The only women I see in programming are in front end teams

Coincidence?

Attached: 1524060304642.jpg (724x960, 153K)

We remember

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (693x891, 409K)

I've worked with more backend girls than frontend tbqh. They all have the capability to do front end though, and will gladly pick up front end work if needed.

That being said, this girl on my current team is god awful and she subtly tries to trick other people into figuring out solutions for her. She used to work at google. Literally got in for being a girl, didn't even have to interview.

fucku6689
no
they keep the creepy incels in the back for a reason

Nah i know plenty of competent women programmers.

>I've worked with more backend girls than frontend tbqh. They all have the capability to do front end though, and will gladly pick up front end work if needed.

Noice noice very noice. Tell me more about these girls. BTW, it is usually the other way around.

You must think we were born yesterday...

what is that?

>we

Attached: back_to_reddit.jpg (717x880, 194K)

Nice reply. Care to elaborate?

Only incel here is you.

here's a short description of each:

>indian chick
>idk i didn't work with her that much.. i heard she sucked though

>mid 30s white girl with kids that was thin and had huge tiddies, pretty hot but kind of a butterface
>worked on our backend payments sytem but insisted on doing front end tickets sometimes, she was nice, fun to talk to, no idea how good her code was

>mid 20s white "nerdy" girl, the one i mentioned in first post
>polyamorous, extremely liberal beliefs, a little arrogant
>i actually enjoy her personality, she's pretty cool, but she sucks at her job
>one time she cried and left work because i was too harsh on a code review
>my other coworkers looked at my comments and said they were all reasonable, it was a new framework for her and i was just showing her the standards

and i've worked with 2 girls who were front end. one of them dabbled in back end, but not much.

Could you explain this image to a non-gamer like myself, please?

zoomers....

have you dabbled in any of their back ends?

nice

that's why ubisoft games have a lot of bugs

>The only women I see in programming are in front end teams
The only one you notice. Pic related, plenty of girls doing backend. Your mind just filters them.

Attached: ceren-ercen.png (600x400, 399K)

What in the fuck is that

It's your body after 15 years as a FreeBSD user. FreeBSD - not even once.

Attached: ceren-ercen1.jpg (480x640, 58K)

Why are women such bloodthirsty murderers?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

Attached: disgusted.jpg (552x414, 15K)

Oh didn't the last games have a completely shit performance and memory leaks?

Back to with your incel humour please

shes the girl in OPs 2007 pic faggot

Yeah, and she's the force of change behind replacing everyone with wymin, she didn't left Ubisoft until 2015

damn the incels are in full damage control tonight

Attached: 756755575.jpg (673x667, 64K)

They're forcing the narrative so damn hard.

desu is true.
i believe credit's due where credit's due, and affirmative action bullshit or gender quotas is retarded but jesuss fucking christ i get i get it, i knew ethis for years, go back to Jow Forums or some shit, i want technology

sage in all the fucking fields

Attached: greenscreen.png (500x500, 979K)

This.
Back-end chix are fat, ugly, and might know how to program.
Frint-end chix are hot, can't code, and are fucking half the sales team.

There are zoomers in this thread right now who were in diapers when we bought Jade's game.

i'll do a tcp dump on your chest

Why would girls prefer frontend dev to backend dev?

Attached: af22.png (680x521, 115K)

>2007
>UBI games are pretty good
>mostly male team
>2014
>mostly diversity hires
>unstable games, full of game breaking glitches and poorly executed mechanics
>"y-you're just an incel!"

Jade was pretty hot though. If she sucked my dick I'd buy her game too.

Code reviews can be a trial by fire sometimes. The ironic thing is that the more the code reviewer hates the original developer the better the code turns out in the end. For example, when people try to spare my feelings stuff gets missed.

They ethnically cleansed Ubisoft? Based.

Except shit’s buggy due to outsourced chink and pajeet code

shit's buggy for both reasons. Ubi hires people because they're either cheap or a minority (diversity hires). That leads to no one being able to program because they ditched skilled programmers to save a few bucks or to be more diverse (idk who they are trying to impress).

Because front end is for brainlets.

90% of women should be stay-at-home mothers.

Are getting meme majors in art history or contemporary dance worth delaying or abstaining from motherhood?

High value natives are being replaced by low value third world immigrants who will never be able to head physics departments or run hydroelectric dams...etc just for the sake of muh feminism.

60 years after feminism, women have proven that they are not equal to men and they should put back on their apron and go back to where they belong : the home.

meanwhile, the sons of fresh-of-the-boat Vietnamese refugees or poor Indians have come to America and managed to win nobel prizes and create fortune 500 companies yet the daughters of even the wealthiest and most well-established white families here have no managed to make any significant contributions or inventions since the start of feminism 60 years ago.

muh equality!

women in programming

Attached: Katie female representation.png (1832x972, 294K)

100%*

The consequences of female liberation go beyond hypergamy run amok, destruction of the family, plummeting birthrates, wagedumping, far left voting patterns, single motherhood, workplace incompetence, massive costs (daycare for one child costs more than an average woman generates in tax revenue for that time i.e it's pure social engineering) etc. It also hollows out the entire culture. Cuisine, arts and crafts, bedtime stories, whatever.
10-minute dinners aren't culture, least of all the microwaveable kind. Beanies from GAP aren't culture. Dora the Explorer isn't culture. Your culture is what you make.
Not to mention the male masterrace losing the comfort of coming home to a devoted wife who depends on him for survival, and acts as such.

FUCK WOMEN AND MINORITIES!
GAMERS, RISE UP!

Attached: 1549661896687.png (512x512, 61K)

You sure showed them

Attached: 3C204506-1C93-404D-9F23-3CBF1945967C.jpg (886x540, 44K)

Imagine making this.

>wammin

Attached: 1554043955149.jpg (1145x1320, 188K)

so this is the reason for ubisoft being so bad

> SHE DID THE ALGORITHM ALL BY HERSELF
wrong, it was created by japs

> SHE LEAD THE TEAM
wrong, ONE of the teams

> SHES A GENIOUS AND AMAZING AND AN INSPIRATION
kek

damn that is hot

2007 you say?

Attached: 2007.jpg (4576x2000, 1.85M)

I make my theme match my programming socks, so I see no wrong in this

What's wrong with the code? Looks like some simple react tutorial stuff.

It's always the same story. She's was in the team that did that and while perhaps her contribution was valuable, media will pass the message that she was the mind behind that because woman.

I don't mind it, I'm not an incel, I just feel bad for other members of the team and the usual ugly gifted guy that did the 80% of the work the will be ignored

that made me hard, worthless sluts are my thing

wow bro, this is so deep bro like dude bro this is so fucking deep bro.

Thanks bro

Attached: BonbiBonkers.04.gif (324x420, 2.82M)

>REEEEEEE muh wahmen BAD
Lmao S E E T H E harder you whiny little bitch

Working in IT department as a trainee data analyst in local government. It's just old fucking boomers, a trainee and myself.
Lads I want out this sausagefest but the job is my first in 4 years since I wanted out the neet life.

>we

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (717x880, 202K)

because displaying their front end is the only thing they are good for

its kde female representation mascot. how all these linux guys dont know about it

The most ironic thing is
>2007
>Actually a diverse team of developers hired based on merit
>2014
>Literally normieville with negative diversity hired because muh wumon in STUM durr

Based gatekeeper.

2014 image is for women's day or mother's day or something

Why are there men in the crowd then? I'll continue pressing X until I see a source.

believe in whatever you want to believe in

Well yeah I will if you can't give me a source for your claim.

>implying you dont want a cute girlfriend programming the front-end while you program the back-end