Unironically based

unironically based

Attached: Screenshot Capture - 2019-04-11 - 15-57-13.png (563x438, 273K)

I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL

MUST CONSUME

if it's a personal issue then you're right, but Facebook is intentionally designed to make their users use them all the time and we're talking here about more than a billion users on a daily basis, this is like wasting more hours than the entire Roman empire every fucking day

Maybe businesses should simply hire more employees that don't use (((social media)))

but tobacoo is still legal and its been proven physically i.e. chemically addictive

There is a shitton of tax though

>robots should pay taxes for stealing our jerbs
>facebook should pay taxes for making us wageslave less
>car manufacturers should pay taxes for all the car related deaths
>storms should pay taxes for all the delayed flights

Attached: 1514889684078.jpg (645x773, 56K)

If you wanna tax technology for making people unproductive, we should tax every distro of Linux.

please don't post your real photo here

agreed but facebook isnt even sold yet i.e. its free and afaik tax on $0 is $0

>NYU professor
has pollusion in his brain

>its free and afaik tax on $0 is $0

Attached: 1554758154807.jpg (971x565, 139K)

|
|>
|
|

This. Normalfags are pathetic. I smoked half a pack a day for 3 years and quit cold turkey. Addiction is for the weak willed and genetically inferior.

It is sold. The price is your data and viewing ads. How do you think they make money, dumb fuck? Servers run on electricity, not charity. Kikebook should be taxed into the fucking dirt. I'm tired of paying 1/5 of every check in taxes while these weasels pay nothing.

Attached: OffbeatBraveAmmonite-max-1mb.gif (240x138, 556K)

They should just pay normal tax. All those tax tricks, offshore accounts and whatever are retarded, but they should not pay extra tax because normies are stupid.

i know facebook has monetized their social media outlet. i know facebook users are the product. but there is no charge per se to sign up or use facebook so how can you compare that to tobacco

tobacco
>sold
>taxed
>addictive (proven)
>harmful (proven)
>legal

facebook
>free (to use)
>not taxed
>engineered to be addictive but not conclusively proven so
>probably harmful but not conclusively proven so
>legal

>these weasels pay nothing
I don't really think so.

vote for Andrew Yang.

$1,000 a month for every American over the age of 18.

You shoudl of heard of our meme canidate by now if not the fck have you been?

You dumb brainlet nigger. The company makes money, which should be taxed. It doesn't fucking matter what the users pay in cash, it doesn't matter if they pay at all with money. They still pay for the service. Facebook is not free to use. The tax would applied to the money the company makes, not the end users. Do you get it yet? I'm not sure how else I can type this up so that your pea brain can process it, you fucking redditor imbecile.

Attached: 1550636797819.jpg (436x536, 51K)

>what is income tax

A massive incentive to work under the table and get paid in cash.

>its free
then they should be giving me a check for the money they make off of me

but thats communism

I deleted my faceberg account 2 years ago, and haven't used it in about 5
>t. 19 yr old

I fucking hate how every person is on their phones all the fucking time. I'm not talking about kids but everyone, even 40+ adults can't go with their lives without checking the hottest shit on facebook every 5 minutes.
>inb4 you are just jelous
I've had a facebook with 100s of friends and the content being posted there is utter shit.
Smartphones and social media were a mistake.

this is stupid