How many female engineers/programmers can you count on the palm of your hand?

Attached: 3D74785B-CE64-45F6-8352-0BD9B774CB05.jpg (480x640, 205K)

None

>muh engineering job is hard >:(
Still seething

Attached: really.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Do you count female (male)? Because that easily doubles it

Ada Lovelace, and uh...

Uhh...

The lady who invented COBOL?

Fpbp. My palms can't count zero.

One and she's the biggest pain in my ass.

My last gf was a programmer. She went to college for it and everything. She was abysmal at it.

define "female"

woman(male)

my gf
2 of her friends
thank you

i dont have hands

>count
>on your palm
>not fingers/hand, but _palm_
OP you're retarded. also I know at least a dozen. basically 80% of the people I kept in contact with after graduating are women.

Attached: 1554856147041.jpg (720x541, 105K)

An attractive female in her mid 30s was teaching everything from ActionScript to C++ and Java for various courses in university I went to. She would also talk about videogames because of her CS cargopants manchildren crowd.
I was working as a web designer for a while, so there was also a backend developer for some small firm.

That's about it.

I know couple of EEs, no programmers

Well user you are getting quite personal here...

I've been to an engineer school but only dated liberal art bitches, so I unfortunately never spanked a math capable female.

im in my second year in computer engineering, and we have 3 women in our class and two of them are borderline retarded. We had a project in an UML course to make some Sequence diagrams out of use cases. And we had 4 meetings in total and had to explain totalt of 22 times i think, at the end of a lifeline it sends an replay that is implisitt. And they dont even know the days in English.... this is in norway btw

Honestly been thinking for a while now but every woman who used the argument"look i'm a woman doing traditional man things" has turned out to be a hack

There seems to be a higher than normal amount of seething incels on Jow Forums today. I wonder why...

women are powerful and i'm afraid of them

Trannies are superior to women

>cant reproduce offspring
>superior
Kek what a faggot

My mom has been debugging backend database software and reading core dumps at her job at a bank since before I was born.

I'd develop her backend if ykwim

Assembly was created by a woman

>imagine being this much of a breeder
Go back

I had a female professor in Uni, she was really good.

But she was in her mid 80s and studied logic in University back when there was actual discrimination against wyman. She spent like 5 decades in industry.

All the wyman I've met in industry have been trash. Except for one database administrator who was decent, but she was a 60 year old kinda crazy cat lady. Pretty sad desu.

Attached: #.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

I saw a recent? Jerri video and she look older than my mom. She's really old now. And has never had any kids. Her life was such a massive waste.

ps: it's also sad that every one of her companies has failed and she has nothing.

did a zoomer actually type that? Who is this?

To be fair good programmers/engineers are few and far between - regardless of gender or race.

>Her life was such a massive waste.
Who is this woman and why are you saying that? It sounds like you're saying she is an overachiever who wasted her life for not having kids, but I don't know who she is or what she did.

The company I work for has like 8 female engineers out of 200, so about 8.
Also, my EE class had like 12 chicks, so it's more like 20.

Attached: 5c540a8a226d3_qrsevnst5lw11__700.jpg (600x799, 66K)

Why are there angry incels on every board now

It never used to be this bad

reddit is your safe space, fren

I don't really like women. They're bad at almost everything lmao

I don't hate that they're bad at things. Some of them are actually competent. But when their mediocre, unimportant achievements get blown through the stratosphere and we're all expected to clap our flippers like braindead seals, it makes me hate women.

>calling this autistic sack of cells an engineer

She's probably the reason why the valve HMD was delayed until now.

Are you going to post this in every thread?

About as many as male ones.
I am extremely grateful for what you codemonkeys do but I really can't be bothered to remember your names, sorry.

My neighbour works at IBM and creates facial recognition programs.
Oh and she listens to some popular screamo metal band I forgot the name of. Or at least she used to.

LtCorbis, an alt-right loli. You can find her on youtube.

such an ugly shaped body

Is she the one from the Deepthroat video?

I know some 10ish female chemical engineers off the top of my head.
In my college biomedical , chemical and biochemical engineering were very heavy on the female side, in other fields years they made up some 10-20% of the students and typically outperformed men on average. The head of electrical engineering department was also female.

As far programmers go... are code monkeys engineers?

She is the best ruby programmer
Oh, and also there's the lady working for the Libreboot project, I think her name is Leah Rowe.

Attached: portrait.jpg (500x335, 31K)

>redditors have sex more often than Arch Linux users
really makes you think

>she
you know that's a tranny right?

Several.

Or zero if you're looking specifically for white females.

I'm engaged, its nice.