Assange has been arrested lads! F

Assange has been arrested lads! F

Attached: images (8).jpg (194x259, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1116274905245470720
welt.de/politik/ausland/article191738013/Julian-Assange-verhaftet-Britische-Polizei-nimmt-Wikileaks-Gruender-fest.html
nytimes.com/2019/04/11/world/europe/julian-assange-wikileaks-ecuador-embassy.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47891737
abc.net.au/news/2019-04-11/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-arrested-in-london/10995280
theguardian.com/media/live/2019/apr/11/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-arrested-at-the-ecuadorean-embassy-live-updates
twitter.com/ewenmacaskill/status/1116307073028034565
nytimes.com/2018/11/16/us/politics/julian-assange-indictment-wikileaks.html
consuladovirtual.gob.ec/
justice.gov/opa/pr/wikileaks-founder-charged-computer-hacking-conspiracy
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782906224937410562
anonymous-france.eu/we-reject-julian-assange-and-everything-he-stands-for.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck me

Republidrumpfs btfo

Sauce, you motherfucker!

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1116274905245470720

fml

welt.de/politik/ausland/article191738013/Julian-Assange-verhaftet-Britische-Polizei-nimmt-Wikileaks-Gruender-fest.html
nytimes.com/2019/04/11/world/europe/julian-assange-wikileaks-ecuador-embassy.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47891737

I was watching ABC News AU on the fuckin tele you cunt!
>Wikileaks founder Julian Assange arrested
abc.net.au/news/2019-04-11/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-arrested-in-london/10995280

Once he gets State side, I wonder how long it will take him to reach a black site? The left and right hate his guts, doubt he'll last long.
Poor bastard.

Attached: 1457113557_CHYYNA.png (548x1012, 791K)

Damn. A loss for anyone sane.

ohnononono

cant into the embassy unless invited - legally, its Ecuadorian soil. Not sure whats what with the whole Assange number, but for sure, he was a guest who never took the hint, Partys Over, Lad

Will the password for the Doomsday file be released as he got arrested?

What happened is that while he was there, Ecuador got a new government that is much more friendly to US.

russia finally btfo

Attached: 1487463573209.gif (452x750, 145K)

Here's to hoping he is let go right away because technically there are no charges against him right now. Worst case he is in Gitmo by the end of the year because reasons.
Not that I like the guy but I admire his ability to be confined for 7 years out of principle.

F

>let go right away
Hes in the wrong country for that - Pic Related is UK Home Secretary - and by the sounds, extradition argument is already decided. He'd have been (infinitely) better off in Sweden desu

Attached: Jeremy_Cunt.jpg (598x267, 24K)

I wonder about the outrage if he'd get DPd

Attached: clown apu.png (275x251, 90K)

>technically there are no charges against him right now
this, it's not like he personally stole classified data from the NSA
he has the right to publish it as much as CNN

F
U
C
K

Him.
Shouldn't have helped fucking Russia.

Attached: 1551055558150.jpg (474x474, 41K)

He stopped PGP signing. He has been already dead for a while.

That's juat the double. Got taken out already.

Good he might have done good things by leaking shit but in the end he is a shit human being.

I hope you faggots don't fall in the /pol conspiracy theory shit, he is a shit person period.
He is singlehandedly responsible for brainlet normies thinking wistleblowing is bad.
I hope he rots in jail and in hell

Good fucking riddance

>he is a shit person period.
He is singlehandedly responsible for brainlet normies thinking wistleblowing is bad.
Elaborate.

Sweden too will do whatever the US tells them to.
It's actually slightly better in the UK. There, a judge has to rule to extradite him, where in Sweden it can be done solely at the discretion of the minister of foreign affairs.

Actually you're the Jow Forums conspiratard.

Why can't Australia just take him in. Poor Jules

Attached: jules.jpg (429x721, 41K)

And not corrupt or subservient bootlickers.

Because grovelling to America is what we do

RIP, there's an extradition request.
Every single politician is a cunt.

Attached: Screenshot_20190411_211310.png (593x129, 20K)

Example:
Not redacting names of active personnel

One thing is sharing information, other is risking lives of others even if they are doing something you fundamentaly disagree with. It gave the us the card of "he put our ops in danger and we had to widraw them cuz muh livez matter when media is looking wasting random yers of hardwork"

It's not like he didn't had time and manpower to do it. He just didn't care.

Also having niggers say you are unhigiennic should say a lot about him as well

Going to Canada, UK, New Zeland or Australia is the same as getting a free ticket to gitmo

Holy fuck I bet you unironically salute the flag in McDonald's too you brainwashed bootlicker

>expose USA as a corrupt government, exposing government officials who should have had served jail time and removed from their posts immediately.
>nothing happens, goes into hiding
>pay a thot to press rape charges to lure him out
>avoid allegations
>still get fucked in the ass by USA
>nobody were blamed

Fuck this planet.

Damn fuckers, that's so bad. Poor Julian.

"Risking lives"
Yeah so invading other countries and stealing their oil is fine but releasing the names of the soldiers that gleefully murdered journalists from a plane is wrong. Murica!

he's been dead for ever

They won WWII for this.

Name something besides wistheblowing he's good, or has acomplished or anything besides being a reporter that will make him a decent human being

I'm not against his work, but him as a human.
Snowden is a hero (>inb4 muh russia b8)
Manning is a hero
Assange is a piece of shit

>pay a thot to press rape charges to lure him out

He played himself into that one, she wanted his bloodwork to know if he was clean he figuratively spat on her face

Did you even read? Or you just decided to cherry pick?
>even if they are doing something you fundamentaly disagree with
>cuz muh livez matter when media is looking (reffering to the us intel)

I might've agreed with you years ago, but today I believe that risking lives like this once in a while is far better. If nothing else, it showcases how society cares little, even if heads are rolling. And they're willing to put blame on the one whose platform showed these atrocities, as well as disregarding those who commited them, and potential others who would leak them without censorship if they had the chance. Nothing happened after Snowden, nothing happens after Wikileaks.

Assange was being a little shit and that'd why it's been revoked, hah what a fag
>Agressive to guards
>Fucked with CCTV in his room
>Lied about his internet access
Bye bye little gobbo

You're glowing particularly brightly there friend.

hope wikileaks will already release the encrypted files which were uploaded in 2016.
It's obvious that this man will be punished and forced to talk, but as we know him he will not say a shit.
It was nice having you Julian, hope a nice rest of your life before they will make you disappear. They can kill poor aussie, but not the idea he standed for.

No I just watched an interview the Ecuadorian president. Seems like assange was a NEET that didn't want to obey the rules of the house and so they kicked him out.

Assange's supporters and legal team have said that he's been following their conditions. That and throwing one of your own citizens out into the street to face life imprisonment isn't a good look, so they need to demonize him a bit before throwing him to the US.

>risking lives of others even if they are doing something you fundamentaly disagree with
This is where you're wrong.
Those "others" risked their own lives, out of their own volition. Being discovered is a risk their agreed to when they signed up for this line of work. They got discovered, shitsux for them but that's it.

Assange would be actively risking their lives, if he secretly passed information to competing counterintelligence agencies without making it public, so the guys wouldn't see it coming.
In this case they had the time to be called back before it was dangerous for them.

So he made a few mistakes. You make a major political and legal decision because he didn't earn enough good boy points?

>shit human being
>whistleblowing good
>whistleblowing bad
>praising Assange for not allowing a hooker to lure him out
>Snowden is a hero
>Manning is a hero
>Assange is a piece of shit
Like Jesus fucking Christ... What is wrong with you?

>"Julian Assange 'further arrested' on behalf of the US after extradition request, police say"
theguardian.com/media/live/2019/apr/11/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-arrested-at-the-ecuadorean-embassy-live-updates

> US did not waste any time putting in extradition request for Assange. Terrible precedent if journalist/publisher ends up in US jail for Iraq war logs and state department cables.
twitter.com/ewenmacaskill/status/1116307073028034565

Assange is fucked.

nytimes.com/2018/11/16/us/politics/julian-assange-indictment-wikileaks.html
>Assange Is Secretly Charged in U.S., Prosecutors Mistakenly Reveal

he's a brainwashed bootlicker. ignore these retards.

word has it that they asked for part of their debt to be written off in exchange for my boy Jules

>if they are doing something you fundamentaly disagree with
they are commiting crimes against humanity. it doesn't matter if they agree or not with those crimes. they should leave their "jobs" and denounce them as crimes against humanity. otherwise they can be charged as criminals. the US itself set this precedent.
even international law supports whistleblowers.

Attached: 1529040879832.jpg (267x489, 35K)

look at this absolute retard and laugh

I fail to see why everyone is relating this to the orange man. Do you seriously not believe that every single US president in history would'nt have taken Assange if they could get him? After everything he has done? Hillary would've taken him too if she had the opportunity. This isn't evidence of a rotten president, it's evidence of a rotten system.

Thats not to say anything about Trump's quality, I just don't see th logic in it.

>US government hate whistleblowsers
>assange is a whistleblower
>the US empire makes a propaganda hit piece hollywood movie on assange to discredit him
>assange is a piece of shit and needs to die because the benevolent US empire demands his blood didnt you saw the movie user?

Attached: 1515175316605.jpg (691x771, 64K)

damn it's a real shame that people that abuse tech to help russians hack elections and put a puppet in charge of the US is getting justiced :(
S

Attached: 1509044210040.png (546x700, 322K)

Isnt he a russian spy?

Can't blame him for posting his political opinion in a highly political thread.

Can blame him for posting dumb Jow Forums talking points for (You)s though.

Could all botnet operators get together and take down the whole internet back-end of Ecuador to protest?

Someone is keeping consuladovirtual.gob.ec/ offline already.

Surely there's some technical fags here?
Godspeed.

Attached: 1554906784018.gif (263x232, 1.48M)

If this was 10 years ago we could have organised something on /b/. But not on nu-Jow Forums, plagued with redditors and phoneposters.

Attached: 1534470572516.jpg (640x480, 71K)

Assange deserved it for setting up shop in an embassy. Snowden got a job in Russia (the big bad guys you know) but still speaks up about digital privacy rights, he even managed to get pardoned by Obama.

Assange's next court appearance will be on May 2nd via video link on the extradition matter.

FINALLY THIS CRIMINAL WILL BE EXTRADITED TO THE USA AND FACE JUSTICE

justice.gov/opa/pr/wikileaks-founder-charged-computer-hacking-conspiracy

BASED
A
S
E
D

THIS KILLS THE ASSANGE

Attached: 1024px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Department_of_Justice.svg.png (1024x1024, 675K)

Nope just a man that dared take a stand against the war mongering and hypocritical United States and their allies (bitches) by publishing the truth

He fucked over Hillary becuase she wanted to assassinate him

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782906224937410562

Why are Americans such disgusting bootlickers? Slave mentality?

I'd say minimum wage. I'd also say that's the only group of people this perverse and false nationalism bullshit works on.

S

you talk like a 17yo repeating facebook catchphrase.

S

YES.

He has literally the SJW "victim" mentallity,
and thinks that he can play the political card of if you kick me out it's your fault because i'm doing good exposing the illuminatti.

And it's not a few mistakes either how fucking low do you have to go that even NIGGERS say that you are a unhigienic disrespectfull piece of shit?

Ok he did expose some nasty shit, is that enough to upgrade him to a god level where you shit on others? NO. I hope he gets raped in gitmo. He could have been an example to follow like Snowden (inb4 russia b8) or the other trans fag but he decided he was too good for dat. And smeared the hero image whistleblowers should have.

He can rot in whatever hellhole they put him in; he did that to himself, not any other foreign government.

Your projection of yourself is correct.

>Leaks G.W Bush war crimes in 2004-2008
>Democrats: based based based
>Leaks 2008-2015 Obama and Hillary info
>Democrats: cringe cringe cringe.
Fuck off.

Are you both iliterate toddlers?

>whistleblowing good
>Assange got a ugly bitch disrispected enough to sue him for not providing proof he had no STDs
This should already raise a flag of how retarded this guy is if that isn't enough
**NIGGERS** couldn't stand the guy

>Snowden is a hero
>Manning is a hero
>Assange **is** a piece of shit

He leaked things on everyone.

What are you even arguing for you fuck? I think no one understands this besides you.

This is a sad day for humanity

Quite literally, in all likelihood. Shitty US gov...uh... judiciary is probably using this case as bait for a death sentence.

oh god oh man.
what i would give to have a new timothy leary .
where are the nu weatherman to break him out of jail?

I agree.

My point is that he his a shit person and did everything in his power to make people lose their respect for him by acting as a victim of the (((illuminatti))) and most retards here and in /pol even though they hate victim mentality of the SJWs play right in is victim card like flies.

I'm saying he deserves it, not by being a whistleblower but by being a piece of shit.

>projection
now a reddit word

nigga, Jow Forums is pro Assange

WTF are you talking about?

being a Whistleblower doesn't make you a god or a good persor for that matter. Snowden earned his respect Assange didn't thats my point.

Attached: jucp8xot_1bvo46n_zwyukw.png (590x288, 48K)

lololo
uhuhhuhuhuh

Attached: https_%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2F00304744bdd8c808334aab0bb95ca703.435x357x1.jpg (269x220, 7K)

Why is everyone on Twitter happy this happened?

chink/rusky agent BTFO

Attached: tenuar.gif (500x280, 939K)

well if he was he would have made every thing in his power to prove he was. If you look at the pictures you can easilly tell that he was being a neckbeard. And **even if he wasn't** he was stupid enough to get himself played like that. Both ways I am glad he gets to jail.

Contrarianism.

why you're too dumb to know the answer?

anonymous-france.eu/we-reject-julian-assange-and-everything-he-stands-for.html

Didn't he say he had a rhetorical dead-man's switch if he didn't keep up with some daily thing that required access to the internet? Are we finally going to see the wikileaks dump to end all wikileaks dumps?

Attached: 1553729344946.jpg (500x380, 37K)

>I'm saying he deserves it, not by being a whistleblower but by being a piece of shit.
how can someone be SO retarded?
people don't "deserve" injustice based on your feelings, retard.