Maybe Linux can't compete with mac and windows and android with the free/paid software base but it's free

>Maybe Linux can't compete with mac and windows and android with the free/paid software base but it's free

why do they do that? why they cannot develop software base after so many years?

Attached: comment_ou5r9z0ZKjcN1wLNdA0rJaJ6tVctewLc (1).jpg (680x680, 29K)

> false dichotomy
> t. not using KDE
Enjoy ur shit software

>I couldn't figure out how to use Linux: the Thread

which software? I have more of them on windows [freeware] than on the 'open source' linux

kitty, your linux is crap, it have nothing to offer

Free software and open source is a contradiction in itself since it's existence is only made possible by the fact that capitalist society creates enough of a surplus to enable people to work for free on free software.

Thus, Free software is only sustainable in a capitalist environment.

you're right, apart from a better alternative to MSOffice, multiple workspaces, customization, free apps that are more functional than the paid equivalents on Windows, and you don't have to pay for a license or fuck with KMS to get a free one. Oh, but it doesn't hold your hand through the installation, unless its something like ubuntu. So i guess it's a little too advanced for someone like you. Too bad, really.
We're fine with you using windows, because we don't want you.

kitty, again, you don't have software base and most of software you have suck ass, I'm not trolling, you are just pitiful

>can't play Call of Duty Black Ops 4 on Linux
>y-you have no software base!
go back zoomer

>the linux
t. Pajeet

Cause they are busy reinventing the wheel.

>>Maybe Linux can't compete with mac and windows and android
I've used all of them and nothing is as good as Debian KDE. It's the others that have to catch up.

/thread

>sour grapes
kys, brainlet

Why do we have like 700 of these same threads every day?

because Linux lacks professional design
engineers design Linux software, and thats the main problem

>free time is only sustainable in a capitalist environment
o-okay

Because freetard echo chamber

> Linux can't compete with Android

Attached: 1553946039947.png (990x682, 308K)

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>have to punch in 10 lines of code without any error just to turn off wifi