list of copyright claims so you can avoid posting the images?
This whole thing reeks of hurried, unthought out shit.

I'm so happy. Finally a new wave of OC

lol fucking newfags ITT

Attached: Screen_Shot_2014-09-02_at_3.12.56_PM.png (1362x591, 352K)

tring to post it twice in a row gave me a "you are banned" but I'd if that worked

I'm going to email Matt Furie and tell him he can issue a copyright infringement claim on this white supremacist Nazi shithole website for posting pepe now :)

do it. but only if you use carrot smilies :^)

is that real?

not the first time something similar has happened, you absolute newfag

>strip exif data
>whoops now it's not a problem anymore
Have you tried not being retarded?

ITT: brainlets not realising what a blacklisted filehash is

The law which the EU is trying to establish a way to determine copyrighted material on any file after you uploaded it, meaning an image recognition AI.

Blocking certain filehashes are older than most users on Jow Forums and has nothing to do with the current law draft in the EU. Try posting any flagged CP image and see what happens

Attached: download_20190409_130155.png (500x377, 194K)

This poster has no idea what the eu law is. It just calls for filters to the best of the ability of the people running the site. The ai shit is what is being discussed because it's the only way for a site like YouTube

Oh and I forgot the most important part. The law has been finalized and passed retard.
Glad I cleared this up for someone as stupid as you

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: FA40051A-8DFE-4503-8605-F776318FA682.gif (480x270, 885K)

banned and eupilled

Attached: IMG_20190411_062813.jpg (1080x938, 152K)

>meaning an image recognition AI.
>Implying literally anybody is going to host huge records of images and pay to run some NN trash to compare images
They're going to skim the exif data for "DIS COPYRIGHT NO UPLOAD" and call it a day

weeks for me :^)

Go ahead. Pepe has years and years of OC made in his name. He can't be killed. He is immortal.

Attached: 1552678739756.jpg (528x729, 81K)

I tried to warn you

wryyyyyyy

Attached: tenor.gif (220x123, 15K)

Oh my f#cking God this is going to be hell for the site.

Attached: 1548043712539.jpg (540x359, 23K)

Clearly superior.

It might have been a page this site showed someone, yeah.

fuck you texas and fuck your lone star beer

Ironically the cloud providers prevent this from working. It's trivial to build a VPN that lets you enter in one country, travel across the cloud provider's undersea fiber, and exits somewhere else.

Fun fact: You still can't post the word 4/chon without the slash on Jow Forums because moot autofiltered the word and recreated /new/ as Jow Forums out of jealousy of another website. Said website doesn't even exist anymore, it's still blocked.

This site's automated moderation is ridiculous.

Also how is a copyright claim submitted to this site? This is ripe for abuse.

Beginning of the end, ain't it.

brainlet here how did you compress it that low

It's a webm you fucking retard.

Isn't it a good to time to finally look for alternatives for Jow Forums? I've been here since ha ppo hotel raids, time to move somewhere more advanced, that isn't idiocyoverflow.

i know i just wasnt aware converting gifs to webms reduced size that much. thought it must've been compressed

Europoor BTFO!

Jow Forums should support webp. Gookmoot is useless.

Attached: 1547390959066.gif (512x512, 403K)

Gif is absolutely terrible at compressing video, it's awful that it is so widespread. I kinda hate it.

>The law has been finalized and passed retard
No it hasn't. The directive passed, but no legislation has been passed.

I get duplicate file because of the user here and I'm in EU too.

You realize this is a constructed bait thread?

Attached: Laughing Whore.jpg (762x900, 161K)

But they will never take... our FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
>except they already have
>Stallman was right

Just the file hash itself is banned. If you change a pixel the hash changes. By the way, we had this way before Article 13.

Fake and gay. I can use inspect element too, you fuck.

The entire internet is going to become like youtube.
And this is only the begining.

>It's fucking real

Attached: tenor (7).gif (298x224, 513K)

I will actually have to make friends at that point. I'm scared, bro

>If you change a pixel the hash changes
not using perceptive hashing
fucking lol

Man, /sp/ used to be great...

>go on google
You absolute retard.

xD. That's not my problem. I just post here.

Aren't memes excluded from article 13? Do people even read the actual thing before posting their opinions on it?

Attached: 1537012992740.png (657x527, 91K)

webp a shit and cannot into thumbnails, I can't even get gifs from this site anymore

Attached: a shit.png (111x88, 3K)

Attached: 245.gif (1280x720, 1.77M)

Is this what they call """baiting"""" these days or just a retard?

Attached: file.png (109x129, 18K)

>be president of america
>go on reddit as usual
>see cool video
>post it on twitter
>see this

torrentfreak.com/twitter-flags-president-trump-for-copyright-infringement-again-and-again-190410/

Attached: trumpremove.png (600x448, 16K)

>tfw Trump btfo's copyright shills because of this

Or twitter simply bans him

>do people even read
no. no they do not.

>The law which the EU is trying to establish a way to determine copyrighted material on any file after you uploaded it, meaning an image recognition AI.
And that is why I said this will take a few weeks tops before falling flat on its face. Because this was decided by a bunch of boomers convinced that this shit is literally just running image_recognition.exe on each and every hosting server, and bam, copyrights enforced.

Retards believe computers can distinguish memes from copyrighted material, but that's simply not possible and therefore claiming memes aren't affected is either lying to the public or lawmakers being brainlets - or maybe it's both.

How new are you? This has been a thing for years.

>Post reaction image on American website
>Get an auto stick 3-day vacation because it's supposedly copyright

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-062109~01.png (1080x1072, 494K)

test

4 kek . ml
> /t/ - tech
>where we install gentoo

i got banned for uploading a "copyrighted" image for 3 days
fucking dumb bullshit website hope you guys have adblock on

Nigga, that was the whole site. Once upon a time it was even cross board so you couldn't post the same picture on Jow Forums if it was already in a current active thread on another board.

>EU fucking over US posters
absolutely fucking beautiful

Attached: u.jpg (749x749, 81K)

>so widespread
It's been around longer than www.

unironically might be leddit