Was Wikileak worth it?

Attached: 1543140672485.png (621x427, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecut.com/2018/04/donald-trump-pee-tape.html
strawpoll.me/17794817/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

yes

yeah

No, at least for him. It's literally haven't done anything meaningful. Everything that was revealed was forgotten 1 week later.

Yes

Yes.

who

Honestly I think Wikileaks was one of the many little things that contributed to Trump winning the presidency. Without it, Hillary might have barely won and destroyed the US.

by you maybe

Yes

Daily reminder that the next Wikileaks shouldn't have any kind of public figure that could be associated as the "front man" of the organization.

Nor logo, nor any kind of iconography that is. Because, that's how they kill you.

Nope, nobody will remember his name and his work will be unrecognized by anyone.

He will be glorified two hundred years later when we all live under a supreme botnet.

Nope, retards need a figurehead to build a cult of personality around.

True, but if the material you publish is hot enough people will talk about it anyways.

Yes.

They are just kinda turning him into a martyr

Yes. Wikileaks was very much worth it.

Trump 2016:
> WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks.
> This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable, it tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it.
> This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove.
> Boy, I love reading those WikiLeaks.

Trump 2019:
> I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WIKILEAKS. IT'S NOT MY THING!

keks based orangeman

Attached: doland.jpg (1410x1000, 75K)

Glad to see this Russian agent is finally facing justice. Shame Snowden isn't joining him.

As opposed to our current president, literal laughing stock of the UN, and most of the world. Can't go a day without lying about something, puts his own ego/bank account above the rest of the USA.

imagine being this slow

Low energy

Trump hasn't really done shit.
America not improved nor worsened, but we got some memes out of it. Nice

As much as Trump sucks Jew dick Europe has gotten worse since his precidency, also
>UN
lol

Wtf did he turn to islam or something?

Anyway, in our case (Poland) it was totally worth it, guy's a hero.
No. PO lost election partially thanks to him.

>UN
The UN is the laughing stock of the world.

Is the insurance about to be activated?

I wanna suck his dick
t. straight male

It really is not tho.

I don't think so: at least not immediately.

Assange's biggest fear is to be sent to Guantanamo (or some black site) and tortured for decades. To avoid that he needs some really fucking good material for leverage, which is literally his last resource.

What are the chances of him releasing the pee tape?

Attached: km5m3n8k4ll21.png (470x479, 274K)

It actually is to anyone who isn't a college kid

Er. Not really.

What tape now?

Was his crime really fucking a girl without a condom?

thecut.com/2018/04/donald-trump-pee-tape.html

The tape where Trump gets a golden shower.

Three things. First, that policeman type officer in the foreground is based. He's dying to piss himself laughing. Kudos to you sir. Second, why are the arresting that scruffy tramp looking, knock off Gandalf looking motherfucker anyway? I thought he'd beat the Swedish rape allegations, running out the clock by hiding in a dark room of the Ecuadorian Embassy. What else has he done apart from being Australian? And third, Australians; please stay in your own fucking country. Really, if we wanted foreign pub workers in England we'd get a fat titted Welsh bird to pop over the border. Oh and Bruce, get a fucking wash as well. Broke, dirty and Australian is no way to go through life son.

He's wanted by the US for espionage.

Fuck you're kidding! What did he steal, Trumps CP collection?

Isn't being Australian reason enough to get at least 10 years in prison? Moot sure would agree

Would you kindly kill yourself?

Does anyone like Australians? Even the French can't abide them and they're fucking French! If I was given the choice of being forced to live in Australia or India I'd learn to put up with street shitting.

Thanks, as a fellow yuropoor I had never heard about this before.

Shouldn't that cop have on one of those tall ass helmets or did they phase those out?

>that Gandalf looking nigga is only 47 years of age
white "people" age like milk

For the nuclear data dump activated from the deadman switch to start the revolution? Hell yes

If the UN isn't the laughing stock, why did they kidnapped Assange? The UN had stated multiple times that he should be a free man (broken clock, yada-yada). And let's not forget that Saudi Arabia have a seat in the UN woman's right commission. Saudi fucking Arabia.

I find it bizarre that people think of Wikileaks as some contrarian illegal organisation, when in reality they are just journalists. Modern day "journalists" are actually mostly propagandists or mouth pieces for the establishment.

The fact that the Overton window in DC (both "news" outlets and politicians) is massively right-wing compared to the US population at large (based on policy polling) is evidence of that.

>In September 2016, the German weekly magazine Focus reported that according to a confidential German government dossier, WikiLeaks had long since been infiltrated by Russian agents aiming to discredit NATO governments. The magazine added that French and British intelligence services had come to the same conclusion and said Russian President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev receive details about what WikiLeaks publishes before publication.[284] The Focus report followed a New York Times story that suggested that WikiLeaks may be a laundering machine for compromising material about Western countries gathered by Russian spies.[285]

>On 14 October 2016, CNN reported that "there is mounting evidence that the Russian government is supplying WikiLeaks with hacked emails pertaining to the U.S. presidential election."[283]

>WikiLeaks has frequently been criticised for its absence of whistleblowing on or criticism of Russia.[22]

>In April 2016, WikiLeaks tweeted criticism of the Panama Papers, which had among other things revealed Russian businesses and individuals linked with offshore ties (Vladimir Putin's associates had as much as $2 billion in offshore accounts).[283][267] The WikiLeaks Twitter account tweeted, "#PanamaPapers Putin attack was produced by OCCRP which targets Russia & former USSR and was funded by USAID and [George] Soros".[23] Putin would later go on to dismiss the Panama Papers by citing WikiLeaks: "WikiLeaks has showed us that official people and official organs of the U.S. are behind this.”[23] According to The New York Times, both Assange claims are substance-free: "there is no evidence suggesting that the United States government had a role in releasing the Panama Papers."[284] Assange also falsely asserted that the Panama Papers gave Western figures a free pass, when the leaks in fact reported on a number of high-profile Western politicians, including UK Prime Minister David Cameron.[267]

>In 2012 when WikiLeaks began to run out of funds, Assange began to host a television show on Russia Today, Russia's state-owned news network.[285] Assange has never disclosed how much he or WikiLeaks were paid for his tv-show.[285]

>In April 2017, CIA Director Mike Pompeo stated: "It is time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is – a non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia." Pompeo said that the US Intelligence Community had concluded that Russia's "primary propaganda outlet," RT had "actively collaborated" with WikiLeaks.[289]

>In August 2017, Foreign Policy reported that WikiLeaks had in the summer of 2016 turned down a large cache of documents containing information damaging to the Russian government.[267][290]

imagine thinking that wikileaks is anything but an organ of the russian state

Wikileaks isn't popular anymore he probably forgot about it.

Luckily, he wasn't that relevant anymore compared to this guy. The precedent however is highly dangerous and is America's next step to becoming a police state.

Attached: Glenn_Greenwald.jpg (1520x1890, 304K)

That's why we need to launch the nuclear data dumps now before it's too late.

The precedent?

>imagine thinking that wikileaks is anything but an organ of the russian state
same goes for the traitor snowden, btw

>sell out america because you're apparently incensed that the government is spying on people
>flee to a country with one of the worst human rights records in the world which counts countries such as china, north korea, iran and syria among its best friends and closest allies
if you have an IQ anywhere north of 89 you should realize that something doesn't quite add up here.

Extraditing a journalist from overseas for essentially telling the truth.

Imagine believing the CIA as a source

>next step to becoming a police state
They're basically already there.

What guarantees him that he won't see the same fate if he hadn't gone to a country that actively opposes the US. Most western countries would have caved in.

Trump is a liar.

how is this accountant in any way relevant?

Yep

RIP in pieces

so Jow Forums, why won't you use your autism to crack the protected wikileaks files?

he leaked the staged JFK assassination and fake moon landing docs

>I find it bizarre that people think of Wikileaks as some contrarian illegal organisation, when in reality they are just journalists.
WikiLeak is being played by various intelligence agencies around the world user. Loads of people in the intelligence community basically consider it to be a Russian puppet since they can just hack some shit and hand it off to WikiLeaks when they feel like it.

How come the MSM circle jerked over Bradley Manning getting released, but they’re all spitting on Julian?

Honestly who really cares if they are another Russian puppet? The Russians, the US and the Chinese all have their own puppets, troll farms and so on. The more shit gets exposed the happier I am.

fuck that retard
strawpoll.me/17794817/r

Bro, this is 4D chess, stfu.

For all you know Hillary could of been purposely leaked to wikileaks and the entire presidency was staged from the canidates running to Hillary's email server and reactions in public.

Attached: Wb29jaO.jpg (1125x825, 171K)

Trump is a Zionist kike cock sucker

Attached: steve-hiv.jpg (1280x2048, 324K)

Manning was a source, they like sources.
Assange was a new competitor, they don't like competition.

tranny

Apparently Gandalf did a Bobby Sands dirty protest before he was arrested. Filthy Aussie cunt.

It really is. Putting Saudi Arabia on womens rights, UN soldiers raping african children etc

They tried to make hillary look really bad. I'm just surprised that people didn't question it. You have a good point. Regardless of the outcome of the election, nothing really would have been different on grand scale of things. Bread and circus.

That info is ancient now. It's probably all worthless even if it's not a bluff.

Assange stopped signing with PGP some time ago.
He is dead already anyway.

F

Manning is a left wing tranny. Assange published info that hurt her Highness Hillary.

>since they can just hack some shit and hand it off to WikiLeaks when they feel like it.
All the other nations of the world could easily do the same shit. The Chinks don't even try to hide their espionage/sabotage.

@70513793
>could of

>UN soldiers raping niggers
And how exactly is that bad?

>hurr
Okay. Where would you go if you wished to avoid getting extradited to the US or simply assassinated? Do you think you would be safe in a nation that doesn't oppose the US?

Okay but what if it's all just a ploy.
>scene fades in to Assange tied to a chair
>Trump walks in
>Julian, it was all a front. I needed to assemble a team to help me hack the Koreans

yes

Yes.

Attached: assange pepe.jpg (892x767, 92K)

I'm amazed there are still people on this board defending Trump. HRC would have been another boring centrist neoliberal. Uninspiring but way better than the shitshow we've seen from Trump and his clowncar full of incompetents and sycophants

There's good rubles to be made when you book aboard the Trump Train, tovarish.

Assange used Thinkpad and Apple laptops. I don't know what to make of this.

Attached: Julian Assange's former lair (2019 colorized).jpg (1600x900, 160K)

>The Chinks don't even try to hide their espionage/sabotage.
Sure but that's mostly because its industrial espionage and they tend to keep everything to themselves. Its not really something people like by its also not something that completely destabilizes other countries political system or economies in some way so its just a cost of doing business basically. Their troll farms for example differ greatly from the Russians in that their primary goal is to make China look better while Russia is basically just so troll people into every possible side of an argument just so that they're arguing rather than just doing anything productive.

AIDS.

What's your point? How does this make Wikileaks bad? Both Wikileaks and openleaks will publish anything they consider relevant.

No. Useless pseudo informations that anyone with a bit of common sense already knew about.

cope

2020 Trump all the way baby!

That Apple laptop can be librebooted I think.