THEY'RE TRASHING OUR RIGHTS!

>THEY'RE TRASHING OUR RIGHTS!
>TRASHING!
>HACK THE PLANET!

Attached: assange.webm (664x648, 2.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/05/why-the-press-can-publish-any-classified-material-it-likes/371488/
theguardian.com/media/live/2019/apr/11/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-arrested-at-the-ecuadorean-embassy-live-updates
youtube.com/watch?v=vNqd4hW98sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
homeofficemedia.blog.gov.uk/2019/04/11/extradition-factsheet/
news.cision.com/aklagarmyndigheten/r/statement-regarding-media-information-on-arrest-in-london,c2786974
justice.gov/usao-edva/pr/wikileaks-founder-charged-computer-hacking-conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You dont have the right to leak classified information

>Provides evidence that multiple governments are actively engaged in malicious action towards their citizenry
>Much of it isn't even for a real reason, just malice and incompetence
>Hillary Clinton destroys any good will the public has towards this man just by calling him a Nazi
I think the edgelords are onto something with their whole "the majority of people are dumbasses who need to be lead by people of actual worth" thing.

>AAUUUAAAAAUUUUGH
What did he mean by this?

Bootlicker & war crimes apologist. Classified information is just your governments covering up ask the illegal shit they do, usually in someone else's country

>All classified information is cover ups

>All attempts to hide information aren't attempts to hide information!
Are you okay, user?

can i get quick rundown on this guy?
who is he?
why did (((they))) shut him down?

Ever heard of hacker known as Jow Forums?

Isn't every hacker known as Jow Forums?

Fucking zoomer

>Acover-upis an attempt, whether successful or not, to conceal evidence of wrongdoing, error, incompetence or other embarrassing information. - wikipedia.
Stop being a Autistic.
You do not have the right to divulge government secrets regardless of wether or not it is morally right to do so. nobody's rights are being violated here.

>"the majority of people are dumbasses who need to be lead by people of actual worth"
I guess, but the problem is that everyone will say he is one of those people of actual worth which will result in conflict and violence.

If you have nothing to fear, you have nothing to hide.

>make all the things you shouldn't be doing classified
>OI! You got a permit to expose our wrongdoings?
How can you be this retarded, user?

You don't have a right to be a faggot

not wasting your life on chans learning about memes is now considered zoomer?

Your all to busy turning me into a straw man to have any idea what im trying to say.

ethics > rights, user. Always have, always will.

Weak bait.

nigger

I see your point and technically you are correct. But IMO it doesn't matter much. Still a valid input to the discussion but the ethical question is more important I think.

>you dont have the right to revise history to suit your narrative
Tell that to the British.

Well maybe the government should acknowledge that then. You currently have 0 rights to expose wrong doing. At the same time govrnments require the ability to hide information from thier enemies. Claiming that all classified or secret information is bad shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

Sorry, I don't consider the government as an entitiy to have human rights. But I'd see why you'd want that if you like the taste of boots.

Fucking zoomer

you first, jew nigger

MODS!

no u

>telling people about war crimes and breaches of privacy among other crimes > defending the indefensible because something is "classified information"
Seems pretty obvious to me who's more virtuous in this situation.

pls, how2have democracy when the public doesn't know what the government does
i already googled the problem but no avail

I say you first
that's more powerful

Can someone explain how the police was able to enter his safe space? Didn't he have asyl?

His asylum got revoked by the Ecuadorian president.

Ecuador revoked his asylum.

Cannot wait till AI replace the government.
So sick and tired of these authority-hungry psychopaths.

Protip: Don't have democracy
Problem solved.

And why is the revoking?

Ecuador needs to pay debnts.

Publishers literally do.
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/05/why-the-press-can-publish-any-classified-material-it-likes/371488/

It’s a story the Redditors wouldn’t tell you.

And more accurately, the publisher (Wikileaks) did not leak it.

((They)) constantly pressured the ecuadorian president.
It's actually surprising that he managed to resist them them for so long.

theguardian.com/media/live/2019/apr/11/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-arrested-at-the-ecuadorean-embassy-live-updates

Sure, but Asange is not a politician. How would you in practice determine the leaders with actual worth?
You said the masses are stupid, so they can not decide the leader. We would have people with power and different ideals all aiming for that position of power.
Democracy is kind of a meme but at least there are some restrictions. I think your diea would in practice probably end in a dictatorship where someone like Asange, or maybe a similar person with opposing views, would never have the chance to be heard.

Good, fuck this nazi.

>clown world
>not having a right---nay, a duty---to be a faggot

Attached: 1551463070361.jpg (1024x1012, 89K)

>Rafael Correa, who was Ecuadorian president when Assange was granted asylum, accused his successor of treachery.

I'm not by the way.
I just wanted to point out the correct line of reasoning here, that's all. I'm not saying Assange should be a leader.

charges won't relate to the publishing of information. conspiracy with manning.

Attached: chrome_2019-04-11_13-07-08.jpg (1153x618, 191K)

>pull him out because sweden wants him for questioning
>what? he is actually out? who gives a fuck about sweden, send him to america
bravo

if the political appetite is there to keep assange in jail indefinitely, sweden (and other nations) might get their turn.

youtube.com/watch?v=vNqd4hW98sQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

>BBBBBBB-BUUUUUUUT IT'S CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
>He's not clear to know that
God, I hate people.

>“We can confirm that Julian Assange was arrested in relation to a provisional extradition request from the United States of America.

>“He is accused in the United States of America of computer related offences.”

homeofficemedia.blog.gov.uk/2019/04/11/extradition-factsheet/

>computer related offences
Jesus...

Attached: 3500.jpg (620x372, 30K)

sweden claims ignorance

>According to media reports, Julian Assange has been placed under arrest in London. The Swedish preliminary investigation against him was discontinued on 19 May 2017. In response to today’s developments, Chief Prosecutor Ingrid Isgren makes the following comment:

>- This is news to us too, so we have not been able to take a position on the information that is now available. We also do not know why he is under arrest. We are following the developments, says Chief Prosecutor Ingrid Isgren.

news.cision.com/aklagarmyndigheten/r/statement-regarding-media-information-on-arrest-in-london,c2786974

>Earlier an Assange supporter, a woman who declined to give her name, was overheard saying that she thought the embassy was being watched last night and that police had chosen to swoop when his supporters were not around.
>She said she would not comment to the Guardian, which she accused of vilifying Assange. Nevertheless, she added: “Do you think this means just one man being arrested? This is your press freedom on the line. But I guess you don’t care about that; you are already bought and paid for.”
Guess she's done for too.

is he a witcher?

based vagina

Press F to pay respects

F

Respect but also annoyed that Wikileaks was lying about the insurance this whole time.

>changing one boot for another
how about we self govern instead

Attached: 1554903952611.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

F

>I am sure that the whole House will welcome the news this morning that the Metropolitan Police have arrested Julian Assange. Arrested for breach of bail after nearly seven years in the Ecuadorian embassy. He has also been arrested in relation to an extradition request from the United States authorities. This is now a legal matter before the courts. The home secretary will make a statement on this later, but I would like to thank the Metropolitan Police for carrying out their duties with great professionalism and to welcome the cooperation of the Ecuadorian government in bringing this matter to a resolution. This goes to show that in the United Kingdom no one is above the law.
Go get fucked you cow.

Attached: 1732.jpg (620x372, 32K)

It actually happened.
When's the dump coming? I want that sweet data.
Where's the encrypted file?

Infuriating.

>MFW he gets extradited to USA and Trump pardons him on his last day in office
So surreal seeing the absolute hate WikiLeaks gets by Democrats nowadays when they use to love Assange when he was exposing Bush's wrongs. These people don't care about journalism, they just care about what advances their own agenda.

Attached: IMG_0066.jpg (1000x1000, 369K)

>village level authoritarians
no thanks

We do

Normalfags don't care for him, even the leftists who should because he exposed a bunch of Bush crap because muh sexual assault falseflag.
Liberty is fucking dead

Attached: 1534641994300.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

Bush was committing war crimes.
Hilary ran her own email server.

Isn't it funny that all this cancer and more is loaded on the page of a newspaper Snowden gave his findings to?

Attached: theg.png (365x390, 19K)

>probably end in a dictatorship
His idea begins with a dictatorship

Whole thing seems a bit silly to me. The man's been in there for seven years. Why does the US government or anyone still care? It's been ages. And it's not like Wikileaks has been doing much of anything relevant the last few years.

Anarchism is an utopia.
It will never work in reality.
Some people are just dumb and evil, they are not raping and killing only because they afraid of the punishment.
You have to be able to enforce the rules.
People are not equal, hierarchies are inevitable.

Someone has to make decisions. Democracy doesn't work (people are not equal). Oligarchy are corrupt almost by definition. And there is no viable way to implement meritocracy.
If you want to have ruler, the strong AI is the best choice, the ruler that is smart and fair, without lowly human desires. The being that is solely focused on knowledge, self-improvement and progress.
I will take over corrupt power-hungry psychopaths any day of the week.

F
he died for our sins

That is the power of webshit.

what a disgusting dumb hag

>Some people are just dumb and evil, they are not raping and killing only because they afraid of the punishment.
Why you'd invite them to your society, then?

Papers leaked that the president of Ecuador agreed to let him go if USA pardons part of their debt.

>this kills the divine spark
keep your AI (Lucifer) to yourself, you useless tool

It's to make sure society is repressed. Don't step out of line, just pay your taxes. Bulshit on the internet all you want but don't attempt to actually change anything. Assange became popular and that meant he actually posed a threat to those in power

Such an AI can not exist.

>And it's not like Wikileaks has been doing much of anything relevant the last few years.
the DNC and Podesta dumps happened only 3 years ago. in internet time that's forever, but in govt bureaucracy time it might as well be yesterday.

regardless, if trump plays it right it might score points for him. it's certainly not what bin laden was to obama, but he can probably scrape a few more approval points from moderate reps if he stays mostly hands off and just makes vague 'we got 'em' statements.

He will never, ever pardon him.

What you are going to do if such person grew up in your society?
Kill or exile him? Do you think his relatives are going to agree?
People are emotional animals, they are not going to think objectively.
Anarchism is really naive. It assumes that all people are good.

Why should it kill it? People would be free to do stuff that actually matters: creating art.

The is no reason why it couldn't. We have got pretty close with just random mutations over a long period of time. Strong AI is just one more step forward.

so, years without sunlight make you look like Golum. Who could have guessed.

of course not. he has no reason to.

>This goes to show that in the United Kingdom no one is above the law
Jesus christ, how fucking arrogant

>justice.gov/usao-edva/pr/wikileaks-founder-charged-computer-hacking-conspiracy

>[...] a federal charge of conspiracy to commit computer intrusion for agreeing to break a password to a classified U.S. government computer.

>The indictment alleges that in March 2010, Assange engaged in a conspiracy with Chelsea Manning, a former intelligence analyst in the U.S. Army, to assist Manning in cracking a password stored on U.S. Department of Defense computers connected to the Secret Internet Protocol Network (SIPRNet), a U.S. government network used for classified documents and communications.

>During the conspiracy, Manning and Assange engaged in real-time discussions regarding Manning’s transmission of classified records to Assange. The discussions also reflect Assange actively encouraging Manning to provide more information. During an exchange, Manning told Assange that “after this upload, that’s all I really have got left.” To which Assange replied, “curious eyes never run dry in my experience.”

called it

>kill or exile him
>it assumes people are good
If you knew the first thing about any serious anarchist thinker (Rothbard, Lew Rockwell or Hoppe) you wouldn't be saying such stupid shit. Just trying looking up any of these authors and educate yourself. Anarchism isn't what that big titted goth in your high school advocated for, fucking brainlet.

Attached: 1552165243828.jpg (1024x557, 69K)

>Isn't every hacker known as Jow Forums?

No, that's Anonymous. You know, the internet hate machine.

Attached: exploding van cropped.gif (220x130, 402K)

How does your AI solve the trolley problem?

multi track drifting

i should have left this part in:

>Assange is charged with conspiracy to commit computer intrusion and is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If convicted, he faces a maximum penalty of five years in prison. Actual sentences for federal crimes are typically less than the maximum penalties. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after taking into account the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.

more interested to know how they're going to handle this after the

literally who?

He was on PewdiePies channel once.