>19
>Can't hear anything above 17000 hz
>Using an HD600 with a Topping D30 and Atom.
What your max frequency range you can hear?

Attached: 1540797030325.png (985x722, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=online tone generator hearing test
szynalski.com/tone-generator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>30 years old
>~16.3kHz - 16.5kHz

>34yrs old
Around 14000~15000hz
At 14000 I get this headache which stops at around 15000hz.
Pioneer Linear Power SP-270 from like 1997 or so, long lost the frequency range specs for them.
Lepai LP-2020A+ amp
Bottom of the barrel shit so I'm not sure if it can even produce those high hz tones.

>22
At 16,500 I can't tell if I'm actually hearing it or imagining it.
Poorfag
>HD569

>23
>cant hear too well above 18kHz

age 30

28yo
Starts to roll off at 17.6Khz
HD600

42 y/o, about 15khz.
Congrats user, you a Boomer now.

Attached: 57b.png (577x387, 62K)

18400 i clearly can hear, but i can still feel 20k though my crap headphones on windows with an air conditioner running at max right behind me and an air purifier running at max across the room.
not being a proper test environment for any of us, the results aren't going to be as accurate, though you plebs probably are fairly close to your real measured limits (it's why most people are fine with 96k mp3s).
a real hearing test gave me exceptional hearing ability when i was younger and thought i was going deaf. i probably was losing some hearing ability back then, yet i still measured exceptional.

btw i just turned 35

26yo,
~19200 on KZ ZS3 + realtek 887

gimme your ear drums thx

>28
>cut off is around 18.5
pretty good didn't expect

Attached: one mug man.png (861x990, 563K)

19khz
Guess I'm lucky.

20k on the site you used, 21000 on another
25 years old
Using klipsch thx pro media speakers and now my ears fucking hurt. I also had tinnitus since my late teens. I've always been good at hearing subtle sounds that most people don't notice but I'm pretty bad at listening to people talk for some reason and I keep asking what they just said.

Fuck that test man. Was around 17KHz when pressing stop suddenly didn't do anything. Now my ears are still ringing. Was on low volume too.

>29
>Around 15000hz
Damn.. it was 16k a few years ago.
Been playing metal for over 10 years tho. Wonder if loud volume had any influence on it.

22khz, beat me nigga.

headphones all day long, never above 25% volume

guess i can just lie in fetal position and cry about yet another part of my body that is failing

>23
>13.5
Are you serious?
Get your ears checked user

Link user?

earlet

25 up to 20khz, tho site i used doesnt allow over 20, and i had to get volume up to hear 18khz but ot for 19 and 20...

btw, im the only one at home that keeps complaining about the tv or radio beeing too loud

>19
>around 17.5k
Ok I guess

Sure, here you go you fleshwaste cunt.

google.com/search?q=online tone generator hearing test

The ringing should go away but don't repeat tests like this because they are pretty useless imo
Maybe but it also goes away naturally because you got older. If perform any music or go to concert (or even watching films in cinema) you should wear ear plugs.
Could be also because your headphones don't reproduce the higher frequencies well. All headphones have problems with that I think.
If you worry about your hearing you should go to an audiologist. They do way better tests than these.

oh lawdy

kek

what was in the link?

nvm found it

>19
can hear up to 17, but that may just be the site i was on as with another i swear i faintly heard 18

whatd he post?

ahh... straight from 2009 /b/

DONT DO IT IT BRICKED M COPUTER

Get out of here me, seriously are there other people that cannot understand others.

Pls respond.

Also I have some tinnitus after going about 18 and personally I don't give a shit to find out if I can hear 20khz or above so w/e I'm happy that I can hear above 15.6khz.

>21
>CAN still hear up to 19kHz
>feelsgoodman.png
Using a pair of Sony MDR-7506 and micca origen g2 DAC+AMP to power them.

>22
>Somewhere around 18,000 and 18,500
>Sony MDR-V6, no DAC or amp or anything
I guess I'm doing pretty okay compared to average but up until now I just assumed I could hear 20k so damn it I'm upset now ;_;

34, about the same.

Only the SHITIEST headphones/earphones wouldn't be able to play sounds below 20kHz so posting your gear is pretty stupid.

>All headphones have problems with that I think.
The volume level won't be consistent but they should all play well into the 20kHz just fine. The sites often tell you not to adjust your volume because even when you can't hear it anymore it can cause damage to your hearing.

HD650
~18.5kHz

bullshit

>being THIS mad that he damaged his hearing

What is the official earlet cutoff?

Can hear 20k. I just stopped because there's no point going higher

are you guys doing this with headphones or speakers?

there is no reason to hear anything above 15k

I'm the one above you.
I hear 20k on laptop speakers.
If I use headphones, would I be able to hear higher frequencies? I stop at 20k because there's no point going higher is there?

theres no point going higher than 30 fps tbqh, why do people use resolutions higher than 720p? I just don't understand the need for more than 2GB of RAM and 250GB of storage.

22 years old
~19k Hz
HD25 and a MacBook

I don't get it, am I supposed to stop hearing anything at some point? This sweeps the full range for me and I can hear everything perfectly fine at my normal listening volume.

27 btw

Why don't these sites go above 20k? Are they targeted at deaf boomers?

No, they are targeted for people who's audio gear doesn't create high amount of harmonic distortion which makes people like you thinking that they can hear above 20k but in reality all you hear is lower harmonics.

Cutoff for me is around 17,3KHz, same as last year. I'm 31 years old btw.

im 33 and i can only hear up to 13k

14000~15000hz
I also have my volume set to 10 out of 100 with a fan on in the background.

distortion, see

That's really bad for your age m8. From what page did you get the sample freqs? Are you using good headphones?

you will never hear pitch as high as 13k irl. why bother

23, 16k
might have fucked my ears more than I thought I have

ATH M50x and an M-Track Plus. Somehow I doubt there's much if any distortion.

>20
>around 15k
>hd668b

27 years old, can hear up to 23k.
Idk my volume knobs are usually like at 1/10 level.

>have tinnitus
>constantly hearing 14kHz
Make it stop

Attached: 1516131290388s.jpg (208x250, 8K)

>21
>It blends with my tinnitus at almost exactly 16k (15950-16040) then it comes back at 16050 and then I can hear it to 20k.
Weird.
>Shitty gaming-headset

idk, may be some malfunction, maybe some electronic component gone bad?
Anything seems more plausible than hearing above 20k

Did another one, faded off at 18.5k, then I went to Youtube and I could hear to 19k. Still both of them can't hear anything at around 16k, but it always comes back.

szynalski.com/tone-generator/

Depends on volume, with my speaker volume half way, I can hear from 8 hz to ~13 khz, if I turn it up 3 hz to 18 khz.

Does the speaker volume matter? Or noise isolation? I have a background hum of computer fans running.

~18,5kHz

Frequent tinnitus is an early sign of alzheimer (if your family members have a history of alzheimer)

Like a little over 17k
Monitor headphones

You probably have the same problem I do. I was born with really sensitive ears that could pick up things at volumes nobody else could detect, and sounds that other people find normal seem far too loud to me. Later when I found out through a clinical hearing test that my hearing was degrading faster than normal, my doctor told me that sensitive ears degrade faster, which made a lot of sense in retrospect.

I'm calling bullshit on this, YouTube cuts off everything above 16-17khz.

Again, bullshit. Most home audio and even medical equipment that's used to test hearing top off at 20khz.

Half the thread is bullshit. Someone needs to post a better sound test which can actually confirm if you can hear 20khz or not.

It needs to be about 20 questions long, and there's a random chance no audio at all is played. If someone can't score a perfect score on that test then they can't hear 20khz and just think they're hearing shit.

daily reminder that the highest pitch noise you can hear doesn't indicate you have perfect hearing.

Hearing defecits is centric to how well one perceives complex noise, not pure tonal audiometry. Music is the best example.

if complex music has parts you have trouble hearing, the vocalist drowns round the high pitch acoustics background and specific frequencies merge together that's a sign of damage. Everyone has some degree of this "hidden hearing loss" but for others it gets more common with noise abuse.

Starts blending with my tinnitus at around 12k though.

22yo and cuts out after 18k

28 and I also top out around 16kHz when playing a +9.4dBm sine wave into 56Ω cans. Same for square and triangle since the added harmonics are also outside the audible frequency range.

Thought I'd do better. Me sad now

was able to get up to 18708 on my shp9500's

>35
>14 kHz
Jesus christ I'm going deaf. After 12 kHz I have to really turn up the volume, and at 14 kHz It's really unpleasant, also volume is turned very high, higher than I would ever blast music. Above 15 kHz its just a vague pressure, not a tone.

Also, my subwoofer/control unit started producing a very low frequency wobbling sound when I turned up the volume. The kind which it does when I turn it on.
Yuck.

Should be renamed to "Online Worry Generator"

18 and around 19000. I did it with an app on my phone though since I can't hear past 16000 on my laptop's shitty speaker.

My ears ring so loud I don't even want to know how bad my hearing is.

these niggas talking about being able to hear under 20 hz is just jokes
do you faggots realise you're meant to do these tests at unity gain?

24 yo
I can clearly hear everything between 20 and 20khz
my headphone is a 7 yo sennheiser hd518

>23
>Arround 18000
>HD6xx directly on my computer motherboard. no specific sound card or DAC

>24
>can't hear anything past 15.2kHz

oof

>I can clearly hear everything between 20 and 20kh
the absolute state of Jow Forums
what you can hear is distortion.

>23 yrs
Can't hear above 15.7 Khz, I'm using laptop speakers though.

>I've always been good at hearing subtle sounds that most people don't notice but I'm pretty bad at listening to people talk for some reason and I keep asking what they just said.
>Get out of here me, seriously are there other people that cannot understand others.
You guys need to stop posting as me.
Best I can figure is it's some kind of hiccup in my speech processing, I often ask people to repeat themselves but then understand what they said right after asking them.

31 years old, HD650, highest I can hear is 16 kHz. Fuck I'm getting old.

27y
16.5k from phone
17.3-5 from headphones. After 17.3 is hard to tell where it stops being sound and becomes illusion

Maybe it's too late for you, but earplugs. You can adjust the volume of the world to whatever you want. For many years I've been using earplugs and they helped me a lot. People live in completely different world from mine - sound wise. Because they're all louder by 3-5times than I am, either they all have ruined their ears in their first 10 years or I have an exceptional hearing ability. What an useless thing to be born with, especially in modern world.
Also, they used to comment on it, so I just grew my hair out so they can't see and I don't have to listen to retarded questions.

You fags do realize that that shit doesnt work on most devices? Christ, the state of Jow Forums

Attached: 1549482224315.jpg (676x656, 139K)