Is she the next Alan Turing?

Is she the next Alan Turing?

Attached: katie.png (2500x1827, 3.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

achael.github.io/_pages/software/
arxiv.org/abs/1901.06226
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meanwhile a man wrote 850k of the 900k lines of code.

Who cares about some dumb virgin?

You fucking clown

Based
Incels BTFO

have sex

Well, He upload like 600,000 data line code, but over 150,000 lines simulation,graphics,processing,verification tools for whole team and pages documentation.

He build a lot thing, no just a code monkey.

>commits data files and ui, testing, and gui shit
the virgin code monkey
>invents algorithm and implements in 1k lines
the chad katie

Lmao seething code monkey.

Attached: 1535703705399.gif (310x280, 1.95M)

The research was genuine, it's just the left wing and SJW media picking up on it because there's a woman in it.
They are literally ruining actual science now with their bullshit, it's the downfall of the west.

Attached: 021.jpg (600x543, 67K)

Mareki Honma deploy first algorithm for superresolution, other team plus her developer improved version, katie most code is GUI code.

achael.github.io/_pages/software/

Attached: 1553634716489.jpg (541x601, 52K)

>commits the data, doesn't care about fame
the chad achael
>claims to invent algorithm, cannot even implement
typical roastie

>commits the data, doesn't care about fame
the chad achael
>creating the ideas how to capture the picture
the chad katie
>seething on the internet because of their insecurities
seething vir/g/ins

It's unfortunate when a collaborative effort gets pinned to a single name by media, but it's very common in science. I'm sure she played a significant part, the articles said she led a team, so there's that.

Other woman in black hole project

Attached: sarah.png (635x286, 28K)

What actually happened? They wrote a simulation that shows a computer generated image of a black hole? I thought they made actual photos of a black hole.

"Entire world shocked as first woman ever does her job."

Can I know where people are getting the whole "she invented the algorithm" from?

someone's jealous!

Attached: doggo.jpg (638x633, 32K)

Women are their own worst enemy

She is first autor of this paper
arxiv.org/abs/1901.06226
Begin a lot other autors make a lot work in the project.

kek

>200 people worked hard on this
>Only one person gets credit
AYYY LMAO

Attached: 1417488142984.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

There are roughly 4 billion human females.
All of them pale in comparison to the radiant intellect that is man. 50 million years of evolution won't be rewritten in a year, or a hundred years, or a thousand years. Women have their place, and men have theirs. Fuck pseudoscientists to death and then fuck them again.

What have you even achieved?

eh there's hundreds of engineers involved with designing a tesla but elon musk is the person who gets the spotlight. this is no different.

Meanwhile she actually developed the algorithm and let some codemonkey implement it lmao

>There are roughly 4 billion human females. All of them pale in comparison to the radiant intellect that is man. 50 million years of evolution won't be rewritten in a year, or a hundred years, or a thousand years. Women have their place, and men have theirs. Fuck pseudoscientists to death and then fuck them again.

Attached: 1431312556267.gif (480x360, 2.9M)

Cringe as fuck post my man, reevalute your life

Kek

shoo shoo incel

Attached: backtopol.png (546x700, 322K)

She developed the algorithm, you know, the actual fucking math which is miles harder than """""coding"""""

Girls can't be gay though...

Nigger

All girls are fucking gay.

Seems to be a vestigial from the old days of science where a contribution is pinned to one name despite several people having contributed to it over the course of centuries.
Look at the development of calculus. It's all being attributed to Newton.

why are burgers so stupid and need to concentrate everything on one person, is celebrating a team too much for their brains?

Yes we are retarded. It’s like no one understands how scientific research works.

I'm looking forward to when people stop talking about this mediocre woman.

She's probably cute and autistic, right lads?
God I want to marry a cute, bubbly, socially inept nerdy girl so baaad

Attached: 547529281676.gif (373x360, 627K)

That _is_ part of how scientific research works though, at least the funding part of it.

People want to fund the stars, not an ensemble cast. Human nature I guess.

and your son will probably have downs-syndrome tier autism and neither your shy wife nor omega tier yourself will be able to raise him :)