What's a computer? We only use tablets and phones now. Why would you even need a desktop in the upcoming decade?

What's a computer? We only use tablets and phones now. Why would you even need a desktop in the upcoming decade?

Attached: ipad-pro-12-select-cell-spacegray-201810_FMT_WHH.png (940x1112, 970K)

>We
now who is "we" in this context you and your mom or "we" the human race?

>We only use tablets and phones now.
For useless crap.
>Why would you even need a desktop in the upcoming decade?
To get certain things done. There's this thing called work, and someone's gotta do it and it sure as shit won't be done on a faglet or a phone.

>no physical keyboard

Attached: mpv-shot3460.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

@70511855
>anime

I got too used to sitting in front of a monitor

This..
I want my Nokia back.

Attached: nokia.jpg (800x498, 60K)

ngl i want one of these but modernized

You can't make mobile apps on a tablet or a phone.

Spoken like a true amateur.

This.

>most mobile games are just glorified riced browsers running some javascript
>a PC can't run javascript so therefore phones win

>now who is "we" in this context you and your mom or "we" the human race?

Does only user and user's mom use a computer? Does anyone other than humans use computers? Brainlet faggot.

Computers are a broad term. Radios, phones, laptops, watches, by definition they are all computers so by that, we all use them. As for which one? That's just preference or which meets your needs

Modern phones would actually make for an okay shitposting station if you would connect them to a monitor and some bluetooth keyboard and mouse. I'm not saying that it would actually be wise to do so but it would be very usable.

the day Apple decides to make a dock for their phones is the day when Macs die.

You still need a Mac to run Xcode though.

>physical keyboard

Attached: BEFF0E8F-5AB3-4AFF-BF60-F82C42AD58A2.jpg (450x300, 23K)

>@postnumber

yeah but when android starts doing it apple sometime has to follow the trend.
i am not even sure if i want the days back when everybody needed to have a pc to go online because it was painful to see normies use their 2000$ laptops only to browse youtube and myspace/facebook

With the whole windows ecosystem crumbling I don’t see the point either. As soon as Adobe ports their full versions of creative software to the App Store it’s going to be game over. Expect to see the rest of creative industry fall into the fold and then it’s bye bye laptops.

>we

Attached: here's ur pad back bro.jpg (600x400, 30K)

>upgradable hardware
>physical keyboard
also this

To shitpost on Jow Forums.

I'm pretty sure pcs can run javascript

what a whore

Is in every perceivable way better than a touchscreen only device.

I pity the people who never use a proper pc or laptop to browse the internet/communicate with other people.

Any non apple tablets out there that worth it?

>there is a whole generation of iToddlers growing up today without having used any OS outside of iOS
the horror

yeah, most of us have grown up using no other OS than Windows
but somewhat feel you, children should not use smartphones or tablets

>a PC can't run javascript so therefore phones win
What do you think your web browser does retard?

did you know that one very common sign of autism is to not understand basic sarcasm and irony?

Attached: 1539814240745.png (512x512, 143K)

>Why would you even need a desktop in the upcoming decade?

When tablets become powerful enough to render complex raytraced 3D scenes in a fairly reasonable amount of time like my desktop can, I will consider it. For now, I will be working on my Ryzen 5 + GTX 1060 for the time being.

Attached: blender-svg-logo-11.png (1024x1024, 51K)

>what is cloud

ITS BAIT RETARDS, STOP BITING

Attached: image0.gif (166x268, 581K)

jesus christ...
like.. you really want future IT to go thataway, do you?
absolutely no knowledge or control over anything, just an dumpster for digital content.

What is cloud?

But, since I kinda do believe "people that use computers" are not "computer making corporations" target audience , it kinda makes sense that everything goes cloud

To have a powerful machine with a big and nice screen for movies, video games and productvity
and also having the ability to use a keyboard and a mouse which is 100 times better than touching the screen of your tablet like a fucking 8 year old