Will the password for the Doomsday file be released as Julian Assange got arrested?

Will the password for the Doomsday file be released as Julian Assange got arrested?

Attached: _93267104_assange.jpg (660x371, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5rXPrfnU3G0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger

not yet

Hopefully

not until his legal status is determined
t.source

It's probably a ruse. Sorry anons. I mean think about it, no matter what someone with power has done the system isn't going to let them go down just because of a leak. Like seriously what exactly could be so explosive in the documents. We know about the war crimes and nothing is done to anyone except the leakers

B-but hollywood told us the good guys win in the end.

The US are the good guys here.

>maybe the bad guys were the good guys all along

>The US are the good guys here.

Attached: 9b9b2aeb-8682-448b-beea-248910203794..jpg (499x281, 22K)

>US are the good guys

Attached: a53.jpg (500x333, 60K)

Attached: 1448170874602.jpg (249x265, 23K)

At most what will happen is that new corrupts will take the place of old corrupts and that may take years anyway.

>alleged "war crimes" (hue) by the us was against anti-crhistian sandniggnogs that deserved it, wikileaks literally wants dangerous fanatics currently held in gitmo to freely roam the streets of the us
>wikileaks aligned with russia to influence us election
>wikileaks blindly defended rusky conspiracy theories about Assad being the good guy and that mustard gas attacks were either faked or false flag
>manning, a mentally ill tranny, endangered the lives of us citizens for his 15 minutes of fame, and assange didn't even bother to protect his anonymity

>The US are the good guys

Attached: dssdds.jpg (419x471, 37K)

>The US are bad, fuck USA. I hate my country so god damned much. I wish my country would fail.

Attached: npc.png (300x168, 8K)

Attached: ccvzrbwha9tx[1].jpg (800x450, 44K)

Doomsday file contains evidence of the 9/11 inside job to generate patriotism for various goals like oil, spying on us citizens, etc.
Most importantly it has evidence that north koreas current leader Kim Jung Un was placed there by the US government for various dubious purposes. The whole Trump thing is a hillarious way to distract people from what's really going on

oh boy

Another Ameritard who thinks only americans go on Jow Forums

>evidence of the 9/11 inside job to generate patriotism for various goals like oil, spying on us citizens
Libtard delusion

The United States invented the Internet.
Move along now, citizen. Your posting priveleges have been revoked.

Rent free!

>The United States invented the Internet.

actually, it was the britbongs you stupid amerilard

>CIA drug trade vietnam an entire fucking war
>but oh noo 9/11 inside job is a "delusion"

>>CIA drug trade vietnam an entire fucking war
What

>>but oh noo 9/11 inside job is a "delusion"
It is.

YOUR. COUNTRY. COMMITTED. WAR. CRIMES.
END. OF. STORY.
youtu.be/5rXPrfnU3G0
And you are defending this among other things. Just die. Just die.

If only your fucking country with its propaganda and bullshit disapeared

>killing lying sandniggers and freedom hating fake news journalists
I'm okay with this. Only brown people are triggered by this.

>he doesnt know
wow, let me guess, you use windows 10, electron apps, haven't disabled the intel/amd spy processor, and use google chrome right?

RENT FREE!

>The United States invented the Internet
The US were part of the development of the Internet. Numerous concepts and protocols we use came from mainly US, UK, France, Germany and Switzerland.

Attached: ignorance_is_bliss.gif (400x200, 3.26M)

No, I meant speak english you fucking retard.
"CIA drug trade vietnam an entire fucking war" makes no fucking sense.

I don't care that you hate Muslim people so much, SOME. OF. THESE. PEOPLE. WERE. LITERAL. UNARMED. CIVILIANS.
This is what you're defending you sad excuse of a human being. How does one person stoop this low?
(I'm not defending Islam or anything, but when you're killing random civilians and enjoying it - you're batshit insane. Has nothing to do with politics).

But you know he meant vietnam was a war fought over to control drug trade. Gtfo, US agent Smith

of course not
unarmed muslims never did no harm
*takes away wife rights and stones her*
we are innocent here, the religion of
*honor rapes daughter's boyfriend*
peace. Killing innocent is
*cuts the penises of homosexuals*
wrong.

You mean good goys.

imagine being an american sheep

>SOME. OF. THESE. PEOPLE. WERE. LITERAL. UNARMED. CIVILIANS.
Cry me a river.

So? Unlike 9/11 conspiracy theorists, this is actually proven. Speak english, you butthurt kike.

>I can enforce my own laws in other countries

Attached: 1551475209874.png (226x223, 5K)