/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Previous thread:

Attached: e097612e368df55d3085561961a8ac9f296fd0fbd6f51ffa0c006ec752c1eaeb.jpg (1200x1200, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Stand-Steady-Premium-Adjustable-Articulation/dp/B073G7LBW7/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=monitor mount&qid=1554979939&s=gateway&sr=8-1
aliexpress.com/store/product/cheapshitforpoorfagslikeme/1478357_32846802182.html
.aliexpress.com/item/10moons-6-Inch-Ultralight-Graphic-Tablet-8192-Levels-Digital-Drawing-Tablet-Battery-Free-Pen-Compatible-Android/32904994987.html
aliexpress.com/item/We-live-in-a-McSociety/32912303300.html
ebay.com/itm/292834958162
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys pedo scum

>posting a completely SFW, not even questionable picture of an anime boy makes you a pedo
user if you're seeing something sexual in this you might be projecting a little

I saw this posted to someone a few threads ago. Now they're trying to do the same to me. Motherfuckers.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-11-10-50-10.png (1080x1920, 243K)

>visible nipples
>not questionable

Is that actually a nipple though? At the very least I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't have pointed it out to me, so I guess you're the real pedo here.

>bought a bunch of shit from the listings with the most purchases
>never run into this issue
bargain hunt better

Get your eyes checked or buy a non-shit monitor, fool.

A good general use exfoliator is the cosrx whitehead one. I've heard good things about Paula's Choice AHA too.
Exfoliate twice a week in the beginning. You can exfoliate more often if you use a damn good moisturizer. Chemical exfoliants won't scrub anything off. It'll accelerate the process of purge that your face has. A physical exfoliator is the opposite, but you need extra care.
In 3 months the cosrx aha took care of most of my concerns. I'm waiting on a charcoal mask now that will take care of the rest.
Don't fucking pick on blackheads. Chances are you'll get your face red and they might not come off. Just exfoliate and be patient
Don't be fucking scared of using product, they last long.
Cosmetic-love shipped here, but the fuckers took more than 1 month and they cancelled some items in my cart, although I received a refund. Jolse delivered in 15 days and delivered all the items.

472 orders user. I thought it was legit. But i'm gonna cancel the order and buy fron someone else, yes.

Are there reliable geiger counter?
Or anything that register radiation exposure?

Attached: 1431286271864.jpg (703x551, 155K)

That ain't where my nip is

I mean it's pretty easy to see, but isn't it a bit small and in the wrong place?

Better off buying from ebay, or even making your own. SBM-20 tubes are the standard for cheap beta/gamma counters, though for alpha you'll want an end-window tube which are more expensive. Googling around (searching for SBM-20 datasheet) should send you to a site with a bunch of tube comparisons after a bit of digging, where you can get an idea of what you're in for.

it's not too far off you moron. and a boy will have smaller nips than an adult. and anime isn't aiming for realism.

>no news
Someone make a real thread

>anime
>a hand-shaded drawing in manga style
pick one

Why are they making mental acrobatics to justify the shotacon? I saw a dude in Jow Forums a few days sgo saying he was going to convert Jow Forums in a shota board. There are more than just a few threads that have a shota picture right now

I use them with my PC daily and they sound great but connection can be a bit of a pain sometimes, not often, but sometimes.

Comfy fit and I wear glasses so I'm more than happy for what I paid.

Can someone recommend a chink shit tablet? I got bought a Kindle Fire for Xmas and I fucking hate it reeeee

I've got a Mi A1 so a 7" tablet is lost on me, gotta be 10" really - 3/4G doesn't matter, WiFi is fine for work and home.

>implying i didn't ironically call it anime instead of manga on purpose
thanks for the (You)

got my t2s a few days ago, pretty much have nothing to add that hasn't already been said, mids are detailed to the point that you can hear reverb on the voice in a lot of songs, only bad thing i can think of is that the blue ear tipa that came with the iems for fucking gigantic, i have normal sized ears and those things could not fit in there.

>Better off buying from ebay
Why?
>making your own
I don't think I have the required skills.
>Alpha & Beta
I'm more concerned about gamma and x-ray, company I work with are melting old military vehicles that was shot with depleted uranium rounds.
They say it's OK and safe, but the guy before me died of cancer.

Do Xiaomi make a decent dash cam? Need something to record my road rage.

Ebay has all the sellers from the ex-USSR that sell the old soviet-made tubes and counter kits that include them, but those kits are more expensive than I remembered. The ali kits are significantly cheaper ($32), but contain a glass geiger tube ($25), which I wouldn't completely trust with their haphazard shipping. Plus they're DIY kits with soldering required.

I think making your own can be up to twice as cheap as the ebay kits, no clue why their expenses are so high, since the tubes should only cost $20 or so. I'd make one with a cheap ATtiny and just have the thing feeding data back via serial>USB constantly, instead of using an LCD. Apart from that it's just a simple boost converter, but I can see why you'd rather just buy one. If you do want to buy a hassle-free one, the $60 ali one looks ok, though I'd look for reviews. It also measures in µSv/hr instead of Becquerel or CPM, which I find odd, if only from a physicist's point of view.

Fuck jannies

anyone with a lenovo k5 pro know how to remove the google search bar and/or the camera from lock screen? Been trying for an hour and this shit is frustrating.

They sure do, models with GPS modules now available for extra communist position botnets.

Attached: xiaomi.png (1459x846, 405K)

This is my first ever setup since getting my own place, I want dual monitors but my desk has pretty limited space. The main monitor is probably going to be 27-32" 4K, the secondary one I'm not too sure about but it'll have to be smaller to fit on my desk.

Anyways my question is, what's the verdict on those portable tablet monitors I'm seeing on Cesdeals, banggood etc. they seem ideal

Attached: 311201911171.jpg (1920x1416, 585K)

Chink monitors use bottom of the barrel panels, often with dead or stuck pixels and no warranty.

>seller has extended the purchase protection for me on a order which has already entered my country

First time buyer, what the fuck does this mean?

Attached: 1544412829918.jpg (896x960, 92K)

what operating system

Damn, so what's my alternative without resorting to wall mounting? I have a 2013 Nexus 7" tablet, is there any way to rig that up as a secondary monitor? It would mostly be used to control my music without having to switch programs all the time.

Cheap VESA mount for $20 bux and then grab any ole VESA compatible screen.
amazon.com/Stand-Steady-Premium-Adjustable-Articulation/dp/B073G7LBW7/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=monitor mount&qid=1554979939&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Their best cam is now obsolete and new offerings are meh

Mi Pad 4 Plus

First order from March's sales has come. Just a simple TOPK usb cable, too lazy to take a pic. Also got an order of stickers 3 mo after I ordered it. Cainiao Super Economy. AVOID at all cost.

>pay for express shipping
>get standard shipping instead
It's all so tiresome

I have a lots of almost new 9v battery. What chink divice should I buy which runs on 9v?

Tins

Attached: IMG_20190411_142304.jpg (4000x3000, 3.27M)

>Creepy pictures of little boys deleted
Thanks, shota pedo posting drives people away from the board.

Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運

Attached: 56644996_2282348272005657_7065446339810689024_n.png (462x626, 118K)

got my vertical mouse
it's pretty small
worth the 10 bucks I guess

Attached: vertical lol (2).jpg (797x708, 69K)

>News
• Mi Band metal straps • Cosplay shit and thinkpad USB adapter • user receives his house robbery training kit • Tablet, IEMemes and frog pins
• IEMemes • Multitool is bretty good • Cherry pop • Chink screwdriver set • RaspberryPI Zero to USB adapter and sensors • USB fan comes in with chink art piece • Gamepads OP is gay, by the way.

How long does it take to gather news, blessed one?

Couple of minutes, reading the thread is the only requirement.

Attached: russian post.png (956x407, 37K)

Same thing happened to me, your fucked and you should get a refund after a bit. It might come eventually but it could take 3 months.

based

aw yis, they still take discounts

Attached: firefox_2019-04-11_15-25-26.jpg (476x120, 8K)

user, how are you so acquainted with little boys nipples??

Attached: yinyangemoji.png (420x420, 260K)

Any good aux cables for my headphones? 2.5mm male to 3.5mm male

Anyone purchased toothbrushes with soft bristle for sensitive gums he can recommend? All the ones in the search results look rough.

>putting chinkshit into your mouth
My as well order the mango too.

Just giving the item extra time to arrive

>not buying a chinkshit dildo

Colgate value pack.

> Sorry, your search ' colgate value pack ' did not match any products.

>Jow Forums

he's a priest

Anyone with CooSpo H6?
After spending winter in the drawer it doesnt give me any data.
It's discoverable, but I can't pair with it and tracking apps dont get anything after connecting.

Attached: CooSpo-H6-ANT-Bluetooth-V4-0-Wireless-Sport-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Fitness-Smart-Sensor-Chest-Strap.jpg (1000x1000, 54K)

aliexpress.com/store/product/cheapshitforpoorfagslikeme/1478357_32846802182.html
Is this a good thing to start drawing? I saw the other one some user linked, but I think it is better to start small, and I believe that one is compatible with krita

IntelliMouse 3 buyer from previous threads here, asked for a partial refund and the seller didn't even bother responding. Expect the same if you buy.

Attached: dispute.png (1269x823, 79K)

So you got the refund in the end?

Yeah. Asked for the reasonable amount of 23 dollars, thinking the seller would protest if I get too close to the original price, but he didn't even respond so I guess you could ask for more if you buy it.

Got that one as a gift back in December. Shit is great for a starter and it does work in Krita straight after installing the drivers. Sensitivity also works in Photoshop and GIMP (in gimp you need to mess with the settings though) too.

Did you check your Walmart/Aldi app?

Is it at least OK? I read some of the reviews and most are positive but a lot say that it stops working after about a month

In my experience the choose Aliexpress does is pretty much a lottery.
I always prefer AE Standard shipping for my country (a shitty narrow southern cone one) because one of their providers is twice as faster as regular mail. Usually they ship using that one but if you're unlucky they ship it by Singapore Post and will get stuck on a customs warehouse for at least 15 days.

>twice as faster **than** regular mail
FTFM

Packages

Attached: 1527364286783.jpg (1209x679, 154K)

Noice

Attached: 1546896141342.jpg (1209x614, 219K)

Is that cat food?

It's real nice and sturdy, I like it.
Of course it's Xiaomi ecosystem.

No, those are some microdoses of magic mushrooms which I got locally, but there was nothing on the package so thought it was something else.

Attached: 1533591331136.jpg (1209x656, 238K)

fuck off you fat faggot, chile is based

With laptop.

Attached: 1540561432222.jpg (764x679, 202K)

I thought it had to be something not from China just because of the colour of the packet. I don't remember if I ever got a package in a non-yellow packet or a non-gray plastic bag.

I've gotten black, white, yellow, light gray, dark gray, black tape and yellow tape.

lmfao, the autism-pictures
good job tho

based

Attached: H430P.jpg (1280x906, 272K)

Thanks, ordering right now.

This monitor is huge wtf

.aliexpress.com/item/10moons-6-Inch-Ultralight-Graphic-Tablet-8192-Levels-Digital-Drawing-Tablet-Battery-Free-Pen-Compatible-Android/32904994987.html
i bought a drawing tablet during the sale without really checking the specifics because it came with a free gift glove(i'm retarded, i know)
how fucked am i?

Attached: 1554973095783.jpg (640x636, 41K)

Attached: Edgy.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Managed to get myself a $30 mechanical keyboard. Paid $15 less because somehow I got a gift card reduction from ebay or something.
Not used to qwerty tho

Attached: w.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)

Ajazz ak33, forgot to put it in filename

any big Yeelight ceiling light on sale right now?

Attached: ce8a5cf8e72da2ce018dbe3d3d82928d8c5fd41c7e975fac0621ad13dd7ff1f2.jpg (640x719, 43K)

Pressure sensitivity looks like shit senpai.

How could you tell that? Pressure sensitivity was set to only change the size of the brush and the size of the brush was set to 5 pixels. Also can change the sensitivity of the pen differently if anything.

Attached: dfgj.png (2174x819, 229K)

i was thinking aha as well, im not decided yet between cosrx whitehead or the ordinary glycolic acid 7% from the beautybay.

im not using moisturizer now, but i recently buy clinique ddm gel to use with my actual cleanser, la roche-posay effaclar gel.

i will let those two settle and then will add some chemical exfoliator and Spf

thanks user, enjoy your big booty country

Is there anybody who ordered a chink e-reader that they're happy with? I just need a large screen and pdf support, and as little other shit as possible.

You're basically disregarding more than 40% of the pressure sensitivity.

Ordered myself a Ronald McJoker LEGO minifig (on eBay bc no credit card)
aliexpress.com/item/We-live-in-a-McSociety/32912303300.html
ebay.com/itm/292834958162

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (850x850, 105K)

Is there a chink ~12inch tablet with a high resolution OLED screen? I dont care about the price or specs. I just want to play movies and watch lewd pictures on a nice screen

look outside your window user, shitty narrow is based in our neighborhood

always ask for sinoair and just buy before the electronic law get aproved, they wanna put tax on netflix, but also aliexpress and amazon.

Sorry, but I cannot recommend this. You need to moisturize. I used effaclar comcentrated gel and nothing else and it broke my temples with cystic acne. They left red marks called post inflammatory eritema and it's the main concern nowadays, although fading. I'm sure it wasn't meant for my skin, since it had salycilic acid, but if I had moisturized it wouldn't have been so bad.
Do not add any actives at the moment, unless you get a moisturizer.
Sunscreen is one of the most important things you put in your face. I like to use 50fps pa++++.

So these finally came.

Attached: IMG_20190406_155209.jpg (4000x2000, 2.31M)

And I replaced the tips.

Attached: IMG_20190406_155306.jpg (4000x2000, 3.59M)

And your review?

Attached: 15541304224570.jpg (2048x2048, 667K)

AAAAAAAAAnd, this thing came today, ordered it 11 days ago, WTF?

Attached: IMG_20190411_192148.jpg (4000x2000, 2.89M)