Raccoon eyes 1984

Rossman drops spaget on Google (voice to text) vimeo.com/329795715
>jewgle saves everything you've ever said and let's you access it from the front end via your email...
What the fuck
Personally I know google has saved and stored all this + everything else for years but this is too much.
Rossman mentioned libre boot phones are they a meme? Wunna cut Android out of my life
Why am I bothering to post this its just gonna get drowned out by assange

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12-02-44-45-91.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQxf2IU0V4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I still find it very disturbing that google records your voice even before you say the "ok google"
And the fact that people are just ok with this.

>he discovered this only in 2019
the absolute state of louis...

Attached: tl3panorama.jpg?w=480&h=203.jpg (480x203, 35K)

this has been known forever

you can see all your searches on youtube, google, ok google voice recordings, and what you bought through email receipts are all recorded on google

you can turn it off but google will still keep it secretly

>this has been known forever
no, it hasn't. He's right about the boiling frog analogy, Google's surveillance has been gradually increasing. As an example, the first few versions of Android didn't just sync all your contacts and calendar and the rest of your data to them by default.

>actually buying listening devices just so you don't have to move your fat ass when you want to listen to shitty music

The people who buy these devices and the same ones that say "I have nothing to hide so why should I care that they spy on me?". Convenience fags deserve everything they get.

Attached: ayyyboi.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

it has been
i dont even follow tech news that often and ive had that shit disabled for years and turn it off whenever i make a new gmail

are you 12 or something? did you get your first Android phone a year ago? if that's the case then you're probably truly believing the current situation has always been how it's been. I see this a lot here on Jow Forums, btw, "it's always been like this" when something changed two-three years ago. for example: no, monitors weren't always flat.

anyway, google's data gathering's been rapidly increasing. and part of it is that they have access to more data. they couldn't collect more than your internet searches and your gmail if you were in the "beta" program in 2005. now there's phones and location data and so on.

yes it was.

Attached: 600full-the-lives-of-others-screenshot.jpg?w=640.jpg (600x320, 36K)

Discord does the same thing, only you have to pay to access user data. Like what WarnerMedia does with them.

Attached: 1451432425629.gif (450x331, 2.64M)

I'm not okay with this
I just know I can't escape.

>btfos apple
>takes a shit on Google
is there anything this based man can't do

I only use discord for vidya and shitposting unironically
Get sleep
T. Tech addict

Time to buy an iPhone.

>Someone stole the tip jar
>It was a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=zQxf2IU0V4c

Say with me now:

Jow Forums
was
right

the iPhone XS doesn't have this problem

>leaving the front counter unattended
come on man, this is niggerland, you can't do that

if you use google it does you tard

EVERY TIME

How the fuck did you expect them to recognize the keyword without recording everything?

It's not disturbing, it's what was to be expected.
Don't think people are okay with that. At least I hope that.

Goolag as absolute vile corporate tyranny and a very real threat to democracy

This. I disabled all this shit on my google accounts years and years ago.

>How the fuck did you expect them to recognize the keyword without recording everything?
There's a difference between keeping a short buffer in local memory to scan for the keyword, and uploading everything to google servers for indefinite archive.

unironically dubs of truth. voice analyzers are to complicated to always run in the background on a mobile device.

>Convenience fags deserve everything they get.
So convenience with no ill effects because they have nothing to hide. Sounds good to me.

Is the google shill squad in full force again? If you care about tech this hasn't been news for years. If you are another glow in the dark larping consumer (which you already proved you are) then this is just the newest news in a series of "revelations" that hasn't been news for years.

Thanks for reminding me that I forgot to filter muh nothung tu hude durrr shit.

imagine getting triggered this hard after getting BTFO by your own logic lmao cant relate

>actually being this retarded
I'm not even the guy you threw your shit at but okay kiddo.

>I'm not even the guy
Confirmed for the guy. You're pretty good at BTFOing yourself, you do it often?

if my boomer dad, who reads PCmags on his business trips and still babies his Windows Mobile 6.5 PDA knew about this in 2013, then i expect it to be common knowledge in the tech world. I feel like i read about this in PC magazines before i was old enough to post here :^)

Not as often as you out yourself as an assblasted retard because someone called you out for being and absolute retard.

Still steamed a whole 30 minutes later I see. Absolute lmao

Feels good knowing I don’t have to worry about having data harvested from me like that on my iphone :)

Attached: F2DC830F-EAC7-42C4-823B-8B77BEB26DCA.png (200x235, 123K)

Based Rossman. I just went ot the myactivity page, deleted everything and disabled the services.

Glad the Roßmann Nazi finally got redpilled on the Jewgle.

Attached: 83B37818-CFFB-45E7-B5BC-380140F36D13.jpg (1668x197, 173K)

Jow Forums is ALWAYS right

>exposes "secrets" aka old news that only NPCs didn't know about
>still hasn't deleted his entire YouTube channel or any social media accounts despite this "revelation"
L O L