I miss her

I miss her
>inb4 "Windows 10 isn't that bad bro"

Attached: windows-7_284992_full.jpg (1279x799, 145K)

I'll be using 7 until I'm forced to switch for whatever reason. I dont play video games so they werent able to force me that way.

GNU/Linux isn't that bad bro

macOS mojave isn't that bad bro

macOS isn't that bad bro

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

i mean you don't have to upgrade to windows 10. i don't use it because it has no benefits for me, only downsides. windows 7 still works and even after 2020 or whatever date it'll still continue to work, i don't update it anyway so it's not like microsoft's support will matter. realistically it has until the mid/late '2020s before software developers actually drop it completely

If you don't play video games and you like best windows why wouldn't you just use a Linux distro? Something like mint xfce would be right up your ally.

I'm using it right now

I actually used to use mint about 8-9 years ago, I might look into it again and see how it's come along.

>why wouldn't you just use a Linux distro?
inconsistent design, poor performance

Not that guy, but I use a lot of music production software which can't be used with Linux. I do use Linux, however, on a thumb drive for very sensitive applications such as banking and moving money to and from my investment accounts.

>Not that guy, but I use a lot of music production software which can't be used with Linux
well you might as well be me. I use ableton to sequence a shitload of outboard gear

vm with passthru

Windows 7 will be officially around until like december 31st 2021 though

Can't remember the name of the distro though, some mobile release channel or something

I game "some" and I'm still going to linux. It keeps improving.

aren't you susceptible to meltdown and spectre?

Just rice Linux to look like win 7 aero.

Windows 10 is really that bad bro

no need to miss her, it can still be used silly

I don't. I makes sweet sweet aesthetic love to her every morning, and every evening.

>it is another sinister-sounding yet still vague security update
>it also comes with several "known issues"
>next update to fix bugs is for bugs from the last update
>fix also causes more "known issues"

So, like how much of this shit is actually required?

Attached: shit.png (1068x1227, 49K)

>Taimur Asad

Back to bot.

Attached: 1550221008823.png (287x389, 133K)

then fucking use it, asshole. Nobody is stopping you.

>inconsistent design
Not in GNOME or KDE

>poor performance
You never used it

Gnome makes Windows 10 look lite

What the fuck is that font rendering?

I cannot comprehend how anyone could love one version of Windows but hate another. It's literally the same shit.

It's all patched up now iirc